PDA

View Full Version : I realize there are many bugs at the moment, BUT

Mrs Cash
01-17-2018, 09:31 AM
Street Assault is up????? Lmfao, smh, omg, lol,...

Tried to attach the screenshot, but failing to upload.

EDIT:
Aaahhhhh, live testing. Good times everyone, good times........
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?123904-Server-Stability-Issue

DoomsdayMY
01-17-2018, 10:16 AM
Seriously? The case event appears and disappears - more on Android but it happens on iOS too. LTQ’s don’t work properly on Android. You use energy but nothing happens. On one account it took four attempts before it actually worked. Data loads don’t seem to work properly. Half way through playing an account on Android, it pops up saying there is a new load, even though you installed it earlier. You switch accounts on the same device and there’s another data load.

EVERYTHING is broken on Android. Fix that before you worry about other events

sister morphine
01-17-2018, 12:36 PM
SA is mental. I keep getting pop-ups to say we've completed various levels of the elite goal, but nobody on the team seems to have done anything. No leaders, points or whatever. Lmao.

Pete Delgado
01-17-2018, 02:13 PM
SA is not working some team members getting it some not

Pete Delgado
01-17-2018, 02:15 PM
When this all going to be fixed still not running smoothly 😣😣😣😣😣

ghetto69143
01-17-2018, 04:01 PM
Street Assault is up????? Lmfao, smh, omg, lol,...

Tried to attach the screenshot, but failing to upload.

EDIT:
Aaahhhhh, live testing. Good times everyone, good times........

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?123904-Server-Stability-Issue

Old news. That was last SA

Tinker
01-17-2018, 04:24 PM
Old news. That was last SA

If you don’t fix problems before you release the event again I think that constitutes new news:)

I have case event on some accounts but not on others. I have Street Assault on some but not on others. I have both on some but when you touch case event icon it informs the event is over. I think I like the variety of problems. Makes coping more interesting. Keep up the good work Deca. Not going to miss Gree with you running things.

Wolfy
01-17-2018, 04:37 PM
If deca gave out gold in compensation like gree did for a time, we would be getting 2 million in free gold for this lot!

HavingFun
01-17-2018, 10:33 PM
Prizes dropped and timer still says hour and half left. iOS here. I'd say this event went flawlessly.

Dirty Larry
01-18-2018, 02:40 AM
I am getting SA prizes but the SA event icon doesn't even show up for me. Lol