PDA

View Full Version : Lag Root Cause

Tscuba
04-24-2018, 06:13 PM
Deca

Can we get an update on what progress you are making with fixing lag? Restarting the application every time the application sits idle for 20-30 seconds still needs to be fixed.

DoomsdayMY
04-26-2018, 12:06 AM
The answer is long, complicated and technical. The bottom line is another 2-3 weeks - at least

TZora
04-26-2018, 02:14 AM
The bottom line is another 2-3 weeks - at least

2-3 weeks? lol you are way off .. 2-3 months sounds more realistic looking at the way things have been moving .. at snail pace. whenever i think of deca, zootopia's sloths come to my mind .. wanna listen to the joke? :D

Tinker
04-27-2018, 10:25 AM
2-3 weeks? lol you are way off .. 2-3 months sounds more realistic looking at the way things have been moving .. at snail pace. whenever i think of deca, zootopia's sloths come to my mind .. wanna listen to the joke? :D

That is very optimistic on your part. Thinking they are working on it and actually give a duck.

TZora
04-27-2018, 06:34 PM
That is very optimistic on your part. Thinking they are working on it and actually give a duck.

well, if their focus is on "we paid x amount for this game and we have earned y amount so far", nothing is going to change. from all the fiasco, one thing is for sure: either the game is getting fixed or it is going down the hill. we'll figure it out soon. it might just be faster if ppl stop throwing their credit cards on the screen .. but ... we'll figure out soon :D

Mrs Cash
04-28-2018, 06:47 AM
Just when you think the Android lag was finally behind us, BAM, it's back with a vengeance. Wtf?!?!?!?! It's taking over a minute for the deploy units to load, and then you think they're deployed and some kick back into inventory. Excruciating if you have more than one account on one device (I have 4). It wonder how this game would actually be bug free. Smfh.

TZora
04-28-2018, 07:30 AM
for a few days i enjoyed the game with less than half the usual lag. but now, it is back since last few days. the syndicate area is bloating with lag like anything. i really wonder, is this thing that tough to fix or is deca highly incompetent? gee i miss greedy now. they were bums too but at least the game was playable lol

TZora
04-28-2018, 07:31 AM
i conclude the root cause of the lag is .. incompetence!

there cant be any other reason.

Mrs Cash
04-28-2018, 04:56 PM
for a few days i enjoyed the game with less than half the usual lag

It was nice while it lasted

TheWarthog
04-30-2018, 02:34 PM
Yeah well your lag cost me a daily individual goal, and a top 500 win. 503 Because refills would not load. Unbelievable. Why is it every time this game is sold to a new owner, it gets worse?

TZora
05-04-2018, 09:35 PM
i conclude the root cause of the lag is .. incompetence!

there cant be any other reason.

^ that!

extra characters ...

TheWarthog
05-07-2018, 01:04 PM
fix the damn lag. ****.