PDA

View Full Version : Being robbed everyday by the same person

Jibby
11-08-2011, 06:05 PM
How can I stop him from taking most of my money every day? I keep adding defense but he keeps robbing me. AGHHHHHHH!

tctt
11-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Its part of the game...get used to it or......

How often do you play....buy buildings that coincide with how often you play, and sync them up so when you go on they are ready to collect. All my buildings are 24/48 hrs. I can go on as often as I like to rob, attack & pilfer, but make sure i', on when my time is due.
You lose all kinds of coin setting this up...you have to sit and watch your money disappear, but once synced, your set, never to be robbed again...unless they happen to be there when you collect and/or attack you before you bank it all.

just my thoughts.

khung003
11-08-2011, 06:27 PM
This is the guide to get rid of him, follow my instruction:
- If you are below level 70, try level up fast.
- Stop doing anything relate to him. don't attack, don't rob, don't do anything to him and his hood, don't ever try to write your name on his news.
- Equip more high defense weapons, build more defense buildings if you can, every defense point (somehow) count .
- Add more skill points to your defense skill point.

Mb Tnk
11-08-2011, 06:38 PM
How can I stop him from taking most of my money every day? I keep adding defense but he keeps robbing me. AGHHHHHHH!

If you haven't tried to attack him or rob him, then do the following.... stop playing for a day or 2, that includes collecting from your hood, since you don't collect, NOTHING will refresh, and your attacker will loose interest...

If you have attacked, or robbed him, them start spamming his wall with random nonsense posts, after about 50 posts, your link back to you on his wall will disappear.

Leetfeet
11-08-2011, 06:53 PM
- Stop doing anything relate to him. don't attack, don't rob, don't do anything to him and his hood, don't ever try to write your name on his news.
- Equip more high defense weapons, build more defense buildings if you can, every defense point (somehow) count .

Dam Khung, you just wrote a completely understandable post. Are you high?

khung003
11-08-2011, 07:35 PM

It's the first time you write something I can read. Is that you ?

Max Power
11-08-2011, 08:07 PM

It's the first time you write something I can read. Is that you ?

LOL....Khung is exactly right.

Stay off his radar and one of you will level up soon.

CheezyPoofs
11-09-2011, 12:19 AM
If it gets desperate there's always the 54 energy for 34 exp job in liberty park, that'll kick you to the next level in about an hour.

cravenz
11-09-2011, 08:54 PM

Yeah I've got the same problem. This random factor defence is annoying. I have 7.7k defence, 50 defence points, he has 4.2k attack and keeps robbing me and attacks me over 5 times every day. He basically is just camping at my place till my bigger units come up with cash. He always loses one, then wins one. Always. It is ridiculous in my opinion.

Babytway
11-10-2011, 10:45 PM
if you follow khung rules i think he/she will dissappear i know i lost a few of my favorite gimps that way, i wish they come back though

Joe Crime
11-11-2011, 08:57 AM
I had that happen to me whwn i sucked with good buildings.
Two suggestions
Spam spam spam
Check his wall for his code if you find it add him
I have used both multiple times they both work. Good luck...

K@le
11-11-2011, 09:22 AM
Spamming is not very nice guys,getting robbed is part of the game and i know CC Mark is not happy with all that spamming on other peoples comment wall !
Just stop attacking the guy back so after a few days your out of the pciture and he looses intrest in you because other people attacked him and he is trying there.
I did that attacking and robbing several times to other people, and they kept attacking me back so they kept in my newslist for over 1 week lol
then they i guess ask here how too loose me and i lost them :eek:

Jibby
11-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Thanks to everyone who replied. This really helped.
Jibby