PDA

View Full Version : SLTQ....

Vile Lynn
10-27-2017, 05:46 PM
What did you think of the newly returned SLTQ?

Vile Lynn
10-27-2017, 05:47 PM
Once we figured out using 1-Click for the Indy goals didn't register for the Syn goals, we had fun! Took some planning and lots of tapping! Loved being able to scroll up thru the goals!

Thanks for bringing it back!

Mrs Cash
10-27-2017, 06:27 PM
What did you think of the newly returned SLTQ?

Didn't even notice it....

HavingFun
10-27-2017, 08:56 PM
Was dumb having to hit the same target 30 times for one kill.

Vile Lynn
10-28-2017, 08:16 PM
Was dumb having to hit the same target 30 times for one kill.

lol! This I will have to agree! I had gotten so used to 1-Click, sheesh!

Foty
10-29-2017, 06:33 PM
Stupid to have ltq and sltq going at same time. Think most people knew 1 click for Indy didn't work for syn since goals were different.

Freddy**
10-30-2017, 07:08 PM
We only did the first goal of the SLTQ. Without 1 click it was to many taps. We lost interest.

greenwall
11-01-2017, 12:33 PM
Our Syndicate went quite far into the elite missions (17/20 I believe before we stopped). A few of us were able to stay with the SLTQ and LTQ goals until the higher level elite goals.

Regarding the Elite goals, One suggestion was this: The number of energy/taps outweighed the mission goals when you got past 14. If you go that far, it would be nice to have Mod prizes for those last 5 or so goals of Elite, as they were energy consumers, and the alternating "Mod Items, then Respect Points + Money + Exp" prizes for 14/20, 16/20, 18/20 finally broke interest (as there was a ton of planning for quite honestly, near useless prizes). I think we ended on third day because the 18/19 energy requirements to get a mod on 19, was not worth it to the team as a whole.

Regarding the One Click Finish (bug not working with the SLTQ). I would suggest a fix in two possible scenarios:

- Add a one click SLTQ button (which instead of finishing levels, have it finish X number of parts of the mission, for example if the mission is 45 kills, allow the player to One Click through his committed share of the kills). If it needs gold to finish their desired number of One Click committed kills, then allow them to just "use all energy" and then regen to come back for more later. Seems ridiculous not to use the One Click feature if earned on the King Pin rewards...

- OR... Allow the One Click finish on the regular LTQ goal to count towards the syndicate goal. Obviously this one would be for only those who are keeping up with the SLTQ, but it would be a close alternative to the above section. It might only work for the first part of the SLTQ as the SLTQ got away from most users after the first day.

Overall, the users with higher energy mods whom kept up with SLTQ enjoyed quite a nice loot of mods for both LTQ + SLTQ. Kudo's to bringing it back. Teaching the newer players how it worked was a challenge at first, but once we got to the high energy missions, it was much clearer and we can have a better turnout and participation next go around. Looking forward to the next one.

Vile Lynn
11-01-2017, 02:31 PM
@greenwall Thanks for your constructive and well thought out feedback!

I hope they'll be able to incorporate the 1-Click KP feature into this event for both: having 1-Clicked NPC kills count for SLTQ goals and also have it work for X# of SLTQ NPCs. It might be several months before they have time to code, test, & approve, then which will take another few months, but it will be worth it for the sake of QoL.

bevsxrs
11-01-2017, 09:44 PM
Once we figured out using 1-Click for the Indy goals didn't register for the Syn goals, we had fun! Took some planning and lots of tapping! Loved being able to scroll up thru the goals!

Thanks for bringing it back!

I didn't notice it right away because I stopped looking for it! lol :)

I Love Money
11-01-2017, 10:48 PM
Didn't even notice it....

Open your eyes.

I Love Money
11-01-2017, 10:49 PM
I didn't notice it right away because I stopped looking for it! lol :)

Congratulations, you've passed the first stage of the withdrawal process.

bevsxrs
11-02-2017, 01:26 PM
Congratulations, you've passed the first stage of the withdrawal process.

Apparently I have ;)

kimberleyj
11-03-2017, 03:59 PM
I liked having sltq back but the is some issues

1) last 3/4 levels the energy that was needed per hit was too high, it meant that alot of low level members could not hit those levels so was unable to help.

2) maps was too clogged up which meant it was easy to hit the wrong target

3) the 1 click should count towards sltq goals.