PDA

View Full Version : Missing Soldier Equipment

Tinker
01-07-2018, 11:24 AM
I don’t usually look at Soldier Equipment but when I had a look yesterday it was all gone. Where? I have no idea. Some of my Faction mates also have had all Soldier Equipment wiped clean. Some are untouched.

Please have a quick check of your items.

Another waste of Gold?

Mrs Cash
01-07-2018, 04:39 PM
Mine still intact. Android.

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-08-2018, 04:42 AM
I don’t usually look at Soldier Equipment but when I had a look yesterday it was all gone. Where? I have no idea. Some of my Faction mates also have had all Soldier Equipment wiped clean. Some are untouched.Please have a quick check of your items.Another waste of Gold?Just a display glitch.

Jg48
01-08-2018, 05:19 AM
The whole game is a big glitch

Since gree/deca has given the faction part 3 weeks off I don't care to even log into game anymore.

Thanks gree/deca you have freed me

I WIN AND GREE/DECA LOSE

good luck all

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-08-2018, 06:19 AM
The whole game is a big glitch

Since gree/deca has given the faction part 3 weeks off I don't care to even log into game anymore.

Thanks gree/deca you have freed me

I WIN AND GREE/DECA LOSE

good luck all

We have another winner, people, a winner for life.

Tinker
01-09-2018, 09:00 AM
Just a display glitch.

Still MIA but I got a response from Gree Help asking details of what is missing. I may have to revisit my negative feelings toward the Help line. I await to be amazed and pleased.

This problen has occurred previously on other accounts but I just replaced them without whining like now. Also the equipment sometimes has been completely deselected but still available. Always have to check thier status.
Just another game element to make it interesting I suppose. Perhaps should be added to the FAQ:)

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Still MIA but I got a response from Gree Help asking details of what is missing. I may have to revisit my negative feelings toward the Help line. I await to be amazed and pleased.

This problen has occurred previously on other accounts but I just replaced them without whining like now. Also the equipment sometimes has been completely deselected but still available. Always have to check thier status.
Just another game element to make it interesting I suppose. Perhaps should be added to the FAQ:)

The added mystery of who took my stuff...LOL

gumbeaux
01-10-2018, 02:07 PM
Sorry bro, I meant to tell you earlier but I borrowed your Desert Combat Helmet last week. I’ll return in the next day or so.

WBS
01-11-2018, 05:21 AM
I have never bothered to check the soldier equipment, it’s basically obsolete besides honor and revenge right?

DEWIN NUTTIN
01-11-2018, 08:11 AM
I have never bothered to check the soldier equipment, it’s basically obsolete besides honor and revenge right?

I have a great retort, but can't use it.
Why?
Because I never break the rules. LOL

Tinker
02-07-2018, 11:30 AM
Yippee! Got an e-mail from the help desk telling me they restored all the missing items and I just needed to select them. Now I wait to see if they disappear again.
I officially retract all the negative vibrations and indelicate expressions I have directed towards them. Well how about I take back 1/2😂