PDA

View Full Version : item rewarded for Lockboxes

AstroGlide
11-03-2017, 12:38 PM
Is it true that anyone that spent gold on "Rhymed Passes" lockbox event is receiving an item for 4% SA POINTS ??

kimberleyj
11-03-2017, 04:23 PM
Is it true that anyone that spent gold on "Rhymed Passes" lockbox event is receiving an item for 4% SA POINTS ??
I haven't heard anythink. Where did you hear that from?.

Greeny1
11-04-2017, 12:36 AM
Send in a ticket. Spend gold to complete it and then they hand out the prize for free!

kimberleyj
11-04-2017, 07:36 AM
Send in a ticket. Spend gold to complete it and then they hand out the prize for free!
I spent 200 gold to get 13. So they handed it out for free?.

AstroGlide
11-04-2017, 08:24 AM
It was posted in The "Reps Room" that most ppl are banned from, ie: so hand picked/favorite ppl have access to reps

A SS of "NS" was posted the that room, that said, A 4% SA points mod will be awarded for anyone that used gold in Rhymed Passes lockbox event"

Nothing posted in here as of yet

kimberleyj
11-04-2017, 09:03 AM
It was posted in The "Reps Room" that most ppl are banned from, ie: so hand picked/favorite ppl have access to reps

A SS of "NS" was posted the that room, that said, A 4% SA points mod will be awarded for anyone that used gold in Rhymed Passes lockbox event"

Well that is stupid if it effects people then it should be posted on the main forum or in game message. It is no use posting in an area we can't get on.

Dj ANGERFiST
11-05-2017, 12:47 AM
Just FYI.. you are welcome to join the community reps room on group me.. where info is passed on to players.. just ask to be added by someone in there.. someone you know will know someone in there..

Chris Boa
11-05-2017, 01:00 AM

I heard a whole syndicate isn't welcome there...

Vile Lynn
11-05-2017, 01:02 AM
I heard a whole syndicate isn't welcome there...

lol! Did you also hear that I was even booted from that room? So what? It's not the only CC player info/helper chat room so don't act like it is. Info is obviously still getting passed around the community.

Official info can be found here on the forum.

Really... move on before I start passing out infractions for spamming!
LOL, jk... kinda :p ;)

Evan1000
11-05-2017, 04:59 AM
Just FYI.. you are welcome to join the community reps room on group me.. where info is passed on to players.. just ask to be added by someone in there.. someone you know will know someone in there..

"On GroupMe". The whole syndicate that was banned uses line, that makes total sense.

Vile Lynn
11-06-2017, 12:28 PM
"On GroupMe". The whole syndicate that was banned uses line, that makes total sense.

Then make your own room on Line and invite some reps... sheesh, not hard :rolleyes:

Thanks, Dj Angerfist for trying to help! :)

Evan1000
11-06-2017, 01:32 PM
Then make your own room on Line and invite some reps... sheesh, not hard :rolleyes:

It's kind of hard to do that when one of the reps is the one that banned the syndicate from the room (that wasn't even theirs to do so) in the first place ��

And I also completely agree with you, it's not hard, and the syndicate in question can get information elsewhere. It's just the principle that a player rep is getting away with this that has everyone pissed off and is why it's rapidly becoming a much larger issue than it originally was

DirtBagCronin
11-08-2017, 07:51 AM
Get over it... you keep trash around you start smelling like trash

AstroGlide
11-08-2017, 03:28 PM
lol! Did you also hear that I was even booted from that room? So what? It's not the only CC player info/helper chat room so don't act like it is. Info is obviously still getting passed around the community.

Official info can be found here on the forum.

Really... move on before I start passing out infractions for spamming!
LOL, jk... kinda :p ;)

We made our own line app room months before the 4CC players line app room was made....I was actually asked to join & added to the GMe room which I left, bunch of drama & troll like ppl there imo

AstroGlide
11-08-2017, 03:29 PM
Players rep room is now NOT EXCLUSIVE, TY Stone Cole for allowing the community into GMe room, it is greatly appreciated

AstroGlide
11-08-2017, 03:30 PM
That's a lie DJ.....only 70 ppl there, not many at all, wonder why
Reply to that is below

AstroGlide
11-08-2017, 03:31 PM

Omg, it's Rockstar....sit down somewhere, no one wants you anywhere !

AstroGlide
11-08-2017, 03:32 PM
Well that is stupid if it effects people then it should be posted on the main forum or in game message. It is no use posting in an area we can't get on.

Exactly, my point !

MISTERFTW
11-08-2017, 03:33 PM

You're correct, no wonder your name is DirtBag. I guess RS is friends with Zc again, lol

AstroGlide
11-08-2017, 04:23 PM

I did make our own room on line app way before Reps did.....btw, we do have a rep there....it's great !! Sorry that Had to remove some drama ppl from our room cuz we thought of it first, but it is what it is ! That "Exiled team is more than welcome & have been invited to the room to make sure there is a line app room available

sister morphine
11-08-2017, 11:14 PM

The truth (probably) is in announcements - http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?123716-The-Great-Pumpkin-Truth!-Rhymed-Passes-distribution&p=1571963#post1571963

DirtBagCronin
11-09-2017, 06:46 AM
Who the hell is rockstar?

Foty
11-10-2017, 09:31 PM
The truth (probably) is in announcements - http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?123716-The-Great-Pumpkin-Truth!-Rhymed-Passes-distribution&p=1571963#post1571963

There was the post from Ns about this saying it would be posted on forum. That was a day after event ended. Nothing on forum yet? So do gold spenders get a permanent bonus every sa or not?

sister morphine
11-13-2017, 12:44 AM
There was the post from Ns about this saying it would be posted on forum. That was a day after event ended. Nothing on forum yet? So do gold spenders get a permanent bonus every sa or not?
On that box event I did spend a little gold to try and get more items (not very successfully must be said) and certainly never received a permanent SA bonus prize for my pains. I suspect this is just an internet 'Chinese whispers' ('telephone' in the U.S. if Wiki is right).

I'm more interested in why the opening success rate seems to vary so much from one event to the next. In the last one I managed to open about 12 boxes with no gold; this time I'm struggling to get half of that on one account and a quarter on the other.

As an aside I have no idea who Ns is. I don't frequent chat rooms. ;)

Vile Lynn
11-13-2017, 01:11 PM
On that box event I did spend a little gold to try and get more items (not very successfully must be said) and certainly never received a permanent SA bonus prize for my pains. I suspect this is just an internet 'Chinese whispers' ('telephone' in the U.S. if Wiki is right).

I'm more interested in why the opening success rate seems to vary so much from one event to the next. In the last one I managed to open about 12 boxes with no gold; this time I'm struggling to get half of that on one account and a quarter on the other.

As an aside I have no idea who Ns is. I don't frequent chat rooms. ;)

"NS" is the Group Me account that Deca uses to communicate with player reps.
(FC was the former GREE/Funzio account)