PDA

View Full Version : Response to Kamesennin post in Announcement

Dj ANGERFiST
01-18-2018, 08:00 AM
------------------------
We will continue to work hard to get the game fully functional as soon as possible.

Please reach out to us with your account details if you encounter any issues.

Kamesennin
-------------------------

I along with many others have reched out with details but no response... here is my ticket ID if someone can have a look at the emails please. Going on nearly 2 weeks since first contact lol

Im not sure as to why the number is different as its the same communication. Those are the the 2 i see on the email though.

Hope to hear back soon!
Thanks
Sy ��

Dirty Larry
01-19-2018, 05:32 AM
They are listening but they ain't hearing us bruh. I just hope I get my iph to a billion iph before deca closes shop.

Mrs Cash
01-19-2018, 08:31 AM
The latest gem.
What about the last EB that Android users got screwed out of final completion awards?!?!?!?!!!
Why are none of the latest issues being addressed?!?!? Our questions answered?!?!?!!!
WTF?!

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?123904-Server-Stability-Issue

Hello all,

We apologize for the inconvenience but there will not be an official guild event this weekend.
We have made fixes to some of the reported issues in Street Assault so we will be running another 24 hour test Street assault.
As this will be another test, please participate at your own risk and avoid wasting any gold.

24H Test Street Assault Charoliar Bust: Jan 21, 1:00 AM - Jan 22, 1:00 AM PST

However, there will still be events in the game this weekend for you to participate in, which are the following:

Epic Boss Diego Alvares
24H LTQ Rag Flagging
24H LTQ Crimen Initiation

As always, please reach out to us with your account details if you encounter any issues.

Kamesennin
i

DoomsdayMY
01-19-2018, 09:19 AM
As always, please reach out to us with your account details if you encounter any issues.

Kamesennin
[/I]i

What’s the point when we don’t get replies? The last EB was a totalscrew up. 15 of my syndicate didn’t get the rewards and with no indication that you fixed the problem, you want us to waste 4 days and hope we get lucky?

Everyone has lost confidence in you. Communication is appalling. Android was virtually unplayable for 2 or 3 days and it took a player to tell you what the problem was.

You’re killing the game