PDA

View Full Version : I want my gold and refills back

Dirty Larry
04-09-2018, 04:55 AM
I want a refund and the customer service email doesn't work.

HavingFun
04-09-2018, 05:16 AM
I also would like a refund but will never happen.

Dirty Larry
04-09-2018, 06:55 AM

perhaps if we pray really hard our dreams will come true.

reticlover
04-09-2018, 07:16 AM
they told everyone not to ise any. sucks to be yall

TZora
04-09-2018, 10:10 AM
why do you guys find it so hard to get a refund? just send deca/gree an email for a refund. if they dont reply (which they will not), request a refund from google/apple. make sure to include a screenshot of your email to gree/deca. google/apple might shoot an email to gree/deca and never get a reply, which would go in your favor. simple.

Dirty Larry
04-09-2018, 02:17 PM

they said it hours after the event started.

Mrs Cash
04-09-2018, 02:56 PM

It doesn't help that when they, Admin, posts on our wall, we don't get any kind of alert. I don't check my wall. Barely anyone checks here or the Announcements forum. How are we supposed to know that there is a problem? I only found out by checking a thread here, and it just so happens that you, Dirty Larry, mentioned the wall posts.
Anyone that used gold or used packs should be fully reimbursed. That's the thing about programming, a little bit of this logic and/or a little bit of this logic, and poof, there's the answer. In a perfect world, we would get reimbursed, but look who we have to deal with, super geniouses, and yup, we are all screwed.

bevsxrs
04-09-2018, 04:05 PM
It doesn't help that when they, Admin, posts on our wall, we don't get any kind of alert. I don't check my wall. Barely anyone checks here or the Announcements forum. How are we supposed to know that there is a problem? I only found out by checking a thread here, and it just so happens that you, Dirty Larry, mentioned the wall posts.
Anyone that used gold or used packs should be fully reimbursed. That's the thing about programming, a little bit of this logic and/or a little bit of this logic, and poof, there's the answer. In a perfect world, we would get reimbursed, but look who we have to deal with, super geniouses, and yup, we are all screwed.

Didn’t see any notification in game until the following day.

Foty
04-09-2018, 04:45 PM

Some syns were still able to play the event, not knowing that there were issues until long after war started. Since event wasnt called off until day 2, and no prizes will be given, everyone that spent gold or refills should be given them back.

HavingFun
04-09-2018, 08:02 PM

Sorry, we aren’t on SAS and we don’t get direct texts from Deca. I would have never known if it wasn’t posted here.

Rocket202
04-09-2018, 09:43 PM

It does state in GREE’s TOS that you have the right to request only up to the last 6 months of fees that youve paid back.

Dirty Larry
04-10-2018, 02:02 AM
It does state in GREE’s TOS that you have the right to request only up to the last 6 months of fees that youve paid back.

It also says you can't autotap. Seems that isn't enforced.

HavingFun
04-10-2018, 05:00 AM

Not supposed to buy/sale accounts either but we all know that happens at the top.

Chris Boa
04-19-2018, 12:27 PM

And they said they'd refund all gold and refills used, didn't they, I'm sure they did?