PDA

View Full Version : past weekend, frontline epic fail and no gold sale, building sale ending soon

whitepath23
01-08-2018, 08:26 AM
Decca,

Could you please extend the boost building sell because of the lack of gold sale this weekend during frontline? Maybe have it extend thru this next weekend with a good gold sale and i think that would make folks happy.

WBS
01-08-2018, 02:08 PM
At this point it may make people happier if they just shut the game down for good.

Jg48
01-09-2018, 05:08 AM
@whitepath23. How about you pay full price on boost buildings like most of us did when they came out.

whitepath23
01-09-2018, 01:08 PM
@whitepath23. How about you pay full price on boost buildings like most of us did when they came out.

I did pay full price for them so how about you g3t your facts straight before you make inuendos of something you belive happened. The question I was asked to help those starting out. Have you never passed a gas station and notic3d the price and said j will fill up on my back, to find pric3 went up. Have you never bought a matinee movie ticket while others went later and paid more for the same movie ? Never bought something at a store and had it go on sale?

Jg48
01-09-2018, 02:50 PM
Then those people need to ask for sales and not you.

I pay what ever the price of items are, if I get them on sale it's a bonus for me.

I do not worry about what the price is if I want it I buy it

Tinker
01-09-2018, 03:08 PM
I pay what ever the price of items are, if I get them on sale it's a bonus for me.

I am so jealous. Oh to be so wealthy that cost never be a barrier or even a consideration to my happiness or joy.

Sierra Hotel
01-09-2018, 03:47 PM
yes that would be nice, extending the boost building sale for those of us who don't like to pay full price !

:cool:

whitepath23
01-09-2018, 05:18 PM
Then those people need to ask for sales and not you.

How are you able to tell me that my children should post and not me as their father. If I want to be an advocate for my children. Many things in life we receive is because of advocacy if others, the bill of rights, the abolishment of slavery , brown v brown won by Thurogood Marshall to integrate schools, women's suffrage, and so on and so on, I guess children who are abused should be their own advocate as well. If they can't speak, type or write, they have no voice or rights.

WBS
01-10-2018, 12:34 PM
How are you able to tell me that my children should post and not me as their father. If I want to be an advocate for my children. Many things in life we receive is because of advocacy if others, the bill of rights, the abolishment of slavery , brown v brown won by Thurogood Marshall to integrate schools, women's suffrage, and so on and so on, I guess children who are abused should be their own advocate as well. If they can't speak, type or write, they have no voice or rights.

With all due respect please don’t equate gold sales of a game to real problems in the world. I respect your opinion and agree with your principle but it seems a little overboard to say gold sales are like someone’s civil rights.

OlapDev
01-10-2018, 02:06 PM
Well that escalated quickly lol..

Just remember thou... You are asking for a fake worthless item, on a game that is so outdated and falls unbelievably short of the advancements of the mobile gaming industry, to be "sold" at a cheaper price..

I like many other have finally opened my eyes and I do wonder why it took so long to realise

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-11-2018, 08:12 AM
Well that escalated quickly lol..

Just remember thou... You are asking for a fake worthless item, on a game that is so outdated and falls unbelievably short of the advancements of the mobile gaming industry, to be "sold" at a cheaper price..

I like many other have finally opened my eyes and I do wonder why it took so long to realise

Welcome to the dark side, bro.
We're glad to have you. ;):D