PDA

View Full Version : Declared - NOT!!!

Old Dude
04-06-2018, 03:28 PM
Been trying to declare for a half hour now and get error message every time. Same on both droid and iOS on my team. Helluva way to start an event - bravo!
Feed those hamsters and get this thing fixed please!

Sleazy_P_Martini
04-06-2018, 05:23 PM
Been trying to declare for a half hour now and get error message every time. Same on both droid and iOS on my team. Helluva way to start an event - bravo!
Feed those hamsters and get this thing fixed please!
If it ain’t broke, then fix it. If it’s broke, then don’t fix it.

kimberleyj
04-06-2018, 10:19 PM
If it ain’t broke, then fix it. If it’s broke, then don’t fix it.
Deca likes your style , you got the job lol.

Chris Boa
04-06-2018, 11:27 PM
Still on going...

Dj ANGERFiST
04-06-2018, 11:41 PM
Seems there is major issues with this Battle Event.
Unable to declare
Unable to hit DL
Loading errors when trying to open app
Connectivity issues when roaming the app
Errors purchasing gold
Errors trying to use refills
Crate event box items are paying out incorrectly
Lag is considerably worse for most
Money taken when buying gold but not recieving it
Issues with hits per energy bar, less than should be

and so on...
Looks like we have taken many steps backwards from the now supposedly stable game..

Dont forget to send in your tickets via in game where possible

en-support@gree.net

Chris Boa
04-07-2018, 01:36 AM
The email address is bs. Like most things in this game it don't work

Dj ANGERFiST
04-07-2018, 03:05 AM
The email address i just gave u works lol

U have to send a ticket via game as normal.. but before you send it.. change the email address to the one below and then press send

en-support@gree.net

Doing it through game means all ur device and game info is automatically added to the email. You could send as a standard email but deca requires the info from game to help in collecting info on multiple types of devices and operating software

HavingFun
04-07-2018, 03:39 AM
Seems there is major issues with this Battle Event.
Unable to declare
Unable to hit DL
Loading errors when trying to open app
Connectivity issues when roaming the app
Errors purchasing gold
Errors trying to use refills
Crate event box items are paying out incorrectly
Lag is considerably worse for most
Money taken when buying gold but not recieving it
Issues with hits per energy bar, less than should be

and so on...
Looks like we have taken many steps backwards from the now supposedly stable game..

Dont forget to send in your tickets via in game where possible

en-support@gree.net

Lmfao so basically all the things Gree screwed up spread out over several years and different events Deca is doing at the same time. Hahahahaha what a joke. Bunch of dumba**es

HavingFun
04-07-2018, 03:43 AM

If email works or not doesn’t matter. They don’t respond and they don’t fix anything. Our team has actually had more fun in the past few months laughing at all the constant screw ups and crap not working correctly or at all. It’s been a complete joke since Deca came on to the scene.

Mrs Cash
04-07-2018, 06:31 AM
Errors purchasing gold

Thats just the game rebelling against itself and actually trying to stop you from doing something stupid.

Amazingly, I am not experiencing many errors, on Android, just a burp here and there, but I just jinxed the h*ll out of that. V7.9.7.
iOS is slow and stupid. V7.9.4.

TZora
04-07-2018, 10:25 AM
Thats just the game rebelling against itself and actually trying to stop you from doing something stupid.

lol i chuckled on that. so true :D

TZora
04-07-2018, 10:26 AM

try thetapcrap@deca.com

bevsxrs
04-07-2018, 11:13 PM
I am the closest I’ve ever been to deleting this game. Haven’t had ANY problems with BFEC event. Except for just checking the forums just now, and seeing that I’ve used gold and consumables already.....for nothing. They had started putting notifications “in game” to check forum for important crap to see here to make sure you see it. So. Almost. Done. :(

Dirty Larry
04-07-2018, 11:27 PM
I am the closest I’ve ever been to deleting this game. Haven’t had ANY problems with BFEC event. Except for just checking the forums just now, and seeing that I’ve used gold and consumables already.....for nothing. They had started putting notifications “in game” to check forum for important crap to see here to make sure you see it. So. Almost. Done. :(

I just got out of an epic battle and used a bunch of gold only to see on my wall that the event is botched. par for the course I suppose.

Mrs Cash
04-08-2018, 07:46 AM
I just got out of an epic battle and used a bunch of gold only to see on my wall that the event is botched. par for the course I suppose.

I just saw that post as well in the Announcements forum. Bad enough I am practically the only one in my synd that has been able to battle, I have burned too many packs just trying to get points.On a botched event. I am pissed...

Should I/we even bother with more battles?

Edit:
I just checked my wall and saw 2 Admin posts. I would not have even known about them had Dirty Larry not mentioned it.
How about giving us an alert in-game about important Admin posts? Christ...

bevsxrs
04-08-2018, 08:51 AM
I just saw that post as well in the Announcements forum. Bad enough I am practically the only one in my synd that has been able to battle, I have burned too many packs just trying to get points.On a botched event. I am pissed...

Edit:
I just checked my wall and saw 2 Admin posts. I would not have even known about them had Dirty Larry not mentioned it.
How about giving us an alert in-game about important Admin posts? Christ...

The reply I received.

Old Dude
04-08-2018, 08:51 AM

[/B]

Unless bored and absolutely nothing else to do, why bother? No rewards are being given out so there’s really no use in battling.

Mrs Cash
04-08-2018, 01:11 PM

The reply I received.

At least you got a reply. I have sent in 5 tickets since the 1st, whether it was a complaint or just whining, and still haven't received any reply or auto-response.
Haven't received any kind of response since the end of January. They probably got sick of me.

Unless bored and absolutely nothing else to do, why bother? No rewards are being given out so there’s really no use in battling.
The only positive might be getting a few Kingpin points.
We got matched up against a team this morning that just wiped the floor with us, beat us by over 200k. Packs or gold definitely pissed away.
Now I can laugh about it.
I am done.