PDA

View Full Version : Bloody iOS 11.1 update

cool1
11-02-2017, 12:25 PM
Since the update I am completely locked out of the game. Called Apple support they can’t help, just checking if anyone else is having this issue.

bevsxrs
11-02-2017, 01:21 PM
I've been having less issues than others on my team. Still haven't updated to iOS 11. Still not planning to until issues are possibly resolved.
Sux , a lot of you are dealing with it.

Vile Lynn
11-03-2017, 08:06 AM
We should be getting a client update very soon.

iOS Modern War (MW) players have reported in chat apps that their recent update to reduce load times with using iOS 11 has helped. Yay! Happy for MW!
We're next to get the same update, as is Kingdom Age (KA). *fingers crossed*

I still have not updated to iOS11. If all goes well, I will.

P.S. Just FYI, since I've even asked a few times... MW is not the "tester" game. MW has a lot of issues (more than CC & KA) and they tend to get updates first only because they really need the relief, imho.
Deca fully tests all updates in all the games, but they're being cautious by releasing updates one game at a time. Just in case anything goes wrong, it's easier to deal with 1 game, than all 3... being cautiously optimistic...

killbillbst
11-04-2017, 11:16 AM
You mean MW players spend more money so that game gets prioritised :)

Vile Lynn
11-04-2017, 11:26 AM

LOL! Don't tell me what I mean...

You have no idea how much anybody (but yourself) spends on the games, so please don't make up stuff. :) Thanks!

cool1
11-04-2017, 02:39 PM
Well here’s it is 3 days later and still locked out on iPad uggh..... ticket in with deca and it’s a waiting game. At least we have no events this weekend lol. Look forward to any kind of updates thanks VL

cool1
11-04-2017, 02:41 PM

Love how y’all spell prioritize killbill

sister morphine
11-05-2017, 12:33 AM
Love how y’all spell prioritize killbill
Prioritise with an 's' is normal Brit spelling. :)

cool1
12-02-2017, 08:55 AM
So here it is December 2nd and I can finally access Crime City, was no access on iPad and iPhone since 11 iOS update. I was p/o’d and just quit the game (again) lol, removed groupme app, was done. Then I see a cc update and think well maybe and hells bells it works! I am thankful to deca for working on this...

Vile Lynn
12-04-2017, 09:44 AM
So here it is December 2nd and I can finally access Crime City, was no access on iPad and iPhone since 11 iOS update. I was p/o’d and just quit the game (again) lol, removed groupme app, was done. Then I see a cc update and think well maybe and hells bells it works! I am thankful to deca for working on this...

Welcome back! ;)

I finally updated my iPhone to iOS11... CC loads great! Switching thru my accts is very fast, too! yay!
I was prompted to "sign in" to Game Center before I could switch accts; I tried but nothing happened... I ended up having to sign into my Apple ID and that signed me in to Game Center and I can switch thru my acts now.

bevsxrs
12-04-2017, 09:58 PM
Sounds like I'll try that dang update then. Ty! ;)