PDA

View Full Version : February Daily Login Reward - Item List

Karrazz
02-01-2018, 09:22 AM
Hi everyone!

In order to provide more transparency towards event rewards, we have decided to publish on the forums the list of items you can acquire every day through the login rewards.

https://i.imgur.com/SU6se71.png

Please note that those rewards may be subject to change during the month. Please also note that a token is distributed every day and will contribute towards the Collection goal.

If you wish to provide feedback about the rewards, feel free to drop a reply here! We’re always open to suggestions.

And as always, have fun in game!

Karrazz

daniel pena
02-02-2018, 04:59 AM
Can you explain to me the utility of:

1. RnD
2. Logistics
3. That goggles (don't know it's name)

Thanks

Mrs Cash
02-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Can you explain to me the utility of:

1. RnD
2. Logistics
3. That goggles (don't know it's name)

Thanks

The goggles are the daily token.
RnD and Logistics numbers need to increase. They are needed for Faction Base production.

solper
02-03-2018, 01:28 AM
RnD and Logistics numbers need to increase. They are needed for Faction Base production. or to upgrade faction headquarter. After finished stage 10, the you get more to play with...

Pidgeot
02-03-2018, 02:22 PM
I do agree the amount of RnD and Logistics needed to increase. Glad to be able to get more of them.

Brunstock
02-05-2018, 05:13 AM
"To provide more transparency towards event rewards"
"Please note that these rewards could be subject to change during the month"
????????
How is that transparent?

Jg48
02-05-2018, 06:08 AM
It not. And things with gree/deca will never be transparent

But thanks for playing this fubar game

Karrazz
02-07-2018, 03:46 AM
Hi everyone!

Thanks a lot for the feedback, we will review all of this for the next iteration of the Login Reward.

Out of curiosity @Mrs Cash, @Pidgeot, @solper, if we were to increase the amount of RnD and Logistics, how much do you think would be a good amount?

Thanks again! And as usual, have fun in game! :)

Karrazz

solper
02-07-2018, 02:42 PM
I only have hq 1.0 and need concrete and money and have no idea what is good amount rnd and Logistics as i do not need them

Brunstock
02-08-2018, 06:05 AM
Considering it takes 6/7 logistics per production and up to 33 RnD it would be nice to get enough to do a decent production run.

Batchief
02-08-2018, 01:36 PM
Hi everyone!

Thanks a lot for the feedback, we will review all of this for the next iteration of the Login Reward.

Out of curiosity @Mrs Cash, @Pidgeot, @solper, if we were to increase the amount of RnD and Logistics, how much do you think would be a good amount?

Karrazz

I apologize for putting my 2cents in. A full production run would need 150 RND and 30 logistics. Also, is there any chance that your team can work on fixing the game so older iPad with iOS 9.3.5 can get back into the game? I know you guys have a lot going on. Thamks

Twist of Cain
02-08-2018, 01:54 PM
I would also increase the concrete amount or at least allow us to purchase concrete with in game cash. In game cash is completely worthless and has been for some time.

OlapDev
02-08-2018, 03:23 PM
Concrete is simple to get.. I spin up multiple accounts on android.. watch videos for 3 days and that allows 1,500 crete per account

(Well that was when I used to play)

Twist of Cain
02-08-2018, 04:05 PM
Concrete is simple to get.. I spin up multiple accounts on android.. watch videos for 3 days and that allows 1,500 crete per account

(Well that was when I used to play)

IOS accounts do not have the ability to watch videos. Haven’t been able for a few years now. Not going out and buying android devices to play this game, that would be absurd.

OlapDev
02-09-2018, 04:26 PM
IOS accounts do not have the ability to watch videos. Haven’t been able for a few years now. Not going out and buying android devices to play this game, that would be absurd.

You have no droid players in your faction?
Nox and/or bluestacks run the game (I just installed and checked).. most people have PC

Otherwise spend real cash and purchase it.. it is pay to play/win

Twist of Cain
02-09-2018, 05:43 PM
What exactly do you win by paying?

Mrs Cash
02-11-2018, 10:13 AM
Hi everyone!

Karrazz

I have no clue as to what number they need to increase to, but as it is, despite my daily playing, I can't produce nearly enough materials, nor can anyone else in my faction, even though they aren't daily players. Propaganda and RnD are hard to get. Right now, I cannot even produce a thing, and it sucks.
And don't get me started on the unusable faction bank stash.

Lol, I am the only Android user in my faction and ended up being the video watcher/concrete buyer It took a long time to get there, but I did it.
FTR, the LTQ concrete prizes of 1 are an joke. Those should be upped to at least 10.

You can always head over to the trade forum and see if anyone has some to spare. Some will expect something in return, someone might just give some away. It never hurts to ask.

WBS
02-12-2018, 06:37 AM
You have no droid players in your faction?
Nox and/or bluestacks run the game (I just installed and checked).. most people have PC

Otherwise spend real cash and purchase it.. it is pay to play/win

That may be true if this game ran properly but it is a “not worth it to pay to play”in its current state.

Stubby1113
02-13-2018, 10:59 AM
Just take a look at what you are giving out in CC. In February you are giving out a total of 1200 RnD(star power) and 520 logistics(political power)

Hi everyone!

Karrazz