PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Build Limited Buildings - Frosties and Pagodas

wibble4321
01-08-2018, 06:21 AM
Hi - anyone else have a problem not being able to build Pagodas and Frosty Hideouts? I have a mini l9 with frosties but cannot build them with a l11 mini. Just comes back error msg. Cannot reach server.... Built a laundromat just fine. Same error trying to build a pagoda on my l9. This is on Android

Is it all just part of the current 'Everything's broken' situation?

Mrs Cash
01-08-2018, 07:40 AM
Hi - anyone else have a problem not being able to build Pagodas and Frosty Hideouts? I have a mini l9 with frosties but cannot build them with a l11 mini. Just comes back error msg. Cannot reach server.... Built a laundromat just fine. Same error trying to build a pagoda on my l9. This is on Android

I sent in a ticket about this on the 5th, no answer. Everything isn't broken, just nothing gets fixed. Those buildings probably should have disappeared with the boost buildings, but Gree being Gree well, you can figure it out...

Vile Lynn
01-08-2018, 11:01 AM

... Those buildings probably should have disappeared with the boost buildings,...

Yes, all players who haven't build the max number can still see those Limited Edition Buildings (LEBs) in the store, and nobody can build them since the time has expired.

Mrs Cash is right about those buildings being wrongfully displayed; it's a display glitch, and they should have disappeared with the other Boost LEBs. I can see some of the Money LEBs, too, but I cannot build them either, on iOS

It might be part of the Amazon server maintenance issue... won't know until all of the servers are back online and in sync again.

Thanks for the report!:)

wibble4321
01-08-2018, 12:33 PM
I see, well that kind of makes sense. Thanks.

Tenoralove
02-08-2018, 09:45 AM
Where are all of these special money buildings I'm seeing in other players hoods like the 5th Avenue bldg, Or the boba store or the car dealership, DVD rental building I've been playing a long time and I don't get any of those buildings, pie spinner, WHERE ARE THEY WHAT MUST I DO TO GET THEM����

Rodimus
02-08-2018, 12:39 PM
Where are all of these special money buildings I'm seeing in other players hoods like the 5th Avenue bldg, Or the boba store or the car dealership, DVD rental building I've been playing a long time and I don't get any of those buildings, pie spinner, WHERE ARE THEY WHAT MUST I DO TO GET THEM����

Those buildings you speak of were LTB and boost buildings in the past years (Zack's 5th Ave June 2015, Boba Store March 2016, etc). Deca released old LTBs quite a few times during the 3rd and 4th qtrs of 2017.

As of now, DECA is working on more pressing matters and once the technical matters are remedied and functionality is normalized, they'll be back in the store in the future. Hope this helps.

Tenoralove
02-10-2018, 09:07 PM
Thank you I've asked everyone and no one knew, so Thanks so much and I will be patient ��