PDA

View Full Version : SA issue

-Batman-
04-29-2018, 04:55 AM
Seem to have a issue on SA

SA 4/4 and 9/9 sync goals completed and gone from sync goals list
Checked in limited goals day 1 and day 2 SA missions 1,2,3 were completed and gone from list.

I am only showing 9/12 of the Indy Smoking Blarney Hammers so I have 1 missing for some reason rest of my sync that have done the same are on 10/12.

TZora
04-29-2018, 05:54 AM
and you are not expecting that deca will fix it, are u? yer gonna be disappointed, over and again.

-Batman-
04-29-2018, 05:56 AM
I have played long enough to know that I will have to use extra gold on day 3 if I want to finish Indy goal

StealthyVans
05-02-2018, 08:07 AM
Hello -Batman-,

Let me start off by saying that my profile picture is totally coincidental :)

Now regarding the serious matter, I'm sorry to hear that you had issues during this weekend's Street Assault.

I would like to suggest that you write a ticket to the Customer Support team so they can dig deeper into this matter and help you out with the missing item.

Regards,
StealthyVans

HavingFun
05-02-2018, 07:07 PM
I would like to suggest that you write a ticket to the Customer Support team so they can dig deeper into this matter and help you out with the missing item.

Regards,
StealthyVans

What customer support team? Thanks for the chuckle though. Made me laugh.

TZora
05-04-2018, 09:30 PM
bed time stories anyone? dont worry batman, that's just another fairy-tale that has nothing to do with real life. customer service trollololol