PDA

View Full Version : Defensive Buildings - Your Thoughts

Justintubbs01
11-08-2011, 05:09 PM
I have 3 quadrants full of defensive buildings, my total defense is 9600 as of now. Should I keep these buildings or make more room for money making buildings. I have spent gold on some of these buildings that is why I am concerned-(to keep or sell) I have 7 Bodyguard Agencys all level 4, 2 Armory all level 3, 3 abandoned buildings-level 9,8, and 5 and 5 guard towers all level 3. If I add all these buildings up its adds up to 1327 in defense. I have seen players that have NO defensive buildings and seem to be very successful. Any THOUGHTS? :confused:

Justintubbs01
11-08-2011, 05:14 PM
There is a Poll questions also up top. Hard to read I know, please highlight it to read it and then answer.

Thanks!

khung003
11-08-2011, 05:20 PM
unless your hood can have 20,000 defense points, you can't prevent people from robbing you.

This CC game guarantee a very high successful robbery rate. Even someone look much weaker than you, and even his atk point weaker than your building defense points, he still can rob your buildings with 50% successful rate.

I don't have many defense buildings, I even sold some to get more space. Why I don't need defense buildings ? Upgrade a good defense building is just too expensive and cost too much time, and after that, people still rob you successfully.

Leetfeet
11-08-2011, 05:30 PM
you know two level 10 bodyguard agencies would provide more defense than all those combined?

You are kind of in a bundle now. All those buildings and so little efficiency. My advice is sell all the non gold buildings, upgrade what you have left. You will get an intimidating def score which alone will have an effect. Personally I am pro def buildings since, quite honestly, I am untouchable atm because of them.

But it all depends on your style of play. Pvp? Sensible? Snailing through levels? Economic?

Max Power
11-08-2011, 05:31 PM
I have a bunch. While I am disappointed that people with some pretty weak stats compared to mine are able to rob me, having gaudy defense stats keeps most people from even trying. That alone is worth something.

Now that I am mostly on a 12-24-48 schedule, they don't seem worth as much.

617Pats
11-08-2011, 08:35 PM
I completely agree. Keep the bodyguard agencies and upgrade them. I think people are impatient in building defense, I see people with lots of watch towers that are level 1,2,3 and they are of no value if you dont upgrade them correctly, especially to conserve space for money buildings. I don't undertand how people build 15 level 1 watch towers that have 3 (4 for tycoon) defense instead of just building 1 level 6 watchtower equal to 66 (or 73 tycoon) defense.

As for higher levels it will only get harder to build defense to prevent robbing because your personal defense stats are halved and it requires alot more time to level defense buildings up to be stronger. Leveling money buildings up also has its own personal defense too but its hard to level those up at the same time. Most of my buildings are level 5 and higher and I have strong defense stats at level 51 so I get successfully robbed rarely (mostly laundromats).