PDA

View Full Version : CPL SKI, DO NOT VOTE for him

Stellaman
11-21-2017, 07:25 PM
So we all know about frep, the auto-tapping system that many players have been using for a good while now. It is a problem along with account sharing that we have had on Modern War for too long now.

CPL SKI is the orginal source of frep for MW, he has taught it to countless players (mostly only people he wished to use it). Ski boasts of his programming knowledge constantly and is his claim as to why he should be a player rep. SKI denies that it is him of course, even though many players have seen the video. SKI cannot own up to his own actions and continues to lie about it.

This is definetly not the type of player that we need representing MW players. I am not going to post the video here, but if you desire to see it, find me on groupme and I will share it with you. Also if any MOD here wishes to see it, please mail me and I will forward.

SKI's actions are the complete opposite of what we need in a player rep, as a matter of fact his past actions are part of what has caused MW so many problems to this day.

I would ask everyone to take notice, do NOT vote for SKI, he is dishonest and basically a cheater of the game. If you have voted already and wish to switch your vote, I would suggest send another mail in.

I honestly do not know SKI, this is not about a personal vendetta, but what I do know is what I have explained above and that it IS all true. I feel that the community deserves to know this before votes are made.

I am not very keen on the other choices either, but SKI is definetly not the player we want representing MW players.

PLEASE VOTE FOR ONE OF THE OTHER candidates!!!

Also to any MOD, I truly believe SKI should be taken off the ballot to begin with, his past actions have harmed the game.

I would like to add that SKI along with many other frep using players are trying to antagonize me, they added me to The Top 10 room that Barnes owns, a room full of frep players. Though they are the biggest spenders of the game, they are also are all part of why the game has soo many problems at this time. I of course left the room without any convo taking place. If frep is to be allowed in MW, this info should be shared with all MW players, not just the top 10-25 factions.

frep is most definetly effecting faction ranks as well costing lower teams to spend more than they should have to, to obtain certain ranks, this issue needs to be addressed, SKI is most definetly not the player that will do that for us lower teams.

robmurphy
11-22-2017, 12:31 AM
Hi CS

I think the most important thing you wrote was "if FREP is to be allowed in MW". That's the key point and it needs a GREE representative to state unequivocally whether it is allowed or whether it is not.

It should be pretty easy to identify those who are using auto-tap (it's not just the Android app called FREP) as bot's tap at very consistent, repetitive intervals - humans cannot do that (lag issues, connectivity issues, distraction etc. etc.)

If GREE can actually pluck up the courage to state whether auto-tapping is/isn't against their rules, we can then either all start doing it, or identify and stop those who currently are.

Anyone from GREE reading this????

Stellaman
11-22-2017, 12:41 AM
I agree that Gree needs to step up, that is not the point of this thread though, SKI not only freps, he teaches it to his teammates and friends..

My point is that SKI definetly should not be representing MW players to any extent. Not as we know the game now anyways...

robmurphy
11-22-2017, 01:14 AM
I agree that Gree needs to step up, that is not the point of this thread though, SKI not only freps, he teaches it to his teammates and friends..

My point is that SKI definetly should not be representing MW players to any extent. Not as we know the game now anyways...

I do get your point, and to be honest I've not made a secret of my disinterest in the representative program as they have not (and probably will never) achieve anything worthwhile (before anyone posts back to this comment I don't consider Double Strike units and continually *****ing about gold videos as a success).

I don't know this SKI chap, but I do or course hear stories about many players - it seems highly unlikely this game (given it's age and infrastructure) does not get hacked regularly. But auto-tapping is so prevalent now it's important to know directly from GREE whether this is cheating or not.

But just to confirm, I won't be voting for any of the reps on the ballot paper.

PRIMETIME77
11-22-2017, 01:52 AM
I do get your point, and to be honest I've not made a secret of my disinterest in the representative program as they have not (and probably will never) achieve anything worthwhile (before anyone posts back to this comment I don't consider Double Strike units and continually *****ing about gold videos as a success).

I don't know this SKI chap, but I do or course hear stories about many players - it seems highly unlikely this game (given it's age and infrastructure) does not get hacked regularly. But auto-tapping is so prevalent now it's important to know directly from GREE whether this is cheating or not.

