11-26-2017, 05:27 AM
me and a few others had our points and wins reset in wd and i am wondering why

Jg48
11-27-2017, 02:24 PM
Welcome to the gree/deca mess

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-27-2017, 04:09 PM
me and a few others had our points and wins reset in wd and i am wondering why

Congratulations, mate, many players have suffered gold disappearing, units vanishing, buildings washed away, money AWOL, points running away are minimal compared to the indignities people have suffered trying to amuse themselves with this "game thing".:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, mate, I was once told that my points must have "run away" by a customer service person.:eek:

doeboy
11-28-2017, 03:12 AM
where is a rep do i need to curse or something against policy to get noticed

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-28-2017, 08:41 AM
where is a rep do i need to curse or something against policy to get noticedThe real employee reps rarely appear, even if you we're to type redrum redrum redrum three times.

Karrazz
11-28-2017, 09:03 AM
Hi doeboy!

I'm really sorry that I cannot spend nearly as much time as I would like on the forums... Time, you know :(.

Anyway! This issue has been reported to our team and we are currently investigating as to what happened exactly during this war.

In the mean time, could you please provide further details as to what exactly happened? For example, could you please be more specific when you mention reset? Did your total points return to 0 as a faction all together, or was it a specific battle? Any details you can think of will greatly help us in narrowing down the systems at fault.

Also, if you could please provide me with player IDs/invite codes of accounts affected by this issue (in private message, because privacy ;) )? This will also help us find you in the server logs, otherwise called "The Matrix".

Thanks a lot for the help!

And as always, have fun in game!

Karrazz

PS: @DEWIN NUTTIN, you should definitely try a unicorn summoning spell next time, or the rain dance, it could potentially work.

Captain Steelman
11-28-2017, 09:30 AM
PS: @DEWIN NUTTIN, you should definitely try a unicorn summoning spell next time, or the rain dance, it could potentially work.

;):D:p... Funny stuff...

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-28-2017, 02:10 PM

I'm just a NOVICE summoner, but I'm trying to DEW better.

;)