PDA

View Full Version : Test event

Jg48
01-16-2018, 09:46 AM
Lots and lots and lots more leg. Game sucks to try and play

The targets are just a green arrow pointing to a dark dot.

Then you go back to your base and you get a screen with no buildings on it.

You have fixed nothing and game crashes every now ssnd again

Yep you need to hire New tech personnel or shut off the server for good. Apparently you can not get it fixed

WBS
01-16-2018, 01:46 PM
It’s time for Deca to shut the game down for good, it’s obviously a lost cause.

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-16-2018, 02:47 PM
Deca/Gree, outstanding work, as usual. You folks seem to get things done. WOW

Mrs Cash
01-16-2018, 04:30 PM
Cluster**** Central. Crime City is worse. Wow, just wow...

Edit:
On iOS, working on the short master goal, clear a tier and the goal disappears. After 7/20.
Restart game, resume short master, clear a tier, 8/20, and the goal disappears. Restart, blah, blah, blah.
Not having this issue on Android. Surprisingly.

Jg48
01-18-2018, 05:37 AM
Looks like gree/deca still have not fixed a f. Ing thing.

Now they are turning out test events daily and making the community be there beta tests.

It won't work gree/deca you ain't fixed a darn thing

I can tell you this gree/deca the longer you take to fix the game the more people are finding other games to play and It ain't gree games.

But good luck at driving players away from game.

killbillbst
01-19-2018, 11:15 AM
I reckon these these test events are just trying to milk gold before they finally shut it down.

Brunstock
01-19-2018, 11:46 AM
I reckon these these test events are just trying to milk gold before they finally shut it down.

I know.....can you believe the idiots who are throwing gold at test events.looking at the leaderboard,ghosts were way ahead near the end.....are they so sad that they feel that they must win every event,even when it's not a real event.

WBS
01-19-2018, 11:57 AM
The units given out do not raise stats, stats are not moving either.

Jg48
01-23-2018, 03:36 AM
Sometime during the night my maps got reset. In order to go to maps I have to download the map. Way Togo gree/deca what a incompetent company

Brunstock
01-23-2018, 10:00 AM
That happened to me weeks ago.

WBS
01-23-2018, 11:52 AM
Is this the first time that this games events have ever been tested before being put out to its players?

labowski
01-23-2018, 05:23 PM
During the last FL deploys were working similar to past events before the server issues. I am on IOS, IPhone 5s. Some of the deploys kicked back if a pop up goal obtained screen became visible. Deploys came back as soon as a hot spot timer was finished (lag). I have only one suggestion, pleaser give out improved prizes with progressive goals. An aurora really? I am sure you can do better than that. Thanks for the effort on repairing the game.