PDA

View Full Version : Mar 5: Still defective events/tests

Tinker
03-05-2018, 04:05 PM
Does Deca have a 2 hr work day or possibly assign only 1 work day per week for Gree games?
Beat Your Rivals with all the rivals the system default names.
After you run a test aren’t you supposed to fix what is wrong before you run another test?

March 5 and still pooched.

Mrs Cash
03-05-2018, 06:25 PM
The only surprise is that somebody is surprised.
Be happy with the 10 guaranteed points, or not, and wait to see what day 2 brings...grab some popcorn...

spiderman
03-05-2018, 06:36 PM
The only surprise is that somebody is surprised.
Be happy with the 10 guaranteed points, or not, and wait to see what day 2 brings...grab some popcorn...

Ok,Mate will do. Thanks for the info. Standing by for day two. Happy gaming Mate.

HavingFun
03-05-2018, 06:39 PM
If it’s like the test then iOS players will receive zero points. Can’t wait!!!

Dj ANGERFiST
03-06-2018, 03:03 AM
If you goto Announcements you will see that the default matchup gor day 1 was intended to be this way.. they said that it would be happening last week lol

Quote:

Hardcore Boss:
Players are getting matched with NPCs on the first day of the event: As this issue doesn’t impact the matchmaking on the subsequent days, and also competing with NPCs results in rank 1 for every player, we will still be running this event as usual until we find a fix for this.

Tinker
03-06-2018, 01:48 PM
Quote:
“Hardcore Boss:
Players are getting matched with NPCs on the first day of the event: As this issue doesn’t impact the matchmaking on the subsequent days, and also competing with NPCs results in rank 1 for every player, we will still be running this event as usual until we find a fix for this.”

Knowingly plowing on with defective events because they don’t know how to fix them is their solution? And we should be grateful about an easy first day but of course overlooking the fact that usually no credit occurs for the phony 1st place finish.

“until we find a fix for this” Now March 6. Wonder where they are looking?

What is mind boggling is that players are OK with these pathetic explanations for gross incompetence. Perhaps “Dj ANGERFIST” is a pseudonym for one of the Gree employees.

Did I mention it is now March 6?

Dj ANGERFiST
03-06-2018, 06:51 PM
Perhaps “Dj ANGERFIST” is a pseudonym for one of the Gree employees.

😂😂😂........

Mrs Cash
03-09-2018, 02:46 PM
What is mind boggling is that players are OK with these pathetic explanations for gross incompetence.

Everybody keeps playing and hoping things will get fixed, and that the game will become playable again.
Thats why I am still here. For how much longer is the real question, and probably goes through just about everyone's thoughts lately...

TZora
03-10-2018, 03:59 AM
i'm sure deca will fix all the game issues and probably give us all a vault of gold .. then i can perhaps buy the palm hotels. or am i dreaming? :D

Dat Guy
03-10-2018, 05:49 AM
Ok,Mate will do. Thanks for the info. Standing by for day two. Happy gaming Mate.

If only a real man like Captain Torgue were here to save us!