PDA

View Full Version : Sa comp gold

Foty
03-12-2018, 08:46 AM
So I read what a rep had posted about sa gold comp, (or lack there right now) and something they said made me think. The reason we don't have it right now is that they are trying to figure out which milestone goals they should put them on. Unless its the 9/9 goals, the gold most likely won't be "free" as most of the points goals take gold to achieve. Am I wrong in thinking this?

TZora
03-12-2018, 10:44 AM
well, the brighter side is, who gives a damn? i dont .. if they would compensate, it wud be so crappy, it wont even buy u anything decent.

sister morphine
03-23-2018, 12:03 AM
I'd guess you're correct Foty. So far the 'compensation' for all the mess during Jan/Feb seems to be exclusively for the spenders. Doesn't surprise me; after all, the 'player representatives' are all drawn from the elite spending class aren't they? Open message - you don't represent me or all the other players without bottomless pockets! :p

bevsxrs
03-23-2018, 08:08 AM
Just received this. Even my inactive “old” players got it. It’s across the board.

TZora
03-24-2018, 01:07 AM
now that's awesome of deca! i'm experiencing a lot of improvement in the gameplay too. good job deca! thanks for the gold too!

sister morphine
03-24-2018, 01:37 AM
Yes, very nice.

I'm delighted to admit my previous post above is wrong. The SA gold should be easily attainable by all.

-Batman-
03-24-2018, 02:39 AM
All that free gold and you remove the battle regen mods off Indy goals

Tinker
03-24-2018, 09:08 AM
now that's awesome of deca! i'm experiencing a lot of improvement in the gameplay too. good job deca! thanks for the gold too!

Glad to hear somebody is happy. My experience is very different. If I trigger an action (collect money, attempt to move or upgrade a building, change account, change map to headquarters etc.) the forever spinning wheel lasts between 1 second and 100 seconds. No way to predict or anticipate which. Changing accounts during war event is painful. Sometimes deploys just time out and are returned. There is no amount of gold that can erase the defects because they are always front and centre.
I dont want to hear sorry.
I don’t want gold.
Make the game playable on iOs.

DoomsdayMY
03-24-2018, 10:21 PM
I have given Deca plenty of criticism (because it's been deserved), but they do deserve credit for decent compensation. KP levels and gold. Generous and appreciated.

Now go and fix the bug in iOs as it's annoying the hell out of everyone

.Sterling.
04-01-2018, 08:43 PM
Oh yes! Gold give away was very generous. Not just a free log in give away - based on sa activity too.

I have given Deca plenty of criticism (because it's been deserved), but they do deserve credit for decent compensation. KP levels and gold. Generous and appreciated.

Now go and fix the bug in iOs as it's annoying the hell out of everyone