PDA

View Full Version : Soldier Equipment in H&V

Tinker
10-17-2017, 11:12 AM
What constitutes Soldier Equipment?
How can it be acquired at this time?
Is it worth the bother?

PS: Gree trained the new peeps how to run and operate this game. It shows. Oh well at least they say sorry and drop a trinket.

HellRaizer
10-17-2017, 11:24 AM
What constitutes Soldier Equipment?
How can it be acquired at this time?
Is it worth the bother?

PS: Gree trained the new peeps how to run and operate this game. It shows. Oh well at least they say sorry and drop a trinket.

You purchase it in the store (gold purchase)

Equip it to your solider in your profile screen.

It will then boost your atk/def in H&V

Is it worth it?? Difficult question.. depends if you determine spending money to better your stats in H&V is worth it

Tinker
10-17-2017, 02:20 PM
You purchase it in the store (gold purchase)

Equip it to your solider in your profile screen.

It will then boost your atk/def in H&V

Is it worth it?? Difficult question.. depends if you determine spending money to better your stats in H&V is worth it
Thanks HV.
I suppose as long as I can crank out 40 Free Gold per day with my Droid I can just consider it part of the MW time sink.
I will help counter the effect of morons buying defence.

Tinker
10-18-2017, 07:30 AM
I guess I’m going to have to crank out more free Droid gold. The Soldier Equipment is a huge factor in H&V.

Jg48
10-19-2017, 04:39 AM
Not really @tinker..

My mini has one item on soldier equipment and can hit main on h&v and main is fully loaded

WBS
10-20-2017, 05:01 AM
I don't bother with the HIV event. To time consuming and the amount of stamina required is way to high.

Brunstock
10-28-2017, 03:48 PM
I only hit faction revenges for the team.....can't be bothered with the rest of it.

Mrs Cash
10-30-2017, 09:54 AM
I don't bother with the HIV event. To time consuming and the amount of stamina required is way to high.

Amen to that WBS. What a pituful event. And the awards suck, not worth the bother, even with my minis.