Tscuba
04-10-2018, 06:14 PM
Can we get a status update?

HavingFun
04-10-2018, 10:05 PM
Lol don’t hold your breath.

sister morphine
04-10-2018, 10:49 PM
I'm guessing this is why both my accounts suddenly stopped working, and now I can't log in? :(

-Batman-
04-10-2018, 11:12 PM
This game is totally screwed. Getting to the point of throwing in the towel and quit

norajuma
04-11-2018, 03:31 AM
Been about 18hrs. Now I can log into the game. Screwed my 24h LTQ and H&R event. Oh LTB as well..:mad:

Dj ANGERFiST
04-11-2018, 06:11 AM
Update for you 🙂

aarondavidsdad
04-11-2018, 08:08 AM
The game is garbage. The servers must be held together by elmers glue and duct tape. The perpetual spinning circle is the only constant in this game and the suggested fix? Restart the game. Delete and reinstall the game. Don't have any apps open in the background. Let me ask Mr. or Miss Developer, how many other games offer this sort of high-end advisory services for their games? Bravo!!!

sister morphine
04-12-2018, 12:47 AM
The game is garbage. The servers must be held together by elmers glue and duct tape. The perpetual spinning circle is the only constant in this game and the suggested fix? Restart the game. Delete and reinstall the game. Don't have any apps open in the background. Let me ask Mr. or Miss Developer, how many other games offer this sort of high-end advisory services for their games? Bravo!!!

As I recall, the game code was on the primitive side of things from the get-go. Once the developers began adding stuff on since syndicates was launched, the cracks have started to appear. It looks like papering over them is not going to work anymore.

The success of CC should have made them write a new code and port everybody's game over to it years ago.

sister morphine
04-12-2018, 12:49 AM
Been about 18hrs. Now I can log into the game. Screwed my 24h LTQ and H&R event. Oh LTB as well..:mad:

I was able to log in again after about 90 minutes. Had no problems since (barring the usual fun lags and freezes!).

Dj ANGERFiST
04-12-2018, 01:22 AM
The success of CC should have made them write a new code and port everybody's game over to it years ago.

Agreed! Write it again 🙂 and do a switcheroo

HavingFun
04-13-2018, 10:54 PM
Earth to Deca. When are you going to fix the IOS lag issue?

reticlover
04-14-2018, 09:50 AM
stop whining like a bunch of babies about lag and everything wrong with the game. they will fix when they can. it's not easy fix. if you think you can fix it over night then go work for them and fix it. you all complain more than a woman on her period.

HavingFun
04-14-2018, 02:38 PM
stop whining like a bunch of babies about lag and everything wrong with the game. they will fix when they can. it's not easy fix. if you think you can fix it over night then go work for them and fix it. you all complain more than a woman on her period.

That’s rich coming from SAS. The original and biggest whiners of the forum back when you never could do better than second place lmao.

Mrs Cash
04-14-2018, 07:12 PM

Typical male response, smdh, jerk.

TZora
04-15-2018, 12:06 AM
same thing another day .. retarded rich kids with deep pockets. could've expected nothing better. it is the reason why i love to pull sas's leg when i get a chance. morons should be treated like morons :D

Dirty Larry
04-18-2018, 11:57 AM

Here is a thought, you actually work for Gree/deca disguised as a player. now you are lashing out at the players. how would you know if it was or was not an easy fix?

sister morphine
04-18-2018, 10:59 PM
Here is a thought, you actually work for Gree/deca disguised as a player. now you are lashing out at the players. how would you know if it was or was not an easy fix?

I think if this was an easy fix it would have been fixed, no? ;)