PDA

View Full Version : Ios lag at its worst😲

.Sterling.
03-31-2018, 10:08 PM
Almost half way thru an event my game starts acting up really bad.

TZora
04-01-2018, 11:00 AM
ya need to stop adding iOS to your posts because both iOS and Android users have reported lag problems. by adding iOS to your posts, you are only giving giggles to android users :p

.Sterling.
04-01-2018, 08:14 PM
ya need to stop adding iOS to your posts because both iOS and Android users have reported lag problems. by adding iOS to your posts, you are only giving giggles to android users :p

If I had Android and notice the same issue(s) at the same time Id be posting about that as well. Deca reads this stuff and they want to know device type, etc, on game issues. I do not need your moderation. Otherwise Im glad I made you giggle 😂.

TZora
04-02-2018, 07:34 AM
when did "suggesting" turned out to be moderation? i understand your annoyance but i'm not the reason lol. continue to vent, may or may not fall on some ears but it might just help u calm down lol

Pete Delgado
04-02-2018, 08:09 AM
Lets get android up &running smooth

Mrs Cash
04-02-2018, 08:30 AM
Deca reads this stuff

Now THAT'S funny

Tinker
04-02-2018, 10:19 AM
Almost half way thru an event my game starts acting up really bad.

On my accounts the forever spinning wheel is triggered by any request or action I initiate. Deploy, upgrade a building, move a building, collect money, attack boss etc. An action can take 1-15 seconds or 100 seconds. I find it saves time after 15 seconds to swipe the game closed and reopen. Also minimal participation is standard operating procedure now. All the “I’m sorry gold gifts” remain unspent because even though free there is no point using them on a broken game.
We are now into April and they still don’t know thier a$$ from page 2.

Foty
04-02-2018, 03:14 PM
On my accounts the forever spinning wheel is triggered by any request or action I initiate. Deploy, upgrade a building, move a building, collect money, attack boss etc. An action can take 1-15 seconds or 100 seconds. I find it saves time after 15 seconds to swipe the game closed and reopen. Also minimal participation is standard operating procedure now. All the “I’m sorry gold gifts” remain unspent because even though free there is no point using them on a broken game.
We are now into April and they still don’t know thier a$$ from page 2.

I agree 100%. What is the point of them giving us temp mods or gold if we can't get in the game to use them? My game has sped up a little, (droid) but I still have lag issues. There are times when I try to switch accts, game freezes and I get 2 spinning circles. Only thing that works is closing and opening game about 4 times, then I'm able to get in.

HavingFun
04-03-2018, 09:22 PM
Are you morons even trying to fix the stupid lag/freeze disconnection issue? This is ridiculous. Can’t summon in raid boss and you have a SLTQ up that requires endless tapping and if you don’t constantly hit refresh button you lose connection. And on the SLTQ subject, whose bright idea was it to need so many hits per kill and the one click doesn’t count towards syn goals. Deca, you might be more incompetent than Gree and I didn’t think that was possible.