PDA

View Full Version : How much longer will you guys put up with this before you quit?

WBS
02-07-2018, 07:32 AM
The delete app is getting more tempted everyday, not sure how much more patience I have with this game. I have pamued since before factions were around like many of you. Just curious to see where everyone else is at?

Twist of Cain
02-07-2018, 10:14 AM
This game is way beyond broken. I log on every once in a while just to see if they have announced the expiration of the game. It's funny how the crate events are never effected by any server issues.

Brunstock
02-08-2018, 06:08 AM
What with the lag and all these other issues I would have thought I would have quit by now.......but I don't even feel close.how's that for a true addict/idiot........lol.

WBS
02-08-2018, 06:36 AM
If it weren’t for factions I’m pretty sure we would have all quit by now.

Mrs Cash
02-11-2018, 10:50 AM
I ask (sing to) myself every freaking day, should I stay or should I go now?
Your welcome.

solper
02-20-2018, 04:22 AM
What to do if you want to delete your account: You can delete your Account at any time, for any reason, by emailing us at privacy@decagames.com with the subject “Close My Account”.

Found on http://decagames.com/tos.html

WBS
02-20-2018, 08:21 AM
Thanks Soloer

Selfproclaimed
02-24-2018, 09:27 PM
I haven't played this game in at least 2 years now. Takes me 5 minutes to log on and it crashes soon after. I spent way too much time and "resources" to want to delete the app though,lol. Any VFF teams still around?

solper
02-25-2018, 12:55 AM
Before config files the game was broken, now we are soon back.

WBS
03-02-2018, 08:02 AM
I just had enough of the testing and DECA’s BS. Just sold every building on my base and deleted the game.

Been playing since before factions, ran a top 50 back in the day. This company has shown throughout the years they don’t care about the quality of the game. And all this testing BS was the needle that broke the camels back.

Good luck to those of you that still play. My gaming will be with Super cell and clash of clans. I think Deca needs to learn from them as their are rarely issues.

WBS
03-10-2018, 05:08 AM
Been a week since I quit and I don’t miss the game in the slightest amount. I thought I would after playing it so much but I guess the lack of quality, no customer service and the constant issues did more of a toll on the gaming experience than I would have thought.

If anyone is looking for a clan in Clash of Clans PM on here. I’ll check back every few days.