PDA

View Full Version : Hceb issues now - unreal

cajunman
05-09-2018, 09:27 PM
So now hceb isn’t totalling the total points so far that we have earned in hceb, which means that prizes for total points scored in the 4 day event will not be given out. My point total should read 20 points after 2 days but it shows 0 points total.

Can a moderator look into this and see if this error will be caught or are we doing another event where prizes wil not be given out.

I can’t attach the picture to show it. If someone can tell me how I will Post the picture of what I mean.

I’m on iOS so not sure if droid shows the same.

Vile Lynn
05-09-2018, 09:52 PM
So now hceb isn’t totalling the total points so far that we have earned in hceb, which means that prizes for total points scored in the 4 day event will not be given out. My point total should read 20 points after 2 days but it shows 0 points total.

Can a moderator look into this and see if this error will be caught or are we doing another event where prizes wil not be given out.

I can’t attach the picture to show it. If someone can tell me how I will Post the picture of what I mean.

I’m on iOS so not sure if droid shows the same.

Hi Cajunman, I've seen a few others with the same zero total points issue, even after reloading the game... strange, rare too, but I'll see what's happening...

HavingFun
05-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Mine is the same. Zero points. Thanks Deca!!!

Dj ANGERFiST
05-09-2018, 10:41 PM
Mine is normal.. Android.. hopefully its just display issue for ios

sister morphine
05-09-2018, 11:31 PM
Mine is ok (on my iPad anyway, haven't checked on the phone). iOS as you can guess!

Champion24
05-10-2018, 07:29 AM
0 points aswel on droid.. should be 20.

Vile Lynn
05-10-2018, 09:11 AM
Seems random and definitely more widespread now... asking around community chats this morning, it looked like just iOS was affected, but now I see Androids are, too.
All 7 of my iOS accts have 0 total points :p

Thanks for all of your reports here.

Tinker
05-11-2018, 09:28 AM
Seems random and definitely more widespread now... asking around community chats this morning, it looked like just iOS was affected, but now I see Androids are, too.
All 7 of my iOS accts have 0 total points :p

Thanks for all of your reports here.

Lynn I have a 6 year old grandson who is now doing cut and paste in kindergarden. He only goes in the morning so if the little ones at Gree/Deca need some pointers for the next run of this event he is available in the afternoon after his nap. Let me know when to bring him.

Mrs Cash
05-11-2018, 02:51 PM
Lynn I have a 6 year old grandson who is now doing cut and paste in kindergarden. He only goes in the morning so if the little ones at Gree/Deca need some pointers for the next run of this event he is available in the afternoon after his nap. Let me know when to bring him.

I think your grandson may be over qualified, but it was sweet of you to offer!

Dat Guy
05-11-2018, 04:15 PM
I had 30 point going into the last day, finished second on last day and got rewarded for 15 total points from event?
Lovely.

TZora
05-11-2018, 04:52 PM
lol this is ridiculous. i ended up with 24 points but got rewarded for 10 points only. yaaaay grt f up deca hahaha

DoomsdayMY
05-11-2018, 06:03 PM
All 40+ members of my syndicate had the wrong scores. Why pay out the rewards when they know it’s broken? It just makes it harder to resolve it

Vile Lynn
05-11-2018, 07:22 PM
All 40+ members of my syndicate had the wrong scores. Why pay out the rewards when they know it’s broken? It just makes it harder to resolve it

I have not come across anybody who got the correct points on Android or iOS.

Day1 NPCs were expected, but something unforeseen happened to Day3's matching algorithm or the matching server, I'm guessing... Oh well! We all got an easy 20 points, and in the end DECA will make sure we get the rewards we "earned" even with the easy 20 points.

As far as the rewards that we got when HCB ended, that info is already loaded on to the servers; it's actually easier to let the servers run out the event than change things before the event ends.

sister morphine
05-11-2018, 10:16 PM
I had 30 point going into the last day, finished second on last day and got rewarded for 15 total points from event?
Lovely.

lol this is ridiculous. i ended up with 24 points but got rewarded for 10 points only. yaaaay grt f up deca hahaha

Takes a special kind of genius, I guess! :) 40 points won, rewarded for 20 only.

JennyOK
05-12-2018, 06:31 AM
I have not come across anybody who got the correct points on Android or iOS.

Day1 NPCs were expected, but something unforeseen happened to Day3's matching algorithm or the matching server, I'm guessing... Oh well! We all got an easy 20 points, and in the end DECA will make sure we get the rewards we "earned" even with the easy 20 points.

As far as the rewards that we got when HCB ended, that info is already loaded on to the servers; it's actually easier to let the servers run out the event than change things before the event ends.

total 40 points, got rewards for 20 points. i guess no "easy 20 points " after all. oh well .....

Vile Lynn
05-12-2018, 07:23 AM
total 40 points, got rewards for 20 points. i guess no "easy 20 points " after all. oh well .....

Guess again! ;) You and everybody got the rewards from the event as it ended...

DECA will need to physically issue the correct rewards. Time TBA.

Dat Guy
05-29-2018, 05:49 AM
DECA will need to physically issue the correct rewards. Time TBA.[/B]

Any idea if this was ever done?

Looks like we may have the same problem occurring again.

Dj SyLambert
05-29-2018, 06:46 AM
Yes proper rewards from that event were payed out ☺
Fingers crossed we dont have repeat

sister morphine
05-29-2018, 10:55 PM
Any idea if this was ever done?

Looks like we may have the same problem occurring again.
I hope not. Not sure how you can tell it'll happen again after just one day! :D

Mrs Cash
05-31-2018, 03:53 PM
fingers crossed we dont have repeat

Jinxed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Day 4 has dummy opponents.
Shocking. Said no one ever.

soundscapes
05-31-2018, 04:18 PM
I didn’t get my correct prizes for this event. Sent in tickets, nobody manually did anything. Even had the audacity to send me a “rate me” survey. I don’t expect this current, (5/31/18) event to be any different. Get it together!

HavingFun
05-31-2018, 06:51 PM
Get it together!

Will never happen!

Dat Guy
06-01-2018, 03:22 AM
Jinxed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Day 4 has dummy opponents.
Shocking. Said no one ever.

Called it!

Dat Guy
06-19-2018, 04:15 AM
Anyone want to wager whether or not this event will work properly?

HavingFun
06-19-2018, 05:23 AM
Lol day one has fake opponents. It’s already not working properly.

DoomsdayMY
06-20-2018, 02:11 PM
And the winner is..... those who bet on another epic failure. 2 * 10 = 10

Vile Lynn
06-22-2018, 01:31 PM
And the winner is..... those who bet on another epic failure. 2 * 10 = 10

This happens every HCB and every HCB somebody explains it here on the forum...

1 * 10 = 0 until Day2 begins... Once Day2 begins, then 1 * 10 = 10
2 * 10 = 10 only during the hour between HCB days. Once Day2 begins, then you will see 2 * 10 = 20
3 * 10 = 20 until Day3 begins... Once Day3 begins: 3 * 10 = 30

Before the final day, Day4, the total points are tallied when the next day begins, not after the HCB day has ended. It's not a glitch or a bug or anything that needs to be corrected.
After Day4, the total points for all 4 days are tallied.

Any questions?