PDA

View Full Version : Dear Deca - The solution to half of your problems (Serious, not sarcasm)

DoomsdayMY
01-18-2018, 01:20 PM
You have a bug in your code that is pushing an old data load - cc_20180112_89557. This is why the case event and your SA tests are not showing up. If you fix that, many of the current problems will go away.

Dj ANGERFiST
01-18-2018, 01:49 PM
I second that.. its not "sticking", its constanty updating then disappearing resulting in stats jump up and down, bonuses jumpnup and down. Sa comes and goes. Deploys dropped reappear, and so on. I personally keep getting reverted back to updat from 12th, 15th and 18th. Sometimes get the "new sata downloaded, restart" message upto as many as 30 times i have counted. Each time restarting and it failing to update correctly

Mrs Cash
01-18-2018, 07:55 PM
Its a crapshoot whether it loads properly or not. I log in, no case icon so i log out and back in, only to have no case icon again. Rinse and repeat to 3-6 times. Goals also not loading properly, and if one click cleared when no case icon is present, who knows if we are getting awarded correctly or not. I do not have time time or patience to scroll endlessly through the inventory to check.
Its easier to log in, and if there is no case icon, just wait for the new data download to pop up. This really sucks with multiple accounts. Needless to say, the lag is now unbearable.

DoomsdayMY
01-19-2018, 05:39 AM
Looks like they like listened and fixed it. It seems stable now.

My invoice is in the post

TZora
01-19-2018, 12:46 PM
and everyone is going to get a free vault of gold for that major fck'up? gee that would be nice hehe .. i would finally be able to build those two gigantic palm hotles in my hood lol