PDA

View Full Version : How Does This Guy Attack Me and Get 50% of my Cash???

fuzz bunny
11-09-2011, 08:26 AM
Hey guys,

I've been attacked by this person now twice, and each time they get over 50% of my cash on hand...not the normal 10%. The stats on this guy aren't that great, slightly stronger than me (he/she uses gold, I don't)...but it shows one attack and with that over 50% of the cash - example - had $8600 not banked, he attacked and got $4800. Is there something up?

Mb Tnk
11-09-2011, 08:42 AM
It means the other player did many attacks on you for 10% take on each attack, all at the same time (hitting attack again), your news wall will only show the this as one attack since V2.0 (they add up all the values and display it as one), instead of the 7-10 different attacks.

fuzz bunny
11-09-2011, 09:07 AM
thanks for the clarification!

I thought that...but sometimes people attack me and it shows every single attack, but probably b/c they win half and lose half. Makes sense, thanks!

Max Power
11-09-2011, 10:31 AM
I did not know this. Good info.

Kirbnite
11-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Yeah, if they win, win, win, lose, win, win, win, win, lose, win, win, win.

This will show they won $$$$$. (for the first 3 as one total)
Show you won ( their loss is posted)
Show they won ( again the combined total this time for the 4 wins in arow from example above)
Show you won
Show the won ( final 3 wins as one lump sum)

whocareswhatmynameis
11-10-2011, 05:23 PM
it is impossible to know how many times you won the way news is setup right now. it would have been great if number of wins/losses were displayed like "you won 3 times" or "you lost twice" instead.