PDA

View Full Version : How much real $ have you spent on gold?

J.J.
11-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Personally, I've spent maybe $100. Today I saw a hood/player that had an insane amount of gold buildings/items. I was bored and sort of tallied it up & i'd estimate they spent close to $15,000 on this game! Must be nice to be rich enough to do that lol.

How much have you all spent?

I can't fix my poll dammit lol

Dorian Gray
11-08-2011, 11:57 AM
I spent 15.99 when the gold was on sale, just to add some money buildings. It turns out they're really not that great considering the insane amount of in game cash it costs to upgrade them. Besides the icecream store, those are great. I just thought from the ice cream shop that I bought with the ten gold you get when you start out, that the advantage/reward for spending real cash on the game would be some buildings that would be cheaper to upgrade and that upgrade faster. WOW was I wrong.

KronicK
11-08-2011, 01:22 PM
close to $600 :(

Leetfeet
11-08-2011, 01:54 PM
I have spent around *white* bucks on gold.

whocareswhatmynameis
11-08-2011, 02:59 PM
none, zero, zilch, zip, nada...

BUT, i may buy gold when it comes up for sale.

phantom123
11-08-2011, 03:28 PM
I spent 15.99 when it was one sale and I plan to make another purchase when it goes down again. I say it will be next month around Christmas time.

617Pats
11-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Personally, I've spent maybe $100. Today I saw a hood/player that had an insane amount of gold buildings/items. I was bored and sort of tallied it up & i'd estimate they spent close to $15,000 on this game! Must be nice to be rich enough to do that lol.

How much have you all spent?

I can't fix my poll dammit lol

$7.99 during 20% off sale. As for the person whos spent $15,000. Thats probably someone cheating. You would have to have a serious addiction to spend that kind of money. People are naive to believe that rich people play this game, wouldn't you have better/funner ways to spend your money and time then on a phone app.

khung003
11-08-2011, 05:02 PM
one in my friend list got hundreds gold weapons. people like that u'll see everyday when u come close to their strength.

I spent $0, but I force many guys spend for Funzio, i.e I pay Funzio indirectly. Once I attacked one guy continuously, and the next day he paid for another 1000 atk point from gold weapons to fight back. Many rich people (even not rich people who paid 20 EUR) did the same when I continuously attacked them. I can't count how much I indirectly deposit into Funzio account, a lot.

Popeye The Sailor Man
11-09-2011, 12:33 AM
I spent around £15 on this game
Brought money buildings with that... Kinda regret it as if you think about the ROI buying gold equipment is a much more encomically benificaial thing to do as the building will never earn me the amount one of those wepons would cost, but I kinda don't want gold equipment cause it makes it unfair for people I play against... Although I'm still a league above most gold players at my level

K@le
11-09-2011, 07:32 AM
I spent exactly 54 euro on this game, 95% on money buildings i love them because they are most of the time better income and not everybody can have them.
I bought the last gold when it was on sale, and still have 153 gold bars and waiting to get to level 87 to buy 2 wedding chapels.I love marriage i guess :o
The next buy i will make is when they have new buildings who give lots of cash.

Maybe a idea for Funzio, dont give us weapons with a time limit give us special buildings wich you can buy only within 3 days and then gone.

K@le
11-09-2011, 07:34 AM
Poll is also damaged, maybe you have to pay some gold for it too start working........:)

Air
11-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Have I spent real money? Ha, no way. I don't feel the need to compete that bad and with so many cheaters why bother.