PDA

View Full Version : missing milestone rewards from Soulmancer raid

Konny
01-15-2018, 03:18 AM
Anyone else not getting raid boss energy from milestone rewards?

London Knight
01-15-2018, 03:41 AM
Yes I was going to post the same .

NO MILESTONE AWARDS ARE BEING PAID OUT DURING THIS RAID ! :-(

Please try & sort this GREE people , as you have many players screaming at their devices in frustration . I've have told both my Teams to use ZERO Gems 'just in case' you'll do another roleback or suspend the Blitz Raid ...

This is a right screw up - I know you've had Server problems , but this is becoming a joke now .

On another note , some of my Teammates still have Bonus extra Energies from the LAST Raid's compensation package still to use ...

Oh well ... :-|

Been messaged & reread 12/01 Announcement : we get Milestones in 1-2 Days - just in time for the Weekend Raid .

Announcement wasn't particularly clear , so that was source of main confusion ...

Oh well , back to the grind ...

cafedecoy
01-16-2018, 02:35 AM
Don't worry you will get your milestone stuff later.

Since the raid in Christmas, the instant payout of raid milestone items has been turned off due to a game glitch. This was a band aid fix DECA implemented while they work on a more permanent fix. One of the more recent producer letters (found in announcement) should describe that in more detail.

A specific timeline for the fix has not been announced yet, but don't expect to see instant milestone payout for a few weeks :)