But just to confirm, I won't be voting for any of the reps on the ballot paper.

Ah i am pretty sure i know who put you up to this. So we should for for one of the power hungry ones who wish to dictate everything in game for us?

PRIMETIME77
11-22-2017, 01:54 AM
I shall add you to the church and prey for you

robmurphy
11-22-2017, 02:02 AM
Ah i am pretty sure i know who put you up to this. So we should for for one of the power hungry ones who wish to dictate everything in game for us?

Who are you? Do I know you?

Have you banged your head today?

PRIMETIME77
11-22-2017, 03:31 AM
Who are you? Do I know you?

Have you banged your head today?

If you dont know me, perhaps you should progress from being in a top 500 faction

robmurphy
11-22-2017, 03:57 AM
I am in a top 500 faction, pretty high up the list...

My picture should offer you a clue....

PRIMETIME77
11-22-2017, 04:32 AM
Then perhaps you should ask around about me. Anyhoo, this being directed at stellaman. Did one of the other reps put you up to this? If so, I am pretty sure i can guess who did. Ol Strider just cant stomach the fact that he may not have control over something. Or was it golden goddess the ever self rightious gree yes woman? Perhaps you have been talking to Jea who is probably banning someone from groupme rooms as we speak. God knows she only wants in to get the accounts of people she does not like banned from the game.

squintycath
11-22-2017, 05:21 AM
I also would like to know the official stance on autotapping from Gree.

OlapDev
11-22-2017, 06:30 AM
I would advise that people take anything that Stellaman says with a pinch of salt.. He’s got quite the reputation in the GroupMe rooms..

The thing is.. he believes in Gree conspiracy theories.. and more importantly he uses these “conspiracy theories” to seek refunds.. We have screenshots of him stating that Gree are rigging events and taking pleasure in seeking refunds..

He has had run ins with many people in GroupMe rooms including current and retired reps. He also doesn’t understand technology and can be easily lead by gullable type comments..

If you don’t believe me.. just ask about him in the T10 rooms, or recruitment threads..

Side note, he is a rep basher.. he doesn’t appreciate the help and is quick direct anger... he even went as far as sending PMs to Hellraizer saying that he knew where he lived and threatening him

Camerino
11-22-2017, 07:57 AM
I also would like to know the official stance on autotapping from Gree.

Ditto, come on Gree/DECA....address the autotapping....it's only costing YOU money

Vile Lynn
11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
The forum is not the place to "Name & Shame" suspected ToS violators.
Please send in a ticket to CS to report ToS violations with screen shots and be as detailed as possible.

Of course I am not an official spokesperson for GREE or Deca, and I have never claimed to be, but I can read the ToS and it says,...

"You agree not to ... use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user's experience with the Service."
GREE Terms of Service link (http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms/)

Camerino
11-22-2017, 10:46 AM
The forum is not the place to "Name & Shame" suspected ToS violators.
Please send in a ticket to CS to report ToS violations with screen shots and be as detailed as possible.

Of course I am not an official spokesperson for GREE or Deca, and I have never claimed to be, but I can read the ToS and it says,...

"You agree not to ... use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user's experience with the Service."
GREE Terms of Service link (http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms/)

Seems clear to me. When should we expect enforcement of these TOS violations instead of more blind eye?

squintycath
11-22-2017, 12:25 PM
[QUOTE=Vile Lynn;1572237]The forum is not the place to "Name & Shame" suspected ToS violators.

GREE Terms of Service link (http://product.gree.net/us/en/terms/)[/QUOTE

Yeah...no offense but I'd like to hear it from Gree.

robmurphy
11-22-2017, 02:11 PM
Sure, go ahead and ban some of the biggest spenders in the game.

Great business.

Jg48
11-22-2017, 03:34 PM
Then don't cheat .

Rules are rules no mater how much you spend

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-22-2017, 03:40 PM
Bots.
I've heard about Russian bots ALLEGEDLY affecting the US presidential election.

As far as bots in this game, I've read right here in this forum, that ain't no bots (Russian, Chinese, Swiss, French, Canadian, US, Swedish, German, Dutch, Senegalese, Egyptian, Iraqi, Ukrainian, Nigerian, Mexican, Cuban, Martian, or any other "IAN" or "ESE" DEWIN NUTTIN to hurt this great game.

