PDA

View Full Version : What is customer services email address?

kimberleyj
03-12-2018, 09:06 AM
The in game email address doesn't work.

TZora
03-12-2018, 10:40 AM
not too sure there is one but if there is one, it wud be something like nobodycares@deca.com?

Mrs Cash
03-12-2018, 11:32 AM
not too sure there is one but if there is one, it wud be something like nobodycares@deca.com?
So helpful, smh.

The in game email address doesn't work.
en-support@gree.net

Tinker
03-13-2018, 02:14 PM
Hahahahahaha
Almost snorted my coffee!
Thanks for something about this game to laugh about.

TZora
03-13-2018, 06:08 PM
So helpful, smh.

en-support@gree.net

and gree doesnt care at all, it's all on deca now. have read numerous threads, no use of sending them emails sis.

Chris Boa
03-14-2018, 07:24 PM
Is that en-support@gree.net working, haven't had the usual confirmation email, I wasn't expecting an actual reply after only 5 days but i waa expecting a receipt of confirmation, guess that's broken like everything else or it was to much to ask

TZora
03-14-2018, 09:30 PM
told ya .... theydontcareatall@greeordeca.com

TZora
03-14-2018, 09:34 PM
lets try to guess the correct email id ... i vouch for ..

fartscanfly@gree.net

the winner gets ............ nothing. duh :rolleyes:

Chris Boa
03-23-2018, 02:19 AM
Still no reply...

bevsxrs
03-23-2018, 08:15 AM
I sent in a ticket with customer service yesterday, received a auto reply immediately and an email back from them this morning. The usual we are looking into the issues and will get back to you. But I did get a reply. I used the contact support in game. Using iOS.

I’ve been told B.S. that I get replied this quickly so I’ve included screenshot of emails. 8168

kimberleyj
03-24-2018, 03:23 PM
I sent in a ticket with customer service yesterday, received a auto reply immediately and an email back from them this morning. The usual we are looking into the issues and will get back to you. But I did get a reply. I used the contact support in game. Using iOS.

I’ve been told B.S. that I get replied this quickly so I’ve included screenshot of emails. 8168
Still has old email address on samsung. Still waiting for an admin or mod to reply to this topic, are they are strike?.

DoomsdayMY
03-24-2018, 10:17 PM
Still has old email address on samsung. Still waiting for an admin or mod to reply to this topic, are they are strike?.

I posted the same issue on here in October last year. I couldn't send a ticket, but one of my syndicate did it for me. They replied a couple of days later to say it was fixed. So, why do you want them to reply and lie to you?

Mrs Cash
03-25-2018, 05:29 AM

It has been incorrect for a long time now, they are aware of it. Android problem.
It was supposed to be fixed when the last forced update was thrust upon us. They messed that up, shocking, I know.
Obviously, it wasn't fixed. Add them to your contact list, makes things easier.
If you want to send in a ticket, you must manually change the email address. Undoable? Nope. Inconvenient? Extremely.
And I try to remember to put in "And fix the damn email address" every time I send in a ticket. And that happens a lot. Obviously it does nothing, but I am a ball buster.

sister morphine
03-25-2018, 10:44 AM
It has been incorrect for a long time now, they are aware of it. Android problem.
It was supposed to be fixed when the last forced update was thrust upon us. They messed that up, shocking, I know.
If you want to send in a ticket, you must manually change the email address. Undoable? Nope. Inconvenient? Extremely.
And I try to remember to put in "And fix the damn email address" every time I send in a ticket. And that happens a lot. Obviously it does nothing, but I am a ball buster.

Better to have an incorrect email that you can change then none at all, which is what happened last time I tried (iOS), so no email was generated. Had to send from my email client. :(

ghetto69143
03-25-2018, 03:19 PM
Add this email to device contacts and always remove default once you message.
If contact is , you dont need to remember address
Just start typing "en" and contact saved will be added

kimberleyj
03-26-2018, 02:31 PM
I don't have there email address so i couldn't manually change it that is why i am asking for it.

Dj ANGERFiST
03-26-2018, 02:58 PM
I don't have there email address so i couldn't manually change it that is why i am asking for it.

en-support@gree.net

lurcher
03-27-2018, 03:25 AM
en-support@gree.net

I get the feeling that email address doesn't work either.
I've sent 5 tickets to that email, and not a single reply. Pftt.

TZora
03-27-2018, 09:03 AM
that email address doesn't work either.
i mentioned that last year.. and year before that.. and year before that.. and year before that too. it has never worked. even in gree times ppl sent emails to that id and were told just use the ingame contact system. if u dont get a reply thru the ingame support, then there is no other way to get support. i mean, there is no other way to get an "auto-reply" .. there, corrected myself lol

Tinker
03-27-2018, 10:02 AM

The settings for inbound help mail is set for auto delete.
They are trying to find out how to change those settings.
Be patient. It is very complicated.

Chris Boa
03-27-2018, 01:20 PM
So no one knows the email address then...

TZora
03-28-2018, 05:57 AM
It is very complicated.

https://media.makeameme.org/created/oh-yeah-tell-g44pjw.jpg

Dj ANGERFiST
03-28-2018, 10:34 AM

Its supposed to but I've also sent in 2 emails had not even had the auto reply lol

TZora
03-30-2018, 05:29 PM
so did anyone have any luck reaching deca support recently?

sister morphine
03-30-2018, 10:31 PM
so did anyone have any luck reaching deca support recently?

Is January recent? That was last time I contacted them, over an HCB mess-up.

Mrs Cash
04-01-2018, 07:48 PM
I have sent in quite a few tickets in the last 2 months, in both Crime City and Modern War, which have the same support email address. I just checked my inbox, which I rarely do, and I haven't had any reply or auto reply from Gree/Deca since January 30th. Doesn't mean the email address is wrong, it just means there is either a problem or we are all simply being ignored.

It would be nice if a mod would let us know if there is an issue with support/tickets.

Dj ANGERFiST
04-01-2018, 10:35 PM
I sent one in 7days ago and never got auto reply.. so last night I forwarded that same email to them again and it worked i got the auto reply.. try the same see if it works 🙄

Tinker
04-05-2018, 04:25 AM
I sent one in 7days ago and never got auto reply.. so last night I forwarded that same email to them again and it worked i got the auto reply.. try the same see if it works ��

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah
We are now happy if we get an auto reply from a bot.
Sad but very funny.

HavingFun
04-05-2018, 06:43 PM
Sad but very funny.

Lol I was thinking same thing. Yes sad but funny.

bevsxrs
04-05-2018, 08:34 PM
Sad but very funny.

This made me chuckle too ;)

Dirty Larry
04-09-2018, 05:07 AM
I checked the DECA games website and when you click the contact us link it takes you to a blank page. hahaha.