PDA

View Full Version : Gold Bar Sales

Robyn Banks
11-08-2011, 10:27 PM
Just wondering if anyone can help me....I'm about to buy some gold bars & thought i would come to the forum to see if there was any notice on when there would be a gold bar sale, but....

All i found were people that had complained about not seeing a gold sale 'this week'.....I've been playing the game since August & I spend a lot of time in the game, every single day & since I've started playing there has only ever been ONE gold bar sale. I'm in Australia, so I am not sure if this is why I don't get the same sale's.

I was wondering if people could possibly post what country they are in and also how frequent the gold bar sales are?
Or if you know why I've only had one sale whereas others have had multiple?

I'm starting to think it's not a regional thing, because my partner installed his game on the exact same day as I did, with the same exact model phone, we update at the same time, but yet his game is different to mine....
For a short time i was able to buy the $2.99 gold bar packs, until they were taken away. My partner was never able to buy the $2.99 packs, they didn't show up in his. And the one time I had the sale show up for me, it didn't show up for my partner until the following day.

Also, when i fight rivals it shows me their actual defense in the result, whereas my partner's game doesn't show it.
How can they be different when we are playing on the same model iphone4 & we are both playing the same version of the game?

It doesn't seem fair that certain players have access to gold bar sales while others don't, so if anyone know's why it's like this, or could let me know how often you recieve gold bar sales that'd be great.

Thanks in advance :)

HUGH_MYRON
11-09-2011, 03:48 PM
No gold sales, but there are limited items that look cool in the fight log.

HUGH_MYRON
11-09-2011, 03:49 PM
tell batman sorry

Robyn Banks
11-09-2011, 10:03 PM
Thanks for replying Hugh.....yeah i get those too, maybe thats what they were referring to? not discount on gold bars? who knows. They should put the bars on sale more often then...for tight wads like me lol

btw, tell batman sorry, for what? using a lame old joke? ;) i'll let him know Huge Moron, oh sorry i mean Hugh Myron hehehe

HUGH_MYRON
11-10-2011, 12:23 AM
u mirin? :cool:

Robyn Banks
11-10-2011, 01:38 AM
whats u mirin? i don't get it lol maybe I'm the moron :confused:

Dozer
11-10-2011, 01:47 AM
Some ppl on here are way to young to know thats old and lame!

HUGH_MYRON
11-10-2011, 07:26 AM
Some ppl on here are way to young to know thats old and lame!

If Op had not referred to his partner, I would not have referred to batman.

Get over it Dozer. You don't need to come in here and try to be the hero.
Op and I are building a fun friendship. Not no, Oh i'm too mature for everyone, though, I am playing a game via funzio type of junk.
Maybe you're just too old Dozer, put the game down.

Vile Lynn
11-10-2011, 07:48 AM
...when i fight rivals it shows me their actual defense in the result, whereas my partner's game doesn't show it.
How can they be different when we are playing on the same model iphone4 & we are both playing the same version...

Mark, Developer, mentioned in a different thread that it was a trial & only some players can see those stats.
About the gold bar sale, I'm in USA, & I've only seen one, but I think you had to be at a certain level to get the sale, not positive.

Robyn Banks
11-10-2011, 02:51 PM
Thanks so much for the info Vile Lynn (love the name btw) Im beginning to think that the 'sale' people were referring to is the special items that pop up all the time....seems to make more sense.
As for the trial...they need to make that permanent, it's awesome!! :)

lol Dozer ;) i didn't think of that, but now that i have, i feel old lol

Oh and Hugh...I'm female, not male btw :cool:
probably should have referred to my partner as my husband lol I think i bought that one on myself!