PDA

View Full Version : Mobs not counting on gltq

Laura TCK
12-10-2017, 10:13 AM
No real point in asking won't get a response from Decca or prob Lynn, were the mobs from heroic LTQ meant to count on the gltq when you got to that level, if so suprise suprise they don't so we're stop at 20/20 pointless wasting our time going further.....however if I have got it wrong and they were not meant to count someone let me know

CrawFishEater
12-11-2017, 05:12 AM
The guild energy quest really needs to be tweaked. To be fair maybe make it like RB where it would be the equivalent of 50 or 60 members completing beginner, normal and heroic. That’s a stretch for a lot of guilds but still doable if everyone pitches in full time.

Uberfauker
12-11-2017, 05:48 AM
Everything counts...just use gems...and everything counts faster...

Tigertiger55
12-12-2017, 01:11 PM
Wrapper paid out at 15/30 heroic. Seems that was the drop needed not 30/30 like I assumed

Vile Lynn
12-12-2017, 05:07 PM
No real point in asking won't get a response from Decca or prob Lynn, were the mobs from heroic LTQ meant to count on the gltq when you got to that level, if so suprise suprise they don't so we're stop at 20/20 pointless wasting our time going further.....however if I have got it wrong and they were not meant to count someone let me know

Yeah.... no answer, but you did get a response from me ;)

I'm not entirely sure Deca coded the GLTQ correctly this time, again :confused: