TZora
05-05-2018, 02:23 AM
wow! how much time do we get to build these? this is beyond ridiculous lol

Mrs Cash
05-05-2018, 08:55 AM
They are idiots...

TZora
05-05-2018, 10:02 AM
it is a fine example of how to blow things out of proportion. If you do such things, you actually kill players' interest. first it were ltqs back to back, and now this. gosh, they dont really learn from their mistakes, do they?

Phillip99
05-05-2018, 10:30 AM
Anyone know when the sale is over? Think I saw may 9 somewhere?

Mrs Cash
05-05-2018, 03:12 PM
Yes, May 9th was on a splash screen.

TZora
05-05-2018, 11:09 PM
if they have to throw 15 buildings at one time, at least allow us to build more than one? only relevant...

Phillip99
05-06-2018, 09:17 AM
Yeah I agree.....super lame deca

Pete Delgado
05-06-2018, 06:35 PM
😎💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥🔫🇸

Dj ANGERFiST
05-07-2018, 12:49 AM
Deca released the the buildings at request of majority of community.. mini accounts/new players need cash.. you don't need to buy them all, pick and choose wisely ☺

Sleazy_P_Martini
05-07-2018, 05:36 AM
Deca released the the buildings at request of majority of community.. mini accounts/new players need cash.. you don't need to buy them all, pick and choose wisely ☺

This makes cents.

TZora
05-07-2018, 07:05 AM
hmm choosing sides wisely, aren't you dj :)

sister morphine
05-08-2018, 12:41 AM

Given that the cheapest of these LTBs costs $125 million, I'm not convinced cash strapped newbies/minis are the target audience. ;) Four days for 16 buildings (and multiples of each for some players) is ridiculous, but it's certain they'll be back - maybe on the next holiday weekend.

HavingFun
05-08-2018, 01:14 AM
It’s stupid. I already have most but to say it’s for the community and new players is dumb at best. Multiple of each, some more than two of each. Did the community ask for only 4 days. Sucking off Deca either on forum or in chat rooms isn’t going to help either. I feel for those that don’t have any of these buildings already.

StealthyVans
05-08-2018, 03:44 AM
Hey guys,

Indeed the Building Sale has been released to try and help the smaller accounts with their economy.

On the other hand, we are thinking of extending the end date of the sale or running it again soon.

Either way, we will try to balance all the feedback that we got from you guys. Thank you for that!

Regards,
StealthyVans

Dj ANGERFiST
05-08-2018, 04:46 AM
Given that the cheapest of these LTBs costs $125 million, I'm not convinced cash strapped newbies/minis are the target audience. ;) Four days for 16 buildings (and multiples of each for some players) is ridiculous, but it's certain they'll be back - maybe on the next holiday weekend.

Actually the snowmen are nowhere near that price lol i got them for my minis last time and this release i could buy some of the bigger ones.. and the rest of snowmen for my 2 lowest accs lol 😃

Mrs Cash
05-08-2018, 12:45 PM

I have no problem with rereleases, it would just be great if there was enough time to buy them all, even most, but there isn't.
Choose wisely indeed. Having said that, I will take a boost building over a cash every day. But, its nice to at least get the cash building.
And although new accounts need cash, I remember it took a lot of time for me to get enough to even get one of those buildings, surely couldn't afford new releases at the time.
It just makes no sense to release so many at one time and only give us 6 days to build them. So basically, you can only get 6 anyway, since they take 24 hours. Or use gold to speed it/them up. Not happening.
And that sucks...

Dj ANGERFiST
05-08-2018, 01:39 PM
I gave no problem with rereleases, it would just be great if there was enough time to buy them all, even most, but there isn't.
Choose wisely indeed. Having said that, I will take a boost building over a cash every day. But, its nice to at least get the cash building.
And although new accounts need cash, I remember it took a lot of time for me to get enough to even get one of those buildings, surely couldn't afford new releases at the time.
It just makes no sense to release so many at one time and only give us 6 days to build them. So basically, you can only get 6 anyway, since they take 24 hours. Or use gold to speed it/them up. Not happening.
And that sucks...

I can confirm from PlayerReps that the time has been extended to buy them for another week �� i myself wont be buying the boost building "upto 10%". Not worth the time or the increase.. that was my choose wisely part lol

Vile Lynn
05-08-2018, 02:22 PM
Yep! DECA will be extending the buildings sale for another week! Enjoy! :D

HavingFun
05-08-2018, 05:16 PM
Thank you Deca. Great decision to extend the time.

Dat Guy
05-08-2018, 10:08 PM

Great news. Thanks for the heads up and great to see you back here VL.
Any chance you can post the player/DECA meeting notes somewhere?

