PDA

View Full Version : Why are top teams allowed to use bots to autotap?

Dirty Larry
05-19-2018, 05:00 AM
The rest of us playing by the rules have no chance with this unprecedented cheating.

Vile Lynn
05-19-2018, 05:09 AM
The rest of us playing by the rules have no chance with this unprecedented cheating.

Got proof? Don't waste your time here; send info and proof of your allegations to GREE/DECA thru CS. They'll handle it but not on the forum. Thank you.

Dirty Larry
05-19-2018, 06:24 AM
Proof? Look at the leader's board. Check the tap history of the top 5 teams. Your troll game is weak bruh.

kimberleyj
05-19-2018, 08:29 AM

Because money talks.

Vile Lynn
05-19-2018, 09:19 AM
Proof? Look at the leader's board. Check the tap history of the top 5 teams. Your troll game is weak bruh.

That's not proof.

(Sounds more like envy)

kimberleyj
05-19-2018, 11:20 AM
That's not proof.

(Sounds more like envy)

It is not envy, it is well known certain people use bots. It is not our jobs to find proof it is those that are getting paid they should figure it out.

killbillbst
05-19-2018, 11:24 AM
There’s loads of screenshots floating around on groupme. I’d post one but I’d probably be banned off the forum

TZora
05-19-2018, 05:35 PM
Got proof? Don't waste your time here; send info and proof of your allegations to GREE/DECA thru CS. They'll handle it but not on the forum. Thank you.

nothing against u vile lynn but if this is deca's reply, "got any proof", then LOL.

each tap takes 5 seconds or more with that circle of death spinning madly. with all this lag, each player can do only a certain number of hits. you just cannot do more than 15 taps per minute. be it the single hits or power hits, just do the math from there. there's the proof.

but the real question is, how to fix these rich kids without stepping on their ego filled d**ks? i guess, deca needs a few pointers on that :)

TZora
05-19-2018, 05:40 PM
and if you are hell bent on the proof part, let me get hold of one of these rich kids. then i shall try to knock them out (any suggestions how?). and then i will grab their phone, record the screen while their auto-tapper is in action. sounds like a good plan? :rolleyes:

HavingFun
05-19-2018, 07:00 PM
No surprise, typical moderator response.

TZora
05-19-2018, 10:25 PM
No surprise, typical moderator response.

well, from the moderator response, we can conclude deca's reply which would be something like ...

"shut the f up, this is crime city. we live by the name not only in game but we live by it in real life too. you got an issue with auto tapping? buy gold and by all means go a step ahead with even a better auto tapper. we only care about gold sales. nothing more, nothing less".

Dirty Larry
05-20-2018, 02:51 AM
well, from the moderator response, we can conclude deca's reply which would be something like ...

"shut the f up, this is crime city. we live by the name not only in game but we live by it in real life too. you got an issue with auto tapping? buy gold and by all means go a step ahead with even a better auto tapper. we only care about gold sales. nothing more, nothing less".

I could live with that level of transparency if this was the response. Lynn just likes to bully folks like Montecore and myself. This is just another clear example of a moderator not moderating and attacking a players.

TZora
05-20-2018, 06:11 AM
nah sweetie, vile is probably the nicest and the most friendly moderator, you can take me word on that. she cant give more info than what deca givea her or allows her. it's deca that has to be blamed for such responses. this failure (is it?) is on deca :)

TZora
05-20-2018, 07:01 AM
by the way, i have started to believe that there are different servers for different user segments. a faster server for the rich kids (never seen them complaining of the lag) and a poor old ancient server for the free players lol.

the only time i have seen rich kids complaining when their gold gets wasted, "oooh i want my 20 vaults of gold back that i consumed in 2 minutes". Lol

cool1
05-27-2018, 03:34 PM
So i could care if any player wants to make it rain on this game, its their money! I only care about the lag that affects me and my team. Be happy with what you have and stop Bloody crying...... its the same complaint, diff day/week/month/year/years. If you cheat then it shows your lack of skills to play this easy game. Off my soap box lol

TZora
05-27-2018, 05:10 PM
lack of skill? really? what skill are we talking about here? lmfao

TZora
05-27-2018, 05:11 PM
oh you mean .. tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap .. and so on? :rolleyes:

Dirty Larry
05-29-2018, 05:12 AM
oh you mean .. tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap .. and so on? :rolleyes:
Only if you are on the fast server. for you it is tap tap crash tap tap.....watch netflix. tap tap tap tap.. feel relieved you got your free taps in.

cool1
05-31-2018, 06:37 PM
lack of skill? really? what skill are we talking about here? lmfao

Pssstttt..... usually im being sarcastic lol. I still tap away but enjoy complaining now and then

TZora
05-31-2018, 07:37 PM
Only if you are on the fast server. for you it is tap tap crash tap tap.....watch netflix. tap tap tap tap.. feel relieved you got your free taps in.

nah, for me it is like ....

tap .... circle of death .. tap ... circle of death ...

thankfully, no crashes :)

sister morphine
05-31-2018, 11:09 PM
For me, every couple of days it's....

