PDA

View Full Version : Post a plan to fix lag

Tscuba
04-15-2018, 05:16 AM
Deca, what is the plan and timeline to fix the lag? Please keep us updated on what you are working on and how long it will take. Most of your user base is complaining about lag because everyone is in the dark about what is going on. Sending regular updates would be helpful. Simply stating you are working on the problem does not help, provide detail.

sister morphine
04-15-2018, 09:46 AM
The problem with this game now is that when one thing is fixed, something else usually breaks. The solution is very likely not a complete fix of any single issue, but to balance the problems so no single one causes total outrage; an almost certainly impossible trick. ;)

TZora
04-15-2018, 10:44 AM
here is the plan ....

"Lets fix the lag"
"Ok.. i just fix the code"
"Android users are screaming"
"What, all droid users?"
"No, those on droid 6 .. they cant run game properly"
"Ok.. fix that then. DO WE HAVE ANYONE WITH ANDROID 6 PHONE?"
"OK OK! I fixed it .. phew!"

"Fixed my fart? iPhone users screaming now"
"What? All of them?"
"No .. those on the latest update iPhone"
"@&#&$&@&$$ fffffffff"
"ok ffs, fixed that"

"HOWWWLY MAGGETS! Events just broke apart"
"Now what boss?"
"See .. prizes are not pushing out"
"Yeah, clicks not registering either"

i guess, these are the details you looking for?

Freddy**
04-15-2018, 12:01 PM
I just wish they would fix the scratchers.

Mrs Cash
04-16-2018, 08:11 AM
Omg TZora, lmao :p

TZora
04-16-2018, 05:58 PM
Omg TZora, lmao :p

i guess, that might be a daily scenario in deca's office. i can visualize the manager screaming at the top of it's voice and disgruntled programmers getting pissed off fixing the code.

just a matter of time when one of the employees would walk in with a sledge hammer lol.

*BAM* *BAAM* *BAAAAM*

HavingFun
04-16-2018, 06:21 PM
i guess, that might be a daily scenario in deca's office. i can visualize the manager screaming at the top of it's voice and disgruntled programmers getting pissed off fixing the code.

just a matter of time when one of the employees would walk in with a sledge hammer lol.

*BAM* *BAAM* *BAAAAM*
Lol or not release SA prizes.

TZora
04-16-2018, 06:34 PM
that's the least they can do. something that intrigues me, how pissed off deca would be at gree for the broken code? they must be cursing gree all the way to moon and back :D

bevsxrs
04-16-2018, 07:44 PM
Oh my ;) words can’t describe how amused I am reading all this :D

TZora
04-17-2018, 07:03 AM
Oh my ;) words can’t describe how amused I am reading all this :D

hehe my amazement is amused beyond words can describe. they have been on fixing the code since months, imagine how bad the situation could be.. as bad as it can get lol

bevsxrs
04-17-2018, 09:07 PM
hehe my amazement is amused beyond words can describe. they have been on fixing the code since months, imagine how bad the situation could be.. as bad as it can get lol

What seemed to be an enjoyable game to spend some free time on ...back in the day, has become pure torture and a waste of my precious time. But, here I am like y’all still at it.

We use to get better updates and communication from moderators in this forum as well. Now just a “announcement” post after events or game play has gone to crap with all the issues. I’d rather they’d shut down the game for a month or so while they “attempt” to straighten crap out. Let tech support play the “broken” game like we do, but take it seriously like we do. See how they like trying to juggle real life and gaming time with no positive outcome or rewards. No free gold for them to use either!

Dat Guy
04-17-2018, 09:20 PM
What ever happened to the monthly staff meeting transcripts that we used to get?

Dj ANGERFiST
04-18-2018, 12:37 AM
What ever happened to the monthly staff meeting transcripts that we used to get?

Still happens.. next one should be tomorrow.
Join group for updates/info
You're invited to join my group "4 The CC Players" on GroupMe. https://groupme.com/join_group/25544493/xgoGZd

Dat Guy
04-18-2018, 12:51 AM
Still happens.. next one should be tomorrow.
Join group for updates/info
You're invited to join my group "4 The CC Players" on GroupMe. https://groupme.com/join_group/25544493/xgoGZd

Thanks.
Hopefully someone will post it here.
I don't see the need to join another forum to get information about the game when one forum already exists.

Dj ANGERFiST
04-18-2018, 02:53 AM
Thanks.
Hopefully someone will post it here.
I don't see the need to join another forum to get information about the game when one forum already exists.

As far as im aware the reps do post links to the transcripts on here.. Will remind them 😉

The room is optional to join if u so wish. Its been open since the meetings first began 🙂