PDA

View Full Version : 😡Ticket #3242705

.Sterling.
11-23-2017, 06:51 AM
I have used training manual to reset skill pts on my avatar. 100 in the att skills will not reset. I sent a ticket in and received this reply from CS;

Hello R,

"Thank you for your email to Crime City support.

If I am understanding you correctly, you're referring to the attack skill points. Let me go ahead and take a look at your account.

Well, after reviewing your account, I see you've received +100 Attack Skill Points from the "Black Widow Shotgun" item which is why your attack is at 101.

Before I let you go, I would like to share about the special package "Earl Himes Bundle Pack" available for a limited time period. This will help you obtain outstanding rewards and powerful units.

If there is anything you need from us, just shoot us a message and we will be happy to help!

Thanks,
Mark"

Isnt training manuals used to reset all earned skill points?

sister morphine
11-23-2017, 11:20 PM
No. The +100 you have from the Black Widow is in effect a modifier; it's part of the item, not just earned skill points like you get from levelling, completing maps etc.

Mrs Cash
11-26-2017, 07:22 PM
"Before I let you go", rotflmao, bite me!

I have that 101 attack and was pissed about it. I had done the reset a while ago, and sent in a ticket, but didn't get a clarifying answer. Shocker, I know.
Thanks sister morphine...