PDA

View Full Version : team equip

TZora
12-09-2017, 12:46 AM
do we ever get new team equip personalities to buy from the store? i see the same team equip ppl listed in the store since months. and how do u know which one is assassin, driver, muscle, tech expert, etc?

bevsxrs
12-11-2017, 08:42 AM
There was a post in this forum some time ago about this. I’ll see if I can find it and share it with you. :)

bevsxrs
12-11-2017, 08:51 AM
do we ever get new team equip personalities to buy from the store? i see the same team equip ppl listed in the store since months. and how do u know which one is assassin, driver, muscle, tech expert, etc?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?121116-Accomplice-List

Is this what your looking for? If not. Disregard my help. lol.

TZora
12-11-2017, 05:17 PM
yes, that's what i was looking for, thanks.

Eva Vasquez - Driver
Megan Hataalii - Tech
Konstantine Dorner - Assassin
Trevor Badaczewski - Demolition
Paul "Ringo" Wei - Driver
Ruby Veritas - Gunsmith
Perci "The Wall" Guillory - Muscle
Misha Meyer - Tech
Peter Romanov - Gunsmith
Phillip "The Lip" Ciccone - Assassin
Suli Yudha - Demolition
Frank Antinori - Muscle

do these ever get updated? have seen the same entities like forever.

bevsxrs
12-11-2017, 07:21 PM
yes, that's what i was looking for, thanks.

Eva Vasquez - Driver
Megan Hataalii - Tech
Konstantine Dorner - Assassin
Trevor Badaczewski - Demolition
Paul "Ringo" Wei - Driver
Ruby Veritas - Gunsmith
Perci "The Wall" Guillory - Muscle
Misha Meyer - Tech
Peter Romanov - Gunsmith
Phillip "The Lip" Ciccone - Assassin
Suli Yudha - Demolition
Frank Antinori - Muscle

do these ever get updated? have seen the same entities like forever.

Your welcome! They look like the same old ones to me. :). If others have been available I’m sure I missed it. lol.

Foty
12-12-2017, 10:30 AM
Accomplices were a big thing when they came out, but got less and less important as time when on. Think they are all but useless now.

TZora
12-18-2017, 11:08 AM
not entirely useless, or i wouldn't have asked lol. so gree/deca/anyone do these ever get updated with new accomplices? or are we gonna have to see the same accomplices forever? :D

Vile Lynn
12-18-2017, 01:21 PM
for right now... low priority

sister morphine
12-18-2017, 11:19 PM
Accomplices were a big thing when they came out, but got less and less important as time when on. Think they are all but useless now.
As Zora says, not entirely useless - they're now a modifier for H&R.

But.... the original point of them was wrecked by a handful of big spenders (who hadn't done LTQs and initially missed out, so found themselves being beaten by players who couldn't have touched them normally) and Gree's cowardly indulgence of the money, leading to expensive accomplices being offered for sale rather than through events - which the company had said would not happen - so the rich could load up to make themselves untouchable.