View Full Version : Log in time

Z-ro
10-18-2017, 11:56 AM
When are yall going to fix the log in time for ios? It takes forever and a day

Jg48
10-19-2017, 04:35 AM
I can fix the login time.

Do not login anymore.

The participation just keeps going down. One day the ship will sink.

Z-ro
10-19-2017, 05:01 AM
How about a real answer now instead of some dumb ass reply

Annihilator2
10-19-2017, 02:45 PM
It is general performance issue in MW on both droid and iOS:
- login forever;
- LTQ goal finish screen forever;
- Epic/hardcore boss appearance screen forever;
- H&V screen forever;
- etc.

Some things work faster on droid, some on iOS

solper
10-19-2017, 03:24 PM
Still it's entertainment :)
Every time I have a lag, Collect income appear.
If base do not load, I collect my income and restart the game and all is fine...
If I cant move(Spinning circle) to a goal, I use back and Collect my Income and then I move.

Without LTQ.
Everything is fine and it is a dream to play.

Tinker
10-23-2017, 02:08 PM
Still it's entertainment :)
Every time I have a lag, Collect income appear.
If base do not load, I collect my income and restart the game and all is fine...
If I cant move(Spinning circle) to a goal, I use back and Collect my Income and then I move.

Without LTQ.
Everything is fine and it is a dream to play.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

solper
10-24-2017, 02:32 AM
Hope you smile with me and not of me

Tinker
10-24-2017, 10:03 AM
Hope you smile with me and not of me

With you solper. My log in is about 90 seconds. Seems like forever.

solper
10-24-2017, 11:35 AM
I really feel with those who struggle with signing in. Husk hvordan det var og endte med10 minis før jeg endelig logget inn.

When the time's most important event is about logging in, then it will be as fair as those who could not buy boost buildings for money. Giant gold sales over a time-limited period and with only opportunities get one purchase ... This is not Fair Play!

I love to play and I'm addicted and that's no joke.

I used to love this game, but it seems that the game changes to the worse for the little ones. The activity is not rewarded, and the distance between small fish and whales is getting bigger and bigger.

But I still have some entertainment in game, but that's groupme and my relations profit... not the way game developing

My daily medicine to keep the addiction away, I have to find elsewhere than here in the game.