PDA

View Full Version : Raid Boss damage dealt

Mrs Cash
04-18-2018, 08:56 AM
Can anyone explain the factors in determining damage dealt on a Raid Boss?

Here is my dilemma.
My main account, level 257, has an attack of 46aa.
One of my mini's, level 96, has an attack of 27t.
DHs account, level 252, has an attack of 780t.

Damage dealt on a level 90 on the main was 7.4aa, the mini was 8.6aa, and DHs was 15.8aa.

Huh?!?!?!!?!?!!!!! What the heck am I missing?

I have sent in a few tickets in the past year asking for clarification but never got an answer, so I figured it might be better give in and ask here.

solper
04-18-2018, 10:32 AM
I think it's only infantry that counts.

Sierra Hotel
04-18-2018, 11:38 AM
I think it's only infantry that counts.

Hmm that would explain a lot. I though it was was only core stats of each unit and not any boosts. :confused:

OlapDev
04-18-2018, 03:16 PM
Haven't played in a year now...

But it's a bug that they will never fix. Even though it's based of raw stats, it still uses the army based off your best boosted units...

Eg imagine only one unit made your amry and you have the following

Inf 10 (boosted to 10,000,000)
Sea 100 (boosted to 5,000)
Air 500 (boosted to 50,000)

Your attack would be 10... Because even though it's the weakest unit... It thinks it's the strongest..

Most mini accounts have a fairly spread out account. Whilst mains have made one strong type.

A trick that a lot of people use, is to get people to attack their boost buildings.. if your boost buildings are down, it will reduce your boosted stats for that type which may make the algorithm pick units of a different type

Mrs Cash
04-19-2018, 04:35 AM
Haven't played in a year now...

But it's a bug that they will never fix. Even though it's based of raw stats, it still uses the army based off your best boosted units...

Eg imagine only one unit made your amry and you have the following

Inf 10 (boosted to 10,000,000)
Sea 100 (boosted to 5,000)
Air 500 (boosted to 50,000)

Your attack would be 10... Because even though it's the weakest unit... It thinks it's the strongest..

Most mini accounts have a fairly spread out account. Whilst mains have made one strong type.

A trick that a lot of people use, is to get people to attack their boost buildings.. if your boost buildings are down, it will reduce your boosted stats for that type which may make the algorithm pick units of a different type

Well, that sucks! Very disappointing to say the least; absurd to be strong one way yet so weak in another.
Thank you, very much, for the explanation!

Jg48
04-19-2018, 06:17 AM
It is the same as hardcore boss. Raw stats only.

And if you get all your boost to equal the same you will have more power.

Hope that helps

Wolfy
04-20-2018, 01:54 PM
During wars, keep an eye on units used and priorities the boost buildings for top units. That's if you don't have someone able to take out your boost buildings for you.

Then double check during boss event, that you are prioritiesing right unit boost buildings.

plavine
04-22-2018, 07:11 AM
It has always been raw stats used. The problem is, no one knows what their raw stats are ( this goes back to the beginning).