PDA

View Full Version : Faction HQ - Resource management

magic267
02-04-2018, 01:11 PM
I’m working on upgrading my faction’s HQ from lv7 to 8. (Next planned upgrade)

In the Quartermaster bldg, there is an upgrade to reduce HQ construction cost.

The resources to upgrade seem kind of steep. Is there a payback or ROI for doing it?

What I’m trying to figure out: is it worth it? Is there a better sequence for the upgrades?

My current focus is getting my production buildings maxed so I don’t need to jump to produce resources.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cuombajj
02-04-2018, 11:43 PM
We skipped those, way too expensive just for 1%. Maybe it's worth it when the building upgrade prices are getting ridiculous later. But first try to max the production buildings. Takes a while to do that. Lvl 9->10 takes a month for each of them o.O

magic267
02-05-2018, 06:36 PM
Lvl 9->10 takes a month for each of them o.O

Thanks! Well, glad to hear i get to practice patience. At the moment, I’m more worried about where I’m going to get the resources or jump to build them. A month seems like it’s going to take us a year for just that last 9->10 round between production and waiting.

Do you know what’s the upgrade requirements for the production buildings for either 8->9 or 9->10?

OlapDev
02-06-2018, 12:03 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_bIcw_ehZXtYbdttwLogyOy399TF-erPf97mN6mh1WM/htmlview#

Under the quarter master bonuses tab

sbs2716g
02-06-2018, 08:06 PM
frankly speaking, really no point in getting production building to lvl 10. even if u got to level 10, you still need to get double boost to max your production.. there are few factions with double boost production now... so best to jump into them and produce.
I just focus on getting that FL +50% boost only.... and it gonna take a lot of RND/logistic etc to produce kelvar/electricity etc in order to produce deploy order for the FL boost etc.....

magic267
02-09-2018, 06:47 PM
frankly speaking, really no point in getting production building to lvl 10. even if u got to level 10, you still need to get double boost to max your production.. there are few factions with double boost production now... so best to jump into them and produce.
I just focus on getting that FL +50% boost only.... and it gonna take a lot of RND/logistic etc to produce kelvar/electricity etc in order to produce deploy order for the FL boost etc.....

Where do you jump? I haven’t found a good place that will let me hang out for Long enough to produce enough. I typically have to jump in, produces as fast as possible, jump out before getting kicked out.

Tinker
02-10-2018, 03:28 PM
Where do you jump? I haven’t found a good place that will let me hang out for Long enough to produce enough. I typically have to jump in, produces as fast as possible, jump out before getting kicked out.

Typically you jump in and start production and immediately jump out to make space for others to jump in.
You jump back in hours later after your production is complete to collect and leave a gift of thanks.
You never stay to wait for production to complete.

OlapDev
02-10-2018, 04:32 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sl1GXguP2nseAnhCJ7L_o1wkjHcCiIag9X6Z5MPIuQU/htmlview

Some jump room faction details

magic267
02-10-2018, 05:51 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sl1GXguP2nseAnhCJ7L_o1wkjHcCiIag9X6Z5MPIuQU/htmlview

Some jump room faction details

*** Mind blown ***

Thank you very much!!

Brunstock
02-11-2018, 10:53 AM
TTO are very good......my faction are only a few months away from being able to double boost so keep us in mind.

magic267
02-13-2018, 05:27 PM
TTO are very good......my faction are only a few months away from being able to double boost so keep us in mind.

Will do! What’s your faction ID? Do you have a groupme to keep in contact?

solper
02-15-2018, 01:21 AM
I am trying to produce, but not easy to find a place where the door is open.

JaxWeaze
03-18-2018, 04:07 AM
How did y’all open up the faction HQ?

Edit: Nevermind.. it’s unlocked now

magic267
04-22-2018, 07:27 PM
How did y’all open up the faction HQ?

Edit: Nevermind.. it’s unlocked now
If you need any help, let me know. It took me a long time to figure this out and will gladly share what I’ve learned. Cheers!