Load....crash
Load....crash
Turn device off and on again
Load....aha!....wait a minute to be sure....tap..crash
Load.....wait....wait....tap tap....circle of death....tap
Tap tap tap tap....circle of death....tap tap

TZora
06-01-2018, 01:38 AM
wow i should thank deca then, what a thankless soul am i. at least the game aint crashing on me lol.

Vile Lynn
06-01-2018, 02:34 PM
For me, every couple of days it's....

Load....crash
Load....crash
Turn device off and on again
Load....aha!....wait a minute to be sure....tap..crash
Load.....wait....wait....tap tap....circle of death....tap
Tap tap tap tap....circle of death....tap tap

Crashing? Sounds like a device that's getting too old :(

TZora
06-01-2018, 05:58 PM
oh yea sis morph, didn't u hear about that new phone worth $1000 that u were supposed to buy to play the coolest game on the planet? i recon u buy it since blowing up another $1000 is worth to play this game :)

sister morphine
06-01-2018, 10:32 PM
oh yea sis morph, didn't u hear about that new phone worth $1000 that u were supposed to buy to play the coolest game on the planet? i recon u buy it since blowing up another $1000 is worth to play this game :)
HeeHee! Maybe of those fine players who spend enough to buy several of those every month could buy me one. :p ;)

TZora
06-02-2018, 01:19 AM
you mean "skilled" players? :D

sister morphine
06-02-2018, 07:53 AM
It's called diplomacy :D

Vile Lynn
06-02-2018, 02:50 PM

It's called diplomacy :D

What? No way! I thought it was "strategy" this whole time :cool: Silly me...

TZora
06-02-2018, 05:22 PM
yeah, strategy .. just like the one we are seeing right now at the top of leaderboards .. "3 spots open" .. waahahaha

they are looking for 3 "skilled" players .. or in diplomatic words "fine players" :D

sister morphine
06-02-2018, 10:46 PM
yeah, strategy .. just like the one we are seeing right now at the top of leaderboards .. "3 spots open" .. waahahaha

they are looking for 3 "skilled" players .. or in diplomatic words "fine players" :D
There is a method to the madness, Zora. Having spent daft amounts of $$$ buying gold to get to 100% health regen, they don't I presume, need to spend any more.... ever.... on fighting wars. Just need the game to stagger on long enough to recoup the difference. ;)

sfun
06-03-2018, 01:25 AM
Money will be spent elsewhere. SA is next where you will see the same inbalance in war. Single players who can outscore entire teams.

sister morphine
06-03-2018, 07:39 AM
Money will be spent elsewhere. SA is next where you will see the same inbalance in war. Single players who can outscore entire teams.
Of course, but if a player no longer needs to spend in war either they can cut their overall spend a bit or just pump even more into fewer events.

It's just the same in HCB, where you can see a rival with nothing or almost nothing on the board with just 30 minutes to go. Twenty minutes later and they've out scored everyone else by a huge margin.

StealthyVans
06-04-2018, 01:28 AM
by the way, i have started to believe that there are different servers for different user segments. a faster server for the rich kids (never seen them complaining of the lag) and a poor old ancient server for the free players lol.

the only time i have seen rich kids complaining when their gold gets wasted, "oooh i want my 20 vaults of gold back that i consumed in 2 minutes". Lol

I can reassure you that all players play on one server, there is no separation for "the rich kids", as per your say.

sfun
06-05-2018, 02:46 AM
It's just the same in HCB, where you can see a rival with nothing or almost nothing on the board with just 30 minutes to go. Twenty minutes later and they've out scored everyone else by a huge margin.

The big spenders dont spend in HCEB. The big score you see is all done with free hits. Well kind off free hits. Its called KP hits. When you are at lvl10 you can use it 10x. The big stat players are able to do 1.5-2b easy with those KP hits alone. And that will take roughly 5min.

What isnt spend in war all goes into bying SA mods during Truck sale. I guess you met some of the big teams during SA. Check their score and amount of deploys the needed and it will blow your mind.

