PDA

View Full Version : Great match up

azgrunge
11-19-2017, 09:31 PM
So I wait 10-15 minutes for this match-up.
A single player team. He is level 13 with 16 friends and a defense of 8,401.
I bet he's glad Gree's algorithms work so well, not.

I'm not that strong but come on, almost a trillion in attack vs 8,401?!?!

Seriously folks. If I have to wait then give me someone close. Or are teams so sparse now that only one happened to be at war at this time?

sister morphine
11-19-2017, 11:08 PM
You got to wonder if the poor guy gets that a lot during war. At least he tries! ;)

Vile Lynn
11-20-2017, 10:56 AM
So I wait 10-15 minutes for this match-up.
A single player team. He is level 13 with 16 friends and a defense of 8,401.
I bet he's glad Gree's algorithms work so well, not.

I'm not that strong but come on, almost a trillion in attack vs 8,401?!?!

Seriously folks. If I have to wait then give me someone close. Or are teams so sparse now that only one happened to be at war at this time?

The longer the wait for a match, the worse a match usually is because the algorithm times out and matches whatever is available.

Matches like what you experienced is the exception and not the rule. We all get bad or unusual matches.

A 1-player syndicate is also the exception and not the rule, and they get to play BfEC, too!

TZora
11-29-2017, 04:39 AM
You got to wonder if the poor guy gets that a lot during war. At least he tries! ;)

lol i thought the same.. poor fella must've been even more pissed off than u. funny, ppl get tough matchup, they complain. ppl get too easy matchup, yet they complain. haha

sister morphine
11-29-2017, 05:40 AM
lol i thought the same.. poor fella must've been even more pissed off than u. funny, ppl get tough matchup, they complain. ppl get too easy matchup, yet they complain. haha
I did a solo war once, a long time ago (my other account was guesting in a syn). Was fun. Some of the battles were with people who couldn't touch me, but not all. They were all much lower level though, so the ones who were strong enough had a built-in advantage of me being punished for higher level. :)