Thanks a ton!

sister morphine
05-08-2018, 10:50 PM
I gave no problem with rereleases, it would just be great if there was enough time to buy them all, even most, but there isn't.
And that sucks...
Speaking of gold, shouldn't the boost buildings that cost gold only take a few minutes to build, not 24 hours?

sister morphine
05-08-2018, 10:52 PM
Actually the snowmen are nowhere near that price lol i got them for my minis last time and this release i could buy some of the bigger ones.. and the rest of snowmen for my 2 lowest accs lol 😃
Ah! OK. I'm maxed out on those on both my accounts. :)

sister morphine
05-09-2018, 12:28 AM
I can confirm from PlayerReps that the time has been extended to buy them for another week �� i myself wont be buying the boost building "upto 10%". Not worth the time or the increase.. that was my choose wisely part lol

It's finished for now, so a question of keeping your eyes peeled. :D

Dj ANGERFiST
05-09-2018, 02:51 AM
Is it just me... or has the buildings actually gone from your stores?? Lol im on android and seems they have infact ended.. not extended lol

sister morphine
05-09-2018, 03:11 AM
Is it just me... or has the buildings actually gone from your stores?? Lol im on android and seems they have infact ended.. not extended lol
They've gone from mine too. Fingers crossed they'll reappear soon.

Dj ANGERFiST
05-09-2018, 03:51 AM
They've gone from mine too. Fingers crossed they'll reappear soon.

Reps have messaged Deca.. i think they were due to expire little over 12hrs ago but we will need another data push to activate them again probably. Will post here when get a reply 🙂

sister morphine
05-09-2018, 07:11 AM
Reps have messaged Deca.. i think they were due to expire little over 12hrs ago but we will need another data push to activate them again probably. Will post here when get a reply ��
LTBs are back on for five days. :)

StealthyVans
05-09-2018, 08:42 AM
Reps have messaged Deca.. i think they were due to expire little over 12hrs ago but we will need another data push to activate them again probably. Will post here when get a reply ��

As of now, the building sale should be visible in-game. The extension will last for 144 hours (6 days).

Enjoy guys!

Vile Lynn
05-09-2018, 04:49 PM
As of now, the building sale should be visible in-game. The extension will last for 144 hours (6 days).

Enjoy guys!

Thanks! :D Cheers!

Great news. Thanks for the heads up and great to see you back here VL.
Any chance you can post the player/DECA meeting notes somewhere?

Thanks a ton!
Hi Dat Guy! Thanks! I have been reading & lurking... Everybody has been so nice and pleasant, even thru all the issues we've had to deal with this year (DECA has been super at posting info/updates!) that I really haven't had much to do, thankfully! RL and playing have taken up lots of time, too, but I miss posting here :) So, I'm back, heh! And note to self: Make a New Years Feedback Sticky for 2018!

Oh yeah! I will get the last meeting posted! Thanks for reminding me! (I'll edit in a link to this thread thread later)

Edited to add meeting link:
April 2018 Meeting Transcript Thread, tap this (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?124287-APR-2018-CC-Player-Reps-amp-DECA-Meeting-Transcript&p=1574516#post1574516)

Mrs Cash
05-11-2018, 03:05 PM
And they release a new boost building (Boxing Club) amongst all the others at the moment!!!!!!! Can't figure out why I am surprised.

TZora
05-11-2018, 04:54 PM
lol it is crap anyway.. there are better buildings already available. so no point of building boxing club anyway.

and the prizes are all 2% melee attack. nah, dont need that, need to improve defense. so i'll simply buy those beautiful looking money buildings, at least my hood will look better with them lol.

but yeah, totally agree .. throwing another one on top of tens of ltb is just icing on the poop :D

Vile Lynn
05-11-2018, 07:25 PM
Yeah yeah, keep building your defense, lol!! ;)

Vile Lynn
05-11-2018, 07:27 PM
And they release a new boost building (Boxing Club) amongst all the others at the moment!!!!!!! Can't figure out why I am surprised.

We asked for an extension and DECA was nice enough to extend the LEB sale... perspective :rolleyes:

HavingFun
05-11-2018, 08:04 PM
Just have to build the ones with 3 days left then start on the boxing building.

Vile Lynn
05-11-2018, 08:20 PM
I'm building 1 LTB* for the goals and then I'll go back to LEBs** until they expire or I've built them all, then I'll build a second LTB.... I'm skipping the Boost LEBs since I normally don't buy gold buildings. (I might buy a couple depending on time)

*LTB = Limited Time Building: limited time for sale in the store and has upgrade goals/rewards, usually 1 per cycle
**LEB = Limited Edition Building: limited sale time, no associated goals, not part of the cycle