HavingFun
06-05-2018, 10:10 AM
Idiots running the game. Much worse than Gree and didn’t think that was possible. Imbalance in the game is a huge under statement lol. All the lag and gaming errors just makes it more ridiculous.

sister morphine
06-05-2018, 11:06 PM
The big spenders dont spend in HCEB. The big score you see is all done with free hits. Well kind off free hits. Its called KP hits. When you are at lvl10 you can use it 10x. The big stat players are able to do 1.5-2b easy with those KP hits alone. And that will take roughly 5min.
I never said they spent in HCB, as I'm well aware of it being kingpin hits (I have 7 or 8 myself). What irritates the heck out of me with that event is I'll bet those players seldom get matched with each other; instead they get put in groups with low spenders and non-spenders who haven't got a chance of giving them a run for their money.

I'm sure the game designers will claim the matching is entirely random, when we as players know full well it's anything but. I'm all for a good battle with my rivals for top spot, but let the big boys earn their prizes for real rather than just being pretty much given them just for turning up. It's incredibly frustrating when you've been playing hard throughout the day - maybe killing 70 to 80 bosses and scoring in excess of a billion points to see some guy come on and steal your place by killing just 10 bosses in a few minutes.

sfun
06-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Matchmaking in any event is the big mystery which i think DECA doesnt even know how it works.

For me personally my last day in HCEB is generally the hardest day and seldom I get 1st place. I have seen big players got matched with each other plenty of times.I got 4th place once scoring 2.5b points. If there is anything that might have to do with matchmaking i think it is the amount of points you have. Got 30 points your match is thougher then you have 10 points.

sister morphine
06-06-2018, 10:47 PM
Matchmaking in any event is the big mystery which i think DECA doesnt even know how it works.

For me personally my last day in HCEB is generally the hardest day and seldom I get 1st place. I have seen big players got matched with each other plenty of times.I got 4th place once scoring 2.5b points. If there is anything that might have to do with matchmaking i think it is the amount of points you have. Got 30 points your match is thougher then you have 10 points.
OK. Maybe it's time to change the scoring a bit; like perhaps multiplying your final daily score by the number of bosses you've killed that day to reach an end total. That should eliminate much of the distortion caused by huge KP hits, so a 'skilled' player couldn't just breeze in ten minutes before the end to win.

AstroGlide
07-02-2018, 10:35 AM
Getting back to original thread, WHY ARE TEAMS WITH BOTS ALLOWED TO PLAY ??

TZora
07-07-2018, 09:52 PM
because deca is scared to lose their big spenders. why is it so tough to understand?

Sgt mason
07-08-2018, 09:35 AM
Scores are fine here in CC, you should see scores in Modern war, no wrongdoing from the top teams there either

TZora
07-08-2018, 09:50 AM
Scores are fine here in CC, you should see scores in Modern war, no wrongdoing from the top teams there either

yeah, all gree/deca games are absolutely fine and offer fair gameplay lol.

am i going to hell for saying the biggest lie in human history? geeeee :D

Sgt mason
07-08-2018, 11:16 AM
Meant that scores achieved are doable in both games without any “bots”. Most players are just looking for excuses and cannot accept that some are better than them.

Mrs Cash
07-09-2018, 10:11 AM
So much whining over bots, smh. I couldn't care any less about the top teams, I am happy in the middle class. There are so many more issues with these games that need fixing and overhauls, and yes, I am including Modern War, than any damned alleged bot use.

TZora
07-09-2018, 06:50 PM
Meant that scores achieved are doable in both games without any “bots”. Most players are just looking for excuses and cannot accept that some are better than them.

better? thanks for making me laugh :D

Jcw9811
07-11-2018, 12:42 PM
Better get your facts straight as not everyone at the top uses bots. I myself can score 80-90 mil no problem if I tap every hour I’m awake and that’s with a lot of sleep. The fact that some of you actually care about it when u are in a top 30+ syn is laughable. And as one of those “rich kids”, even though I’m not even close to that in RL, I can confirm that I do experience lag but on WiFi and as long as I keep tapping consistently I rarely if ever do. Stop complaining about every little thing like it’s the end of the world it’s just a game. Most of u that do are free players that give nothing to deca to help make the game better so to me your opinion is worthless

Sgt mason
07-11-2018, 03:46 PM
You must be of the ones that whine and b*tch at everything. Some are just not meant to be at the top.

TZora
07-11-2018, 06:04 PM
don't tell me it is just me. this forum shows how mismanaged this game has been .. for months, for years. penalizing players for not constantly playing, penalizing for not playing an event, lag filled mess, spinning circle of death, prizes not awarded or if awarded, were not on time, gold refils not credited and most of all, customer service email id not working.

i'm sure i missed to list many things. i have been a gold buyer in the past and probably that is the only reason i am hooked to this game. plus, my involvement with this game made gree good amounts of money. need i remind fightclub days?

you dont know me sgt, so don't try to judge me :)