PDA

View Full Version : Back to back Epic Boss?

Mrs Cash
01-12-2018, 03:13 PM
Sooooo incredibly b-o-r-i-n-g. Couldn't just give us the weekend off? Its so easy to say "screw this" but then the reality sets in and you think about all the prizes tou will miss out on.
Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! This blows...

bevsxrs
01-12-2018, 07:05 PM
I use to enjoy this event when it came around once or twice a month, back in the day. Lately it’s every dang week. Wasn’t pleased to see it again today. Ugh.

DoomsdayMY
01-13-2018, 12:03 AM
Annoying the hell out of everyone and running back to back events that generate no revenue is a great way to kill the game off faster. That’s probably easier than fixing it

HavingFun
01-13-2018, 04:18 AM
Boring. At least raise the health on bosses.

Rodimus
01-14-2018, 01:07 PM
Great feedback!

Gree/Deca does listen to the community and look into various ways to make the gaming experience better for years to come.

Dirty Larry
01-20-2018, 06:25 PM
Back to back to back..bruh

HavingFun
01-20-2018, 07:37 PM
Great feedback!

Gree/Deca does listen to the community and look into various ways to make the gaming experience better for years to come.
Lol sure they do

killbillbst
01-21-2018, 06:35 AM
Years to come?! Game will be shut down soon

HavingFun
01-24-2018, 04:09 PM
Ya they really listen. This is what the 5th or 6th EB in past 5 weeks.

Mrs Cash
01-24-2018, 04:35 PM
Ya they really listen. This is what the 5th or 6th EB in past 5 weeks.

Jesus, stop the insanity. Personslly, I am now fed up with this event, done to death.
If the lag wasn't so bad, it wouldn't suck so much. Maybe.

Foty
01-24-2018, 06:15 PM
Can we at least not get the xp from it? I had some accts level 4 times just From this one event but I didn't wanna miss out on stats and mods. Otherwise I'd say screw it

DoomsdayMY
01-24-2018, 11:29 PM
Can we at least not get the xp from it? I had some accts level 4 times just From this one event but I didn't wanna miss out on stats and mods. Otherwise I'd say screw it

I said screw it. My minis have great attack and lousy defence like most people. They don’t need more attack and thats mostly what you get from EB. Geez, even the 24 hour LTQ with defence prizes ends up giving 50% more attack than defence gain. You may get stat gains from events, but what use is it? You can already beat just about everyone you need to and everyone can beat you, and defence is so hard to get, I’ll still be able to beat everyone I need to when the game shuts down

bevsxrs
01-25-2018, 07:35 AM
I said screw it. My minis have great attack and lousy defence like most people. They don’t need more attack and thats mostly what you get from EB. Geez, even the 24 hour LTQ with defence prizes ends up giving 50% more attack than defence gain. You may get stat gains from events, but what use is it? You can already beat just about everyone you need to and everyone can beat you, and defence is so hard to get, I’ll still be able to beat everyone I need to when the game shuts down

I pick and choose as events, LTQ’s etc with my mini’s, checking out ahead of time what the prizes are. So far their Attack isn’t much stronger than their defense. Taking longer to strengthen in general, but they are balanced.

Mrs Cash
01-25-2018, 11:07 AM
I pick and choose as events, LTQ’s etc with my mini’s, checking out ahead of time what the prizes are. So far their Attack isn’t much stronger than their defense. Taking longer to strengthen in general, but they are balanced.

My main and second accts are ridiculously unbalanced, by 55+ trillion. My next 2 accts are off by 22T and 10T, and latest is much closer, only because I try not to do ltqs, especially those 24hr ones with the attack mods.

bevsxrs
01-25-2018, 12:33 PM
My main and second accts are ridiculously unbalanced, by 55+ trillion. My next 2 accts are off by 22T and 10T, and latest is much closer, only because I try not to do ltqs, especially those 24hr ones with the attack mods.

Defense mods only. Be patient with the minis. lol.

I’ve actually started doing the same with my stronger players too. Just using them for battles,SA, Boss events (to help my team). No LTQ’s unless they have defense prizes and the rewards have to be worth it to even bother with them.

sister morphine
01-25-2018, 01:45 PM
Mine too, although the ratio is only just above 2:1 rather than the 4 or 5:1 I've seen people complaining about. Doesn't worry me much; if you're gonna get hit you're gonna get hit. So far I seem to get away without being targeted much if at all during wars. :) On the plus side I can beat most of the DLs we get in battle now; frequently with just a single hit.

HavingFun
01-30-2018, 03:32 PM
Another boring EB with temp mods lol thanks Deca

Mrs Cash
01-30-2018, 03:40 PM
Defense mods only. Be patient with the minis. lol.

I’ve actually started doing the same with my stronger players too. Just using them for battles,SA, Boss events (to help my team). No LTQ’s unless they have defense prizes and the rewards have to be worth it to even bother with them.

I have been doing that only with my last mini.

On the other hand, WHY GREE, WHY?!?! Another freaking EB. ODG!
Hello? Earth to Gree, enough already!!!!!!

bevsxrs
01-30-2018, 03:59 PM
I have been doing that only with my last mini.

On the other hand, WHY GREE, WHY?!?! Another freaking EB. ODG!
Hello? Earth to Gree, enough already!!!!!!

Back to back to back boss’s. Ha! ;)

DoomsdayMY
01-30-2018, 07:25 PM
It’s all part of their strategy to kill the game off. That’s much easier than fixing it.

Take a look at the leaderboard next time we get a real event. We’ll probably be down below 10,000.

Mrs Cash
02-05-2018, 03:16 PM
Omfg, rinse and repeat. It's baaaaaaaaack...

HavingFun
02-05-2018, 04:01 PM
Lmao might as well just leave it up 24/7 or make it month long event hahaha

Tinker
02-06-2018, 02:23 PM
Lmao might as well just leave it up 24/7 or make it month long event hahaha

How about kill the boss 4,500 times (150x30 day event say).
Maybe a trifle boring but no screw ups and they wouldn't have to test.
And most of us still left would be cured of our GREE addiction

HavingFun
02-06-2018, 07:16 PM
Back to back to back..bruh

Back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back......

Mrs Cash
02-07-2018, 06:29 AM
Back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back......

Guess its going to be the new norm. And it sucks.

kimberleyj
02-07-2018, 07:01 PM
I like having eb at least it isn't the crappy leaderboard eb or leaderboard rb.