PDA

View Full Version : [SEPT 2017] CC Player Reps & Deca Meeting

Vile Lynn
09-22-2017, 07:56 AM
Hi everybody! Here is the link to yesterday's CC meeting transcript with our player representatives and Deca: September 2017 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwfM9VioPSmrSGl1WnB1Z3lDN1E/view)
Thanks to Stone for publishing the transcript!

The next CC meeting will be on Thursday, 19 October 2017.
CC meets on the 3rd Thursday of every month.

Feedback, questions, suggestions... all welcome!

killbillbst
09-22-2017, 09:59 AM
I’ve got a suggestion, get Deca on here and talk to us and not just the few elite players

Foty
09-22-2017, 10:06 AM
I’ve got a suggestion, get Deca on here and talk to us and not just the few elite players

I agree. Let them show us they want to hear from all

Freddy**
09-22-2017, 01:32 PM
Funny that one of the issues is having a weekends off. Does this game really cause people to have no life on a weekend because some boring or buggy event is happening? Pretty sad we need to ask the developers for a "weekend off"

cool1
09-22-2017, 08:41 PM

Seriously, I thought this company was "supposed" to be player friendly. How about updates that you are working on resolving existing issues, or acknowledge repeat glitches/lag would be nice. Anywho one can dream......

Vile Lynn
09-23-2017, 02:52 PM

I agree. Let them show us they want to hear from all

Seriously, I thought this company was "supposed" to be player friendly. How about updates that you are working on resolving existing issues, or acknowledge repeat glitches/lag would be nice. Anywho one can dream......

Well, you all are not really new to the forums but somehow missed the party... Deca has been posting lots of info on here. Please check out the Announcements sub-forum, tap here (http://forums.gree.net/forumdisplay.php?13-Announcements)

Keep posting here if you want to be heard by Deca; they read everything.

The player reps host many community chat rooms on Line and on Group Me and every player is welcome to participate. We post player feedback to Deca all the time. Every type of player in every tier rank is represented; it's not "just the few elite players."

Funny that one of the issues is having a weekends off. Does this game really cause people to have no life on a weekend because some boring or buggy event is happening? Pretty sad we need to ask the developers for a "weekend off"
CC has jam-packed, 2-week cycles, which means every weekend has a major syndicate event scheduled. So yes, having a weekend off every 2 or 3 months is a nice but not necessary break especially for very active syndicate players.
Out of curiosity, what events do you find fun and exciting?

killbillbst
09-25-2017, 08:13 AM
Well, you all are not really new to the forums but somehow missed the party... Deca has been posting lots of info on here. Please check out the Announcements sub-forum, tap here (http://forums.gree.net/forumdisplay.php?13-Announcements)

Keep posting here if you want to be heard by Deca; they read everything.

The player reps host many community chat rooms on Line and on Group Me and every player is welcome to participate. We post player feedback to Deca all the time. Every type of player in every tier rank is represented; it's not "just the few elite players."

CC has jam-packed, 2-week cycles, which means every weekend has a major syndicate event scheduled. So yes, having a weekend off every 2 or 3 months is a nice but not necessary break especially for very active syndicate players.
Out of curiosity, what events do you find fun and exciting?

Bunch of locked posts only. How about they engage on the game specific forums and answer some questions instead of leaving everyone thinking they are just running these games into the ground while they milk the last few Dollars out of it, which is how it seems from our side

Vile Lynn
09-25-2017, 08:44 AM
Bunch of locked posts only. How about they engage on the game specific forums and answer some questions instead of leaving everyone thinking they are just running these games into the ground while they milk the last few Dollars out of it, which is how it seems from our side

Yeah, that's why I'm here: to answer questions. Soooo, what's your question? ;)

colec023
09-25-2017, 10:04 AM
As far as representation is concerned, we welcome anyone and everyone to join either our Chat on GroupMe or Line to voice your opinion. The meetings with DECA are on GroupMe. We want to hear your voices so that we can make this game better for all levels.

