PDA

View Full Version : Flaming bag of ?

Mrs Cash
11-10-2017, 08:14 PM
I recall seeing a splash of what looked like a flaming bag of something. Naturally I was in a frenzy of closing all of those annoying popups upon startup, so I really had no clue as to what it really was. So, after the HCB ended, I saw one popup in my daily point splash, of which I quickly closed.
I have no clue as to what it was, or what account I received it on, and was wondering if anyone had any info on it, or if anyone actually paid attention.

Thanks, in advance!

Mr. Nezzar
11-11-2017, 07:16 AM
It's poop.

Vile Lynn
11-12-2017, 11:28 AM
I recall seeing a splash of what looked like a flaming bag of something. Naturally I was in a frenzy of closing all of those annoying popups upon startup, so I really had no clue as to what it really was. So, after the HCB ended, I saw one popup in my daily point splash, of which I quickly closed.
I have no clue as to what it was, or what account I received it on, and was wondering if anyone had any info on it, or if anyone actually paid attention.

Thanks, in advance!

Heh, I saw it too... it was a bag with a jack-o-lantern face and fire coming out the top, a recycled image... it was the Wrapper for something... :confused: