PDA

View Full Version : [OCT 2017] CC Player Reps & Deca Meeting

Vile Lynn
10-27-2017, 10:34 AM
CC Player Representives & Deca OCTOBER Meeting Transcript (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByJj8JBsWVr7NGJJYk5DaXFfdUE) Tap link to view.

Many issues still in progress.... will follow up when possible.

Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month.

MISTERFTW
11-03-2017, 11:40 PM
CC Player Representives & Deca OCTOBER Meeting Transcript (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByJj8JBsWVr7NGJJYk5DaXFfdUE) Tap link to view.

Many issues still in progress.... will follow up when possible.

Meetings are held on the 3rd Thursday of every month.

Still waiting on someone to reply back to me asap concerning one of your player reps bullying and abusing power

DoomsdayMY
11-04-2017, 12:25 AM
6 - Alternating attack/def mods for LTQ’s has been implemented already? 4 attack and one def in 5 days is alternating? BS

You want to change the war mods but don’t to create an imbalance? Wake up, you’ve already created a massive one with constant attack mods in the LTQ’s. Outside the top 25 syndicates, people have anywhere between a 5:1 and 10:1 attack/def ratio.

You need more people from outside the top 25 syndicates involved to get a balanced perspective. Failure to understand that in the past is probably why 35,000 active accounts 18 months ago is now less than half of that.

DoomsdayMY
11-04-2017, 12:57 AM
I’m surprised that no one mentioned having the EB and HR at the same time doesn’t work. Too many people do EB only so chaining - the main concept of the event- is almost impossible down the food chain.

EB should replace HCB. Having an event where you need to be around at the end to be successful and 65% of the world are asleep is crazy. Change the end time to 4am on the East coast and see how many people want to keep it.

The 4 day H&R is an complete failure. Whoever decided to change it doesn’t understand the event. It takes 3 to 4 days to build your chains and score decent points. Dividing every goal by 2 doesn’t work. I’ve finished in the top 50 in just about every H&R. I stopped trying half way through this one. I won’t even bother in future. I get massive rewards for free in LTQ’s. There’s no longer any point spending $200 to finish high in an event that gives me 8% mafia attack or defence.

When this game was thriving, weekday goals could be done is an evening and weekends were busy. Now, you need to be online every 2 hours, all day every day or you miss out on a lot. It’s way too much. It’s starting to feel like this is a game for the retired and unemployed. If you have a serious job, you just can’t keep up.

As you can tell from this and my recent posts, I’m totally frustrated with the game. The lag is one thing, but the current strategy will have us all at level 300 in 6 months with 100:1 attack defence ratio. Everyone will have sold their money buildings as there’s nothing to use game cash on and they’re only useful for other people to trigger bosses and grab free cash.

In my view, you’ve got it completely wrong unless you just want retired and unemployed Americans playing the game.

MISTERFTW
11-04-2017, 03:13 AM
The only way you will get a response is if you post something to get you an infraction like i did. They dont seem to have a customer service department. Numerous tickets sent in by many members have yet to be acknowledged

AstroGlide
11-04-2017, 08:39 AM
I am to....Reps are abusing power to blackmail Teams &/or players to do what they say do, "Or Else".....it's Ridiculous & a clear violation of trust & position

DECA, REPLACE REPS !!

AstroGlide
11-04-2017, 08:44 AM
If we all constantly let Deca know exactly what's going on & how anyone that doesn't do what A CERTAIN REP WANTS entire teams are "EXILED" from REP ACCESS.....CLEAR MISUSE OF POWER/POSITION ! AMOF, the same rep crying over being bullied is one of the BIGGEST BULLIES in CC....put your big girl panties on, if you dish it out some ppl will give it back, plain & simple

Vile Lynn
11-04-2017, 10:02 AM
I am to....Reps are abusing power to blackmail Teams &/or players to do what they say do, "Or Else".....it's Ridiculous & a clear violation of trust & position

DECA, REPLACE REPS !!

Still waiting on someone to reply back to me asap concerning one of your player reps bullying and abusing power

No idea what you're talking about... the player reps have no "power" to abuse.

Vile Lynn
11-04-2017, 10:05 AM
....put your big girl panties on, if you dish it out some ppl will give it back, plain & simple

Exactly... :rolleyes:

MISTERFTW
11-04-2017, 10:12 AM
I could clue you in Vile Lynn if you find me on Line App

Vile Lynn
11-04-2017, 10:56 AM
I could clue you in Vile Lynn if you find me on Line App

My Line ID is clementine88

It's in my profile, too, if anybody needs help.

AstroGlide
11-04-2017, 04:29 PM
Clem you go out of your way to help ppl on line app, GMe & here in Forum, you are an incredible person & nothing is directed at you nor Stone'd Cole....had to clarify that

Foty
11-04-2017, 05:47 PM
No idea what you're talking about... the player reps have no "power" to abuse.

If they have no power as you say, then they need to be told that. Not telling teams boot players or be kicked from info rooms.

Vile Lynn
11-04-2017, 06:36 PM
Clem you go out of your way to help ppl on line app, GMe & here in Forum, you are an incredible person & nothing is directed at you nor Stone'd Cole....had to clarify that
Thanks, Dani... I try :) I'm sure there are others who feel otherwise, heh. But it doesn't bother me. Play and let play!

If they have no power as you say, then they need to be told that. Not telling teams boot players or be kicked from info rooms.

Do they really need to be told that they have no power? Really? They are all adults, and I'm sure they know that they have no power; they know Deca is in control and reps are the messengers. They aren't paid, or elite or special... It would be kind of silly for me to tell anybody, "You have no power!" lol, think about it.

Syndicates have their own rules and their own unique cultures. If the leadership of any syndicate wants to blacklist a particular player, they can; it's part of the game. It's their call. If a player rep does it, so what? Being a player rep does not mean they have to kiss everybody's butt. As long as they are not violating ToS, all is fair in love and war.

However... nobody should be harassed in the game. If you feel harassed, please report it to CS. They will deal with it privately. Harassing violates ToS... and it's is bad manners and bad Khama!

This is a game we play for fun, soooo.....
Happy gaming! ;)

Foty
11-04-2017, 08:39 PM
This is a game we play for fun, soooo.....
Happy gaming! ;)

I beg to differ on that. Many people think this is something for bragging rights. But the point we are trying to make is that reps have a personal non game issue with someone and telling others in same syn that either they boot that person or they won't get any help from rep.

Vile Lynn
11-05-2017, 01:33 AM
I beg to differ on that. Many people think this is something for bragging rights. But the point we are trying to make is that reps have a personal non game issue with someone and telling others in same syn that either they boot that person or they won't get any help from rep.

Ok, bragging rights are fun. That is a huge part of gaming.
(Reps have no influence over bragging rights, JS. Brag all you want!)

My point is: Enjoy the game; ignore the drama.

If creating drama is a player's "thing" that makes the game fun for them, they might have a hard time finding or staying in a syndicate. That's part of the game, too.

If you or your syndicate needs help, pick another rep to help you or ask for help here on the forum... it is that simple.

Foty
11-05-2017, 02:50 AM

If creating drama is a player's "thing" that makes the game fun for them, they might have a hard time finding or staying in a syndicate. That's part of the game, too.

If you or your syndicate needs help, pick another rep to help you or ask for help here on the forum... it is that simple.

We have asked here on the forum. No responses given.

Evan1000
11-05-2017, 04:40 AM
I agree Player Reps don't have any real power, they just think they do. Knowledge is power. A source of information such as a player rep doesn't necessarily have "power" as they has influence over the crime city community, being that go-to for information. When they give out biased or even false information is what could be seen as an "abuse of power," and that is exactly what's happening.

MISTERFTW
11-05-2017, 06:02 AM
I agree Player Reps don't have any real power, they just think they do. Knowledge is power. A source of information such as a player rep doesn't necessarily have "power" as they has influence over the crime city community, being that go-to for information. When they give out biased or even false information is what could be seen as an "abuse of power," and that is exactly what's happening.

Some might even call it blackmail or an OLD fashioned bully tactic

AstroGlide
11-06-2017, 08:49 AM
Some might even call it blackmail or an OLD fashioned bully tactic

I agree 110%>>>>it's more of a "Abuse of position", they refuse to help ppl in the community that refuse to knuckle under to thier bully tacics &/or demands to help them bully others.....it's Ridiculous ! Unless some Player Reps step up & show they are not a part of it, then they are ALL GUILTY.... IGNORING PPL REQUESTING INFO & HELP ONLY SHOWS THEY ARE JUST AS BIG A BULLY AS ANY TROLL

AstroGlide
11-06-2017, 08:58 AM
When they hand pick the ppl that's allowed in player reps Info rooms & ignore private messages from ppl that's not done anything to not be allowed rep assistance EXCEPT BRING THIER BIAS & UNJUST WAYS TO LIGHT, that's ABUSE, PLAIN & SIMPLE !

AstroGlide
11-06-2017, 09:04 AM

I have personally invited all player reps to a line app room WHERE ALL PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED, NOT THE HAND PICKED FAVORITES, only CLEMENTINE joined, all others ignored &/or refused to help anyone outside of "THIER LOOP"....that's disgraceful ! T1-5 team player reps..if you are not too good to help anyone outside of your team Prove it !! Join Community help room & post info for everyone, not who you hand pick

AstroGlide
11-08-2017, 04:21 AM
Why don't plate reps answer private messages ? They have vanished & ignoring Community, no posts in thier own rooms but have been told by thier TOP 1-5 Teammates, they give them as mush help &/or assistance on issues as they like.....what is that if it's not SELF SERVING BIAS.....REPLACE ALL REPS, EVERYONE LAST OF THEM !

I guess my next post will call them out by name, maybe that will get some answers &/or reply ! You think ??

DirtBagCronin
11-08-2017, 06:57 AM
Most likely they don’t want you in the room cause all you do is start drama dani. Simple as that.

Team takes in a known asshat... and then backs their behavior, they don’t deserve to be helped with info.

Reps aren’t getting paid or get any extra benefits from helping out. So someone goes after one of them personally why should their hours spent be used to help that person?

Funny how one of the biggest drama starters is crying out about this.

DirtBagCronin
11-08-2017, 06:57 AM
And they probably don’t reply to your private messages caused they blocked you cause you annoy the crap out of them

MISTERFTW
11-08-2017, 01:11 PM
Most likely they don’t want you in the room cause all you do is start drama dani. Simple as that.

Team takes in a known asshat... and then backs their behavior, they don’t deserve to be helped with info.

Reps aren’t getting paid or get any extra benefits from helping out. So someone goes after one of them personally why should their hours spent be used to help that person?

I'm very curious, does the person crying about helping a team with a known troll have any screen shots to support those claims being said going on for over a year? So its not ok for any players to fight back against a player rep, who has told most high rank syndicate leaders to not allow that player join any high ranking team by bullying them with ultimatums? This player rep is not ok with this player who they claim has trolled them for over a year (fyi, that rep is not telling you the truth, demand to see screen shots for the last year supporting that false claim), but this same player rep was perfectly ok with supporting and making excuses for a leader of a syndicate they were on, that was a convicted child sex offender. Just remember, there's 2 sides to every story

MISTERFTW
11-08-2017, 01:21 PM
And to top it off, how is it ok and not a violation of ToS that this player rep is using an acct that was tranferred to them from a retired player?

AstroGlide
11-08-2017, 01:34 PM

Seems you're the drama.....sit down somewhere & stop playing suck up for inside help

As for help, I get help, I use forum & CS Tickets, as well as A couple of reps that know I only call out ppl for the fakes & liars that truly are.....I agree Player Rep is a full time unpaid job, kudos for them & thier service, but ENTIRE COMMUNITY should be allowed into rooms not hand selected click of "I'm superior haters" I call yall, MY FANS, so thank you for being so concerned about what I do ! Lmao

DirtBagCronin
11-09-2017, 06:42 AM
Last I knew you had retired and the entire community was much better off... go back to that life.

colec023
11-09-2017, 07:34 AM
Please PM me proof that we dont help individuals with concerns. Also, here is the link to our room on GM if you have concerns about the game you can post them there.

You're invited to my new group "4 The CC Players" on GroupMe. https://groupme.com/join_group/25544493/joRAhF

DirtBagCronin
11-09-2017, 08:17 AM
Wonder how long before Dani causes drama in the GroupMe room... I don’t give it long at all 😂😂😂

Evan1000
11-09-2017, 07:16 PM

I fail to see where you are getting your information from. Team takes in player, player does fine. Other player has personal drama with our player, I tell both players to keep it personal and keep the syndicate out of it. One of the players happens to be a player rep and uses her position as leverage to get revenge on the syndicate as a whole. What our member did was wrong, what the rep in question did wasn't any better. We didn't back up our player, we just didn't defend what the other player did to our team and in turn won't reward them by giving them what they want because that would then make their actions justified, which they were not.

If you would like details and screenshots please feel free to pm me on line and I will gladly discuss, my pm is wide open.

MISTERFTW
11-09-2017, 10:58 PM
I fail to see where you are getting your information from. Team takes in player, player does fine. Other player has personal drama with our player, I tell both players to keep it personal and keep the syndicate out of it. One of the players happens to be a player rep and uses her position as leverage to get revenge on the syndicate as a whole. What our member did was wrong, what the rep in question did wasn't any better. We didn't back up our player, we just didn't defend what the other player did to our team and in turn won't reward them by giving them what they want because that would then make their actions justified, which they were not.

If you would like details and screenshots please feel free to pm me on line and I will gladly discuss, my pm is wide open.

It wont happen Evan, because nobody wants to know the truth. And all this drama could have been avoided if the rep didnt tell most top ranked teams to not give that player a seat. Funny how all this was never an issue when that player was at Tap. I blame Zc for this

DirtBagCronin
11-10-2017, 06:43 AM
LMAO... you have created a bad look for your team. Whether you want to admit it or not.. many have changed opinions on DNG.

That player was an issue at TAP. So A for effort but FAIL.

You all keep *****ing about it, it’s a free country...
Well for the most part.

So anplayer rep had an issue that person then trolls them by putting the reps personal phone number as their in game name and you say that by player rep not wanting to help the team that houses the asshat that is comparable to having a personal phone number posted for all to see?

You really are dumb

Mr. Nezzar
11-11-2017, 07:14 AM
Like sand through the hourglass

Vile Lynn
11-12-2017, 11:34 AM
Like sand through the hourglass

heh, totally...

MISTERFTW
11-13-2017, 03:47 AM
LMAO... you have created a bad look for your team. Whether you want to admit it or not.. many have changed opinions on DNG.

That player was an issue at TAP. So A for effort but FAIL.

You all keep *****ing about it, it’s a free country...
Well for the most part.

So anplayer rep had an issue that person then trolls them by putting the reps personal phone number as their in game name and you say that by player rep not wanting to help the team that houses the asshat that is comparable to having a personal phone number posted for all to see?

You really are dumb

This could have all been avoided had that player rep just minded their own business and stuck to playing CC instead of going out of their way to make sure most high rank leaders not allow that player a seat. The player rep should not be trying to settle any personal issues with any specific players by manipulating others into believing false stories. Every story is like a pancake, no matter how you flip it, there will always be two sides. Unfortunately, there are some who just refuse to know the truth and are quick to judge after hearing only one side.

HavingFun
11-14-2017, 01:54 AM
Wonder how long before Dani causes drama in the GroupMe room... I don’t give it long at all ������

Hahahahaha

plavine
11-14-2017, 08:39 AM
Is it really too much to ask , not to overlap LTQ's ???

Vile Lynn
11-14-2017, 12:51 PM
Is it really too much to ask , not to overlap LTQ's ???

Cha, I'm not the most fond of overlapping LTQs either, but I have the feeling since so many players have great energy regen modifiers and many more energy modifiers are continually available thru events, the game is evolving into players having to choose which LTQs or which events to do or not do... or use gold which is always an option, of course, but it's never required.

Take for instance HCB (Hardcore Boss) running at the same time as H&R (Hate & Revenge). I don't like it one bit! I think HCBs pop up faster with PvP attacks and that uses stamina and so does H&R. HCBs will pop using Energy too, but I prefer using my stamina so I have to choose: H&R or farm HCB100+ like I'm crazy. Or I can use up my stamina refills or use gold to refill stamina or a combo or not farm or do chains... (but, haha, crazy is not an option)
This is one of the many reasons why I think CC is so successful: no 2 players play the game alike. Heh, I can't even get two of my own accts to play similarly. (And mostly, CC is successful because there are a lot of very competitive, beastly free players biting at the virtual heals of golden players.)

Basically, my point is...We all get to choose how to play and now, more than ever, we are certainly getting bombarded with choices! Good luck with yours!

Timala
11-15-2017, 01:37 AM
I wouldn't say CC is successful lol. The lag is getting worse and for IOS it can take up to 10 min to log on. On Android it takes forever to donate and start production.
IMO the lag should be fixed first and not bombard us with events.

plavine
11-15-2017, 04:44 AM
Cha, I'm not the most fond of overlapping LTQs either, but I have the feeling since so many players have great energy regen modifiers and many more energy modifiers are continually available thru events, the game is evolving into players having to choose which LTQs or which events to do or not do... or use gold which is always an option, of course, but it's never required.

Take for instance HCB (Hardcore Boss) running at the same time as H&R (Hate & Revenge). I don't like it one bit! I think HCBs pop up faster with PvP attacks and that uses stamina and so does H&R. HCBs will pop using Energy too, but I prefer using my stamina so I have to choose: H&R or farm HCB100+ like I'm crazy. Or I can use up my stamina refills or use gold to refill stamina or a combo or not farm or do chains... (but, haha, crazy is not an option)
This is one of the many reasons why I think CC is so successful: no 2 players play the game alike. Heh, I can't even get two of my own accts to play similarly. (And mostly, CC is successful because there are a lot of very competitive, beastly free players biting at the virtual heals of golden players.)

Basically, my point is...We all get to choose how to play and now, more than ever, we are certainly getting bombarded with choices! Good luck with yours!

I see your point- my regen is decent but i cant finish the 24hr ultimate without lots of gold. I just think running one same event at a time is sufficient. Im a light gold user but i have many decisions abd choices- im the target that gree should want to spend more , the spenders are going to spend. But I'm not spending on everything & more choices just makes me back off period-

DoomsdayMY
11-15-2017, 05:05 PM

Nothing personal, just a different opinion, but a game losing 1,000 accounts per month on average over the last 18 months is a game on death row waiting for the sentence to be carried out, not a successful one.

I have to no issue with choosing events, but either 99.99% of game developers have got it massively wrong by having a little to do on week days and lots at weekends (because they understand that people have work, school etc), or Deca are the experts!! My money is on everyone else. Most people have little time to play on week days and are given 4 or 5 events to do. At the weekend, there’s one and for the majority of players (those outside the top 10% who are leaving at a rate of 1,000 a month) you can get the same rewards for playing all weekend as you can for about 2,000 energy oh a weekday.

How do you get your syndicate to to the LTQ to get materials for the SB when they’re losing massive stats from the one day LTQ. Why bring back the SLTQ, then kill the second one with with one day LTQ’s? If there is a choice, people are choosing personal stats over syndicates.

You can sense the frustration on here now, it’s not just me complaining any more. Even Mrs Cash and I agree on things!!

Things need to change. Everyone has their own priorities, but I would suggest that finding out why so many people are leaving and stopping that is the main one. Sorry, but being a co-leader in a syndicate of a game that was shut down, won’t be very helpful. Personally, there’s too much on week days when I don’t have the time to play. The rewards for weekend events are so low for a syn outside the top 50, it’s easier not to bother. The one day LTQ’s have ruined the game in so many ways.