But, what the heck DEW I know, NUTTIN?

robmurphy
11-23-2017, 12:03 AM
Oh good.....Captain Pointless has arrived to kill another useful discussion.

WBS
11-23-2017, 05:03 AM
Sure, go ahead and ban some of the biggest spenders in the game.

Great business.

If the biggest spenders are actually cheating then kick them, unless of course you like favors or are doing it yourself? If you don’t enforce the rules then why have them? I’m actually a little surprised you would support cheating Rob?

robmurphy
11-23-2017, 07:04 AM
Hi WBS. I certainly do not support cheating. And, believe it or not, I cannot name one single player who I 100% know is cheating (assuming automation is cheating). We all have our suspicions of course, but to be fair I don't give a damn whether people cheat or not, it is completely up to them.

Using my simple brain, I see using automation as only useful for those with super-fast regen (I'm focussing on WD). Why would someone need a bot if their regen is slow? Also people who's regen is slow probably do not have gigantic stats, therefore using a bot would be insane as you would likely rack up more losses than wins (that's if I'm understanding automation correctly?)

But the point I'm making is a simple business one. There is absolutely no way that a company would ban its major source of revenue. Why the hell would they do that?

Absolutely nothing will get done about automation, nor any other glitch that may be being exploited, what would be the up-side for GREE?, its non-gold spenders being happier? What a joke.

Just play your own game and don't worry about what other people are doing. If top players are botting, they'll still beat you even if they stop.

Play/don't play
Cheat/don't cheat
Complain/don't complain
Boycott/don't boycott
Spend/don't spend

It's all irrelevant. Modern War exists because people spend money on it - it doesn't exist for any other reason.

Why would they cut off their own nose to spite their face?

Madness......

WBS
11-23-2017, 07:36 AM
Still doesn’t change the facts Rob. Grees business models are there own doom, allowing cheating is their own doom. Imagine how many more would spend if they practiced moral business models! They have chased away a lot of money.

robmurphy
11-23-2017, 08:23 AM
Still doesn’t change the facts Rob. Grees business models are there own doom, allowing cheating is their own doom. Imagine how many more would spend if they practiced moral business models! They have chased away a lot of money.

WBS, the problem with this argument, and I must have posted it a hundred times in this forum, is all those who complain about GREE and there business practices are “if” people.

If GREE stop cheaters I’ll spend more
If GREE sort out the bugs I’ll spend more
If GREE sort out their CS I’ll spend more
If GREE blah...blah...blah

Always if.

And as for GREE causing their own doom, IMHO that is the craziest most wrong statement I’ve every heard.

The game should have died a couple/few years ago. I mean look at it, dreadful graphics, awful infrastructure. It has the same level of sophistication that Donkey Kong has.

This game is alive ONLY because GREE keep the big spenders spending. As I explained in the post a few below this one, GREE are leveraging every single dime out of this ‘decline stage’ game by purpously not spending a penny on improving it and squeezing every last gold nugget out of the top guys.

Those who don’t spend will NEVER spend and are utterly IRRELEVANT to GREE.

I can’t understabd why people can’t undetstand how superbly GREE are managing this game.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-23-2017, 03:35 PM
Rumors, scurrilous rumors.

HellRaizer
11-24-2017, 04:05 AM
Just popped in to see what’s going on

I was a relatively big spender at times.. my regen was/is 89% and I was in T10 (FMT .. player was E). but I quit the game (quite a few months ago) after it became apparent that it would take me 7 years to get from 89% regen to 99, because GreeDeca stopped selling 10-20 units.. I’m not the only high spender to quit...

Anyways.. I leave you all to having fun

WBS
11-24-2017, 04:46 AM
I also used to spend, but because of the all knowing Gree, I quit spending because of their business practice of low quality, lag and glitches. I know many players that have quit spending for the same reason or quit the game. Funzio created a good game, I still like parts of it, the best thing funzio did to prolong the game was factions, without factions this game would have been dead a long time ago.

