PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!! Unable to install database.

Governer
09-17-2017, 02:59 PM
my game was working fine this morning, (9/17/17), but my wifi went out, when I reloaded it every time I try to open cc I get Unable to install database. I have a Samsung S8. I have deleted funzio uuid and cleared all google play games services and deleted cc, but still no luck. Can someone please help as I like to play.

Governer
09-19-2017, 10:29 AM
81 people have looked at this and not one mod from Gree or Deca have posted anything, to try and help.

Mrs Cash
09-19-2017, 04:44 PM
You do not say if you reinstalled the game and tried again, with the same result...

Governer
09-19-2017, 07:20 PM
I reinstalled game, deleted funzio uuid files , and reset phone 5 times, Gree got the game working on my phone today, but it loaded as new game with new mini and can't link to old accounts. Any help would be appreciated.

sister morphine
09-19-2017, 10:56 PM
I reinstalled game, deleted funzio uuid files , and reset phone 5 times, Gree got the game working on my phone today, but it loaded as new game with new mini and can't link to old accounts. Any help would be appreciated.
Your old account isn't in whatever Google's equivalent of Game Center is?

Assuming you know the old account's name, code and level, I don't think there's much you can do except write to support and ask them to keep trying to recover it. It won't make you feel any better, but you wouldn't be the first player to lose their account to a glitch and have to start over.

LeatherKicks
09-22-2017, 07:51 PM
Your fairly screwed once you delete files or residual files. Because the game asks a retarded question everytime that if you dont answer correctly or understand it will start you with a completely new account. No uninstalling or reinstalling can fix this. What needs to fixed is the gamecenter itself or atleast the dumb question. I lost my accounts and after 3 weeks gree finally decided they wouldnt lie anymore and returned them to me. You will have to talk to Deca themselves, maybe they will be more leniant.

Your best bet is never delete anything concerning crime city, because even the simplest thing, like deleting files via apllication manager will create you a new account that you dont want and will eventually play and turn into a mini. Some people do this on purpose via an application like clean master. Best thig to do is never take someones advice to reinstall the game, just look for updates.

I would describe the question if i wanted to screw my games up too potentially and tell you the right answer. But im not.

Governer
09-22-2017, 08:44 PM
Thank you for your replies, I appreciate it. I have sent another ticket to Gree/Deca, am hoping they will fix it, if not guess i'm through with CC as I have had the other accounts sense 2012 and don't want to start from scratch. :(

Vile Lynn
09-23-2017, 03:20 PM
Thank you for your replies, I appreciate it. I have sent another ticket to Gree/Deca, am hoping they will fix it, if not guess i'm through with CC as I have had the other accounts sense 2012 and don't want to start from scratch. :(

I only use iOS so no help from me, but I can possibly help you otherwise... please PM me your ticket # or post a message to me on Line: clementine88.

To all Android users: just because you can delete something, doesn't mean you should delete it!
Android players have more issues when they start messing around with deleting files or whatever. Deleting files (or whatever's) will not help with lag as some have suggested. Just don't do it. Keep playing!

Side note: Deca will eventually get a handle on the lag, but it takes a lot of time to investigate the many different causes of lag on many different types of devices... then they have to recreate, simulate, investigate some more, and write code fixes, test fixes, and whatever else they need to do before we see any more improvements. They have been making progress and will continue to do so.

Foty
09-25-2017, 11:02 AM
Your fairly screwed once you delete files or residual files. Because the game asks a retarded question everytime that if you dont answer correctly or understand it will start you with a completely new account. No uninstalling or reinstalling can fix this. What needs to fixed is the gamecenter itself or atleast the dumb question. I lost my accounts and after 3 weeks gree finally decided they wouldnt lie anymore and returned them to me. You will have to talk to Deca themselves, maybe they will be more leniant.

Your best bet is never delete anything concerning crime city, because even the simplest thing, like deleting files via apllication manager will create you a new account that you dont want and will eventually play and turn into a mini. Some people do this on purpose via an application like clean master. Best thig to do is never take someones advice to reinstall the game, just look for updates.

I would describe the question if i wanted to screw my games up too potentially and tell you the right answer. But im not.

I have factory reset a device multiple times and reinstalled CC. The only question I have ever gotten was do I want to link my Google play with this device. Once I click yes, I got all my accts back with no new minis.