DoomsdayMY
09-28-2017, 01:10 AM
Questions:

1. Why can't a summary of what's been discussed be posted on here?
2. Are the 3 x 24 hour LTQ's a week giving massive attack gains a result of those discussions? If so, Deca need to stop talking to players and start talking to someone who knows how to run a game.
3. Why are people whining about not getting weekends off? I have every weekend off. The stat gains during the week make the stale, boring old weekend events a pointless waste of time unless you're in the top 25 syndicates. I get better rewards from opening a case than I do finishing in the top 150 in any of those.

I haven't missed a day in over 4 years and have thrown enough money at the game in that time to buy a decent car or probably two. I'm about ready to call it a day. Deca have fixed nothing of note. ios 11 kills the game. Android is as slow as ever and I can't really take Deca seriously when they ask for screen shots of lag. That's like asking for a photo of a clock to prove it's working.

People think it's only players from top syndicates that get listened to because the changes just suit them. Normal LTQ's have gone or been overlapped with 24 hour ones that no one can afford to miss. That only suits people who have done all they want with the syndicate base.

Maybe the top syndicates throw enough money at the game to fund the hosting, Deca's cost and Gree's support costs. A lot of people are clearly quitting the game based on the recruitment from top 75 syndicates. You're in serious danger of a lot more people leaving when some lame, part time account, gold free account starts hitting people who have spent a fortune.

Go to your profiles and look at the delta on your history over the last 3 months - Massive gains in September and mostly for free. So, what's the point of spending money on something that give you very little for gold, and a lot for free? I'm not and I know I lot of others aren't either.

sister morphine
09-28-2017, 11:02 PM
I'm a (mostly) free player who's been here for..... well, it'll be six years end of January next year. My attack just cracked ten trillion. Could I beat someone who's daft enough to have unloaded enough real money to buy "a decent car or probably two" playing a phone game. Unless they've been spending their gold all wrong I very much doubt it yet (unless with a power attack in war), but I'd be delighted if it were so.

I'd say Deca have a better idea of how to run a game than the rich crybabies who think it an affront to their dignity if some "lame part-timer" should be able to hit them. Leaving aside everything else, the likelihood of a part time player being able to reach those really big stat prizes in the 24hr LTQs is minimal. When you're playing gold free, you got to put the time in regardless of its inconvenience; you can't just 'buy your way through the event'. ;)

bevsxrs
09-29-2017, 10:03 AM
My thoughts as well. Well said.

POW!
09-29-2017, 11:21 AM
I’ve been playing for probably 6 years myself. Have spent a lot of money and even more time. If the loading time isn’t taken care of very soon then I’m done. It’s not in protest either. Right now I don’t care about anything else y’all are talking about in these meetings. None of that will even matter when people get sick of waiting to get in the game.

AstroGlide
10-13-2017, 02:40 PM
That's not 100% true, not everyone is allowed in the rep rooms....it's mostly friends only

AstroGlide
10-13-2017, 02:43 PM
That's right.... should be more than "Elite Few" that gets to meet with Deca/Gree....more rank tiers should be represented due to different levels of play &/or issues

Vile Lynn
10-27-2017, 03:21 PM
That's not 100% true, not everyone is allowed in the rep rooms....it's mostly friends only

That's right.... should be more than "Elite Few" that gets to meet with Deca/Gree....more rank tiers should be represented due to different levels of play &/or issues

First of all... Welcome to the forums, AstroGlide! ;)

So many want to assume that the player reps are "the few elite" ...I can assure you and everybody else and their dogs that the players reps do not feel "elite" and are not "elite" and spend as much time helping the community and possibly even more time than playing.

Posted again from Post #6, but in bold for emphasis...

ALL tiers of players are represented, from the heaviest gold spenders to free/light gold users. Most reps need to represent a variety of tiers because any more than 7 or 8 reps and the info gets cluttered, meetings become unfocused and inefficient, and too many stirring the pot is not a good thing.

Also, none of the reps were "friends" before joining... this is not a clique in any way. The reps might have known each other, but I wouldn't call any of them "buddy-buddies" before being invited to rep... they were all vetted and independently chosen from other players' suggestions and for their ability to reach out to the community: relay feedback, suggestions, concerns, issues, etc... from the community to Deca and info from Deca to the community.

No one tier or type of player has more influence over another. In the end, the Deca Team decides what to do and how to do it.