PDA

View Full Version : Defense buildings

TZora
09-29-2017, 12:32 PM
is there any use of keeping defense buildings? defense buildings are probably the most ignored section in this game. or are we supposed to use them as decoration buildings? :D

Portnoy
10-03-2017, 08:18 AM
I believed u answered ur question.....:rolleyes:

Vile Lynn
10-03-2017, 08:52 AM
is there any use of keeping defense buildings? defense buildings are probably the most ignored section in this game. or are we supposed to use them as decoration buildings? :D

Hi TZora! ;)
I think they still help defense... a little... I've lost a few PvP attacks where profile stats said I should win but battle screen stats said otherwise: my rivals' defense stats were slightly higher on the PvP battle screen than shown on my rivals' profiles. I figured the difference was due to their defense buildings.

I'm keeping my def buildings :cool:

Foty
10-20-2017, 07:13 AM
Imo, defense buildings suck. They give very little in the way of defense except for the empire watch, which still even at level 10 isn't as good as the prizes you can get. Ever since I started game I've been told to ignore defense buildings and I see why. You buy them, upgrade them, and at most get a mil defense. Not worth it. Revamp them, make them actually do something. Right now the highest defensive building in store only gives 104 base defense, but costs 360 gold. Not worth it at all when u can buy better prizes from events. But it also needs to be relevant to the free players as well.

Karrazz
10-25-2017, 02:36 AM
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to add a quick note on this topic.

The Defense Boost building in "The great Pumpkins truth" event was purposely designed to be significantly more interesting than existing defense buildings. I believe it can go up to 75M defense when fully upgraded.

It may finally be a good opportunity to explore possibilities with extra defense. ;)

Have fun in game!

karrazz

DoomsdayMY
10-25-2017, 08:09 AM
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to add a quick note on this topic.

The Defense Boost building in "The great Pumpkins truth" event was purposely designed to be significantly more interesting than existing defense buildings. I believe it can go up to 75M defense when fully upgraded.

It may finally be a good opportunity to explore possibilities with extra defense. ;)

Have fun in game!

karrazz

That would have been really useful in 2014. You just gave everyone at least 4 or 5 trillion attack from the ill conceived 24 hour LTQ's, so unless we can build a thousand of these things, they're just another useless item to slow the game down even more

HavingFun
10-25-2017, 08:05 PM
Wow 75 million defense!!! We will all be super strong now lmao

Foty
10-26-2017, 04:40 AM
Most can't afford to buy that prize tho

Freddy**
10-26-2017, 08:34 AM
Most can't afford to buy that prize tho
And the ones that can afford it percentage wise will increase their defense by .000001%. Great job guys. Another well though out plan.

TZora
10-26-2017, 07:38 PM
Defense building stats need to be multiplied by 100 at least, only then there is a significant value of wasting hood space. but they want to keep defense stats low and attack stats higher so that everyone can beat their rivals. it's bollocks though.

it's right up to saying, "you want defense stats? pay up bugger!"

Foty
10-27-2017, 04:05 AM
Hi TZora! ;)
I think they still help defense... a little... I've lost a few PvP attacks where profile stats said I should win but battle screen stats said otherwise: my rivals' defense stats were slightly higher on the PvP battle screen than shown on my rivals' profiles. I figured the difference was due to their defense buildings.

I'm keeping my def buildings :cool:

Stats don't change from profile screen to actual battle. U must have had something wrong with game.

Vile Lynn
10-27-2017, 01:27 PM
Stats don't change from profile screen to actual battle. U must have had something wrong with game.

Uh huh....
I don't have anything wrong with my game and, just in case you were wondering, I have perfect eyesight :cool:

I just checked again and yup! Def stats on Battle Screen are a bit higher than Profile Stats
...maybe it's an iOS only thang

sister morphine
10-29-2017, 12:04 AM
Uh huh....
I don't have anything wrong with my game and, just in case you were wondering, I have perfect eyesight :cool:

I just checked again and yup! Def stats on Battle Screen are a bit higher than Profile Stats
...maybe it's an iOS only thang
Wasn't that to do with the extra mafia some players have above the theoretical 500 maximum?