PDA

View Full Version : Team name changing

AstroGlide
12-05-2017, 06:37 AM
Why is it during locked weekend events there's multiple name changes ? It's an obvious cheat & no different than hacking......since it's t1-6 that does it & PLAYERS REP TEAMS it WILL NEVER BE MENTIONED IN DECA MEETINGS.....so I'm here hoping DECA SEES THIS

If name change is so important during locked events, RAISE THE PRICE FROM 50gold to 1000 gold.....look at all the $$ you'd make on the 10-15x a team changes names during SA....lmmfao

HavingFun
01-13-2018, 04:46 AM
Lmao no different than hacking???

ghetto69143
01-15-2018, 06:33 PM
Why is it during locked weekend events there's multiple name changes ? It's an obvious cheat & no different than hacking......since it's t1-6 that does it & PLAYERS REP TEAMS it WILL NEVER BE MENTIONED IN DECA MEETINGS.....so I'm here hoping DECA SEES THIS

If name change is so important during locked events, RAISE THE PRICE FROM 50gold to 1000 gold.....look at all the $$ you'd make on the 10-15x a team changes names during SA....lmmfao

Well that's not right.
I stopped buying gold 2yrs ago and ive been playing for free ever since.
Try tapping the "Free offers/offers tab" and you can be just like me (Ooh, a strategy..... +1)
Thanks to the way the game has been going, its more tedious watching the videos.
Its not hacking, budd...that's just too funny
Gree/DECA sees and hears this.
I kind of help them with it by posting in general chats on GM. Not directly, but I do chat with few player reps.
Not all t1-t15 change their names that many times because of teams. We do have Funn putting out blasts just to represent.
What about teams changing names during war weekends because of fallen friends/ teammates to show respect for a fellow gamer?