PDA

View Full Version : Bold move by deca/gree

cajunman
03-26-2018, 06:49 AM
So for the last little while the prizes for the collection of 12 tokens during SA was a 2% and 4% empire Heath regen prize.
This SA they changed the prize romSA regen prizes so many I know decided not to do the goal for 12 total tokens as it wasn't worth it.
Well guess what...

I have seen it posted that the prizes will be changed to Heath regen like past SA. If that is true that is some BS to change the big prize when many decided not to try for the goals.
Can a moderator confirm if this is true, as that is unacceptable to change prizes on a whim like they always do.

Dj ANGERFiST
03-26-2018, 11:14 AM
So for the last little while the prizes for the collection of 12 tokens during SA was a 2% and 4% empire Heath regen prize.
This SA they changed the prize romSA regen prizes so many I know decided not to do the goal for 12 total tokens as it wasn't worth it.
Well guess what...

I have seen it posted that the prizes will be changed to Heath regen like past SA. If that is true that is some BS to change the big prize when many decided not to try for the goals.
Can a moderator confirm if this is true, as that is unacceptable to change prizes on a whim like they always do.

The SA mods are staying as they are now.. the BFEC regen mods are being put in 24hr LTQ this weekend 😃

Mrs Cash
03-26-2018, 03:30 PM
that is unacceptable to change prizes on a whim like they always do.

They run the game, they can change whatever they want, whenever they want. Too bad they can't fix ****...

ghetto69143
03-27-2018, 07:05 PM
The SA mods are staying as they are now.. the BFEC regen mods are being put in 24hr LTQ this weekend ��

What makes you say that about upcoming 24hr LTQ?