I fully get your point Rob, I just don’t believe that those who play for free will always play free or those who spend will always spend, I know too many players to believe that point.

I do agree that player reps aren’t going to improve anything enough to be worth it.

Speed ump
11-24-2017, 05:34 AM
WBS, I think the point that rob was making was that if they killed off any tos violations, that would be the end of the game. I don’t think that’s an opinion at this stage, it’s just a simple fact. There’s older violations than the most recent ones, and ones that have had a blind eye turned on. Secondary tappers, bought and sold games, many feel docbot is a violation. Now add auto to that. If people pick on any one of those, e they should be against all unless they want to make it obvious they’re just for the ones that they feel benefit them. Over half the “spenders” in the game have done one of those. Why would low regen players use auto? I heard several explain how they justify using it on ltq because it boring and dosnt affect anyone, it then go on to degrade those who might use it in other events. Really? Lol. There’s more using one or more of those than you might realize. One tea, leader in top 25 recently explained how no one in their team uses any of those. I personally know of 6 in that team who have games they bought, or weren’t originally theirs. I know of two using auto, or have made claims to. I know of three who have secondary tappers to some degree to help finish events. Are there more I’m not aware of? Of course there are. There’s just not a realistic way at this point of saying no to it all, unless your wish is to see the game shut down for good. That’s assuming there was a way to prove many of those things and not get themselves into legal trouble. The easiest would be games not originally yours. Just have everyone send a ticket form the correct email with proof of iTunes purchases. Then say goodbye to easily 25 percent or more of the players in the game who spend. ( if you pay to buy a game, you’re likely going to be a spender, some more, some less) many got their games for free from a friend and feel that’s not wrong. As far as the bashing of ski, I know for a fact that the so called evidence being used to convict in some minds, isn’t him. By the way, if anyone hasn’t noticed, it’s super easy to change names to anything you want in the game. Like that hasn’t been tried before to smear people. In most cases I’ve found the ones shouting g the loudest are usually the ones who have some knowledge of the actual facts. Wonder why that is? Well, I’ll leave everyone to ponder these for themselves.

Speed ump
11-24-2017, 05:37 AM
Hey mr dew, hope you and yours had a great tday. Some day we really should hook up and talk about the old days. We had many great adventures.

Genen
11-24-2017, 08:10 AM
Well Golden Shower was a one of the officers in the bird team when they employed 15 health hackers and she also exploited airplane glitch. Now by the GREE/Deca great wisdom she is chief players rep. Lol.

doeboy
11-26-2017, 05:23 AM
FAKE NEWS
ski is a great guy and all should vote for him

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-26-2017, 08:15 AM
Hey mr dew, hope you and yours had a great tday. Some day we really should hook up and talk about the old days. We had many great adventures.

I must agree, in the olden days -LOL- we had had many funny capers.

Had a very relaxed turkey with much to be thankful for, as I'm sure you did, too.

We've both been blessed far too much, but I'm sure you're as grateful for all you have as am I.

I'll get that way one day, before I'm called to glory, and we can reminisce about the days gone by.

Golden Goddess
11-26-2017, 05:45 PM
As in real life there are rules and some infractions are worse then others. Speeding 10 miles an hour over the speed limit in a highway is not as bad as speeding 10 miles an hour in a school zone or construction zone and why it’s more points on your license in a school zone over on a highway. For me using a computer program to tap for you absolutely is cheating. Back in the day the heat of the WD battle Included endurance and teams pulling together by getting a phone call at whatever time of the night to hop on as we drew a contender. Setting up a program to tap for you and players defend it by putting that on the same level as other things in the game is probably a defense chosen by someone using it or having their teammates use it and reaping the benefits of it. I’m not suggesting banning the players but gree needs to put a stop to it. Please gree put something in place that requires a human to respond periodically to squash the cheaters .

And for the record being Gene continues to personally attack me and make false accusations against my character, gree or deca PLEASE do a forensic review of my account since 2012 when I started and post the results. As I’ve never ever used the airplane glitch so please review my account and feel free to publicly post the findings. I welcome the post and give my full permission. Gene are you willing to do the same for auto tapping or account sharing? Can you act like an adult and stop the personal attacks and cyber bullying you continue in game in group me and now right here in the forum? It’s pathertic.

