PDA

View Full Version : Epic boss trigger

plavine
05-03-2018, 01:29 PM
Any thought on increasing the epic boss trigger?? With the lag the epic boss is tedious at best

GrumpyCat
05-08-2018, 03:40 AM
Hello @plavine!

Sorry if the Epic boss triggering is causing so much frustration. We're aware of it and are doing our best to have this improved, but it might take some time. As for your question, unfortunately, it's not possible to increase the summoning chance of the boss.

You can keep yourself in the loop by checking the Announcement section regularly.

Best,

Vile Lynn
05-08-2018, 02:41 PM
Any thought on increasing the epic boss trigger?? With the lag the epic boss is tedious at best

I’ve explained the slow triggering and compared it to CC which has an almost instant trigger, especially using PvP to trigger a boss. Hopefully, they understand what I meant and can take away the summoning delay like they did in CC. (CC used to have a 2 min delay or waiting period in between each boss summons and now there is no delay.)

Hello @plavine!

Sorry if the Epic boss triggering is causing so much frustration. We're aware of it and are doing our best to have this improved, but it might take some time. As for your question, unfortunately, it's not possible to increase the summoning chance of the boss.

You can keep yourself in the loop by checking the Announcement section regularly.

Best,

Thanks GrumpyCat! Welcome to the forums!! :D

plavine
05-31-2018, 02:05 PM
I play CC and MW also ;the triggers are almost immediate i find it hard to believe that KA programmers cant figure it out