WBS
11-26-2017, 05:57 PM
Speed admits that over half the spenders use auto tap in which by his logic half of all the top teams including ghosts use it, and therefore could be considered cheating by some.

I don’t know any of those in top team but i do find it entertaining the mud that is slung between them. So by all means continue, I’ll sit back and read while eating popcorn.

In all seriousness Gree probably won’t do a thing about auto tap etc, as I do agree they won’t ban half of the top spenders.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-27-2017, 12:34 PM
As in real life there are rules and some infractions are worse then others. Speeding 10 miles an hour over the speed limit in a highway is not as bad as speeding 10 miles an hour in a school zone or construction zone and why it’s more points on your license in a school zone over on a highway. For me using a computer program to tap for you absolutely is cheating. Back in the day the heat of the WD battle Included endurance and teams pulling together by getting a phone call at whatever time of the night to hop on as we drew a contender. Setting up a program to tap for you and players defend it by putting that on the same level as other things in the game is probably a defense chosen by someone using it or having their teammates use it and reaping the benefits of it. I’m not suggesting banning the players but gree needs to put a stop to it. Please gree put something in place that requires a human to respond periodically to squash the cheaters .

And for the record being Gene continues to personally attack me and make false accusations against my character, gree or deca PLEASE do a forensic review of my account since 2012 when I started and post the results. As I’ve never ever used the airplane glitch so please review my account and feel free to publicly post the findings. I welcome the post and give my full permission. Gene are you willing to do the same for auto tapping or account sharing? Can you act like an adult and stop the personal attacks and cyber bullying you continue in game in group me and now right here in the forum? It’s pathertic.

I've heard many things over the years.
I've never heard anyone claim that you cheated.
As an old woman who twice ran for the US presidency once said, "At this point what difference does it make?"
I am not telling anyone what to do.
If I were you, I'd just keep DEWIN whatever it is you wanna DEW.

Brown Out
11-28-2017, 12:17 PM
I'm voting for CPL SKI. I don't like Stellaman or Rule The World.

Annihilator2
11-29-2017, 02:58 PM
I'm voting for CPL SKI. I don't like Stellaman or Rule The World.

Do you mean that no candidates represent community?

PRIMETIME77
12-06-2017, 07:44 AM
Do you mean that no candidates represent community?

There are those candidates that ran who feel they are above others, they like to assert their control. Then there are those who are real people. I in fact can say that i believe that Cpl. SKI is a good guy and will look out for the interests of others without looking down upon them as the others will do. There is a certain group of them and we all know who they are, they preach their rightiousness to everyone as seen here above. They are admins in almost every groupme room and they seek to control everyone and treat them as if they are children. Think about these things when you join a team, think about these things when you choose to do legendary matches with the people on these teams. Leave their rooms and make your own. Ehmon

solper
12-12-2017, 07:52 AM
I read(rep meeting) that community have decided several change, but where does the community discuss?
I cant find it here in forum.

Illuminatus
12-12-2017, 07:55 AM
I read(rep meeting) that community have decided several change, but where does the community discuss?

it happens on groupme

Vile Lynn
12-12-2017, 05:03 PM

it happens on groupme

The MW community reps need to be posting here, too... not every MW player uses Group Me or has access into 3rd-party chat app rooms.

If you want the "community discussion" to be transparent and all-access, discuss it here. No need to wait for a "rep" to post. The forum is your voice... use it.

OlapDev
12-14-2017, 12:31 AM
The MW community reps need to be posting here, too... not every MW player uses Group Me or has access into 3rd-party chat app rooms.

If you want the "community discussion" to be transparent and all-access, discuss it here. No need to wait for a "rep" to post. The forum is your voice... use it.

Well that's a slap in the face to the reps..

GroupMe is superiorly more organised than the forum, and more importantly isn't confined to the ridiculous amount of rules that are enforced by mods and such.

As an example.. this thread lives on despite it being thread to solely bash a player (which breaks a fundamental rule on the forums) .. but when Hellraizer (before he quit) wrote multiple threads that had details from the player reps meetings, they were delete because they weren't posted in black colour???

So obviously community discussion can not be transparent

Vile Lynn
12-14-2017, 12:16 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Rhhr8D5mKSX7O/giphy.gif

Vile Lynn
12-14-2017, 01:18 PM
Well that's a slap in the face to the reps..

GroupMe is superiorly more organised than the forum, and more importantly isn't confined to the ridiculous amount of rules that are enforced by mods and such.

As an example.. this thread lives on despite it being thread to solely bash a player (which breaks a fundamental rule on the forums) .. but when Hellraizer (before he quit) wrote multiple threads that had details from the player reps meetings, they were delete because they weren't posted in black colour???

So obviously community discussion can not be transparent

You cannot have it both ways... and the gif was for you being so amazingly misinformed and your enjoyment at perpetuating ridiculous fabrications... so... whatever... go troll on Group Me.

OlapDev
12-14-2017, 01:34 PM
Fabrications??.. do you not remember how many people saw it happen... But if you still believe it to be a fabrication we still have HRs ticket details::

https://s33.postimg.org/gj5tmeldb/7634_B972-4_BAC-4_EEF-_BB49-2_FE3_F82_DB780.jpg

So why should we believe that the forums are a open community environment?

Vile Lynn
12-14-2017, 04:42 PM
Uh huh... You're welcome to believe the one side you were told... makes no diff to me...

Forum trolls always whine that forum moderators bully them.
Meh.

Let's just agree that I am still here... I'm still moderating (more than 2yrs!), still advocating for players and for transparency, and you can figure out the rest ;) Good luck!

solper
12-14-2017, 11:45 PM
Tell us the other side of the story.
Why did not HellRaizer get allowed to write in purpel?

robmurphy
12-15-2017, 01:17 AM
Tell us the other side of the story.
Why did not HellRaizer get allowed to write in purpel?

Wow. We are debating font colours whilst Rome burns....

Play on Nero, play on

OlapDev
12-15-2017, 01:38 AM
Wow. We are debating font colours whilst Rome burns....

Play on Nero, play on

Not really debating a colour.. I brought that up to show that even at the pettiest level certain people were being over moderated.

Ie .. you had a player (and rep) at the time that was posting details of the game and contents of the meetings to the wider community on the forum.. and because he posted it in a different colour he received infractions and account bans because he was "impersonating staff".. basically 5 players were in monthly meetings with GreeDeca and when said person posted the output of the meetings on the forum he was attacked for using colours, despite that fact that the content was to give transparency of the meetings

He had written and summarised these meetings::
20160922 https://goo.gl/893fbS
20161007 https://goo.gl/P9o9Cb
20161028 https://goo.gl/2Bijgm
20161118 https://goo.gl/9Kx5q4
20161209 https://goo.gl/CJ3QmR
20170113 https://goo.gl/MmwSpw
20170203 https://goo.gl/dBLeky
20170224 https://goo.gl/P26iLE
20170403 https://goo.gl/VCtOZg
20170505 https://goo.gl/kc0Re9
20170601 https://goo.gl/3D27b5
20170706 https://goo.gl/r8GnQL

robmurphy
12-15-2017, 04:24 AM
And the point I'm trying to make, which I have tried to make many times on this forum, and will continue to do so until I bore even myself, is that it's all irrelevant.

The game will not improve. So play it or quit.

What meaningful thing have reps or moderators actually ever achieved?

Double Strike units and an Energy Refill option which causes more problems than it solves?

This game exists SOLELY because the top players spend. No other reason.

When they stop spending, the game will die. As all games eventually do.

There clearly isn't the appetite for the gaming 'community' to make a stand and boycott the game. Last time I debated that in this forum, most people couldn't even grasp 'how' to boycott effectively.

Players = Dog
Gold Stuff = Bell

Dog + Bell = Saliva
Players + Gold Stuff = Spend

Gree = Pavlov

WBS
12-15-2017, 05:31 AM
HellRaizer was the most informative player rep we had. Actually answered questions and gave good information. Why he was pushed out like he was I’ll never know. We know happened just as Olap said it can’t be denied. Olap isn’t a troll so why is he being accused as one?

But even HellRaizer couldn’t improve the game’s playability, I still have yet to see any improvement come out of